- The March issue of Vogue US with Rihanna as the cover girl is not officially out everywhere yet, but thanks to Rihanna Navy member Esther we can already see the magazine scans. Take a look at them here. How do you like the interview? Let us know on Twitter.
- Eminem’s “The Monster” featuring Rihanna became her 12th 3 million-seller song in the United States — more than any other artist in digital history.
Rihanna and her mom were seen last night leaving Giorgio Baldi restaurant. Check some more pictures here.
- Kuk Harrell, Rihanna’s vocal producer, has revealed that her new album will be “next level”. Can’t wait!
- Rihanna is spending some time with her family this week and one of her cousins, Nicolette, shared a picture of RiRi after waking up. Click here to see it. Cute!
- Shakira stopped by On Air with Ryan Seacrest to talk about her new, sexy video with Rihanna for their collaboration, “Can’t Remember to Forget You.” The Colombian singer recently released her video with RiRi for “Can’t Remember to Forget You” and it’s already received over 100 million views. Shakira admits that the video “was going to be a little controversial … I knew … people would be interested especially because Rihanna is so big, but these numbers are unbelievable.” The duo shot the video in December and Shakira reveals they’ve grown closer since working together. ”We knew each other, but we weren’t close,” Shakira says of their relationship. “But [now], we text once in a while and we comment on things. She’s very nice, very sweet.” Download “Can’t Remember to Forget You” on iTunes here … and Shakira drops March 25!
- DJ Chelsea Leyland told Billboard that RiRi is her main style inspirations in the music industry: “Rihanna’s a bad bitch. I’m not a big Beyonce girl, but I love Rihanna. Her style is bad-ass. No one is too cool for her. She is the Madonna of our time.”
After giving it a little more thought we’ve decided to bring back our forum…as it used to be back in the day. We feel Rihanna deserves a big fan community even if most of her fans are busy at social platforms. We want to give you the best Rihanna updates at every angle and sometimes our site (and social media) are too limited for that. So if you want to be up-to-date with everything about Rihanna – sign up and join the discussion!!
- RiRi keeps working on new music. Vocal producer Kuk Harrell has added a photo to Instagram and wrote “#makinrecords #8 #puttininthework #rihannanewmusic”. Audio engineer Trehy Harris recently revealed: “One of the three production rooms booked from last night’s session with Rihanna.” Can’t wait!
- Just ten days after its release, Shakira’s music video for “Can’t Remember To Forget You” featuring Rihanna has already reached 100 million views on YouTube, becoming VEVO Certified! Watch the video again here and purchase it on iTunes.
- “Jump” has become Rihanna’s 20th top ten single on the Australian Charts, at No. 9 this week. FYI: The track has not been released as a single.
Rihanna was photographed leaving her favorite restaurant in Los Angeles on Saturday (February 8). Click here to see photos.
Rihanna and her friend Melissa were spotted leaving a club in Hollywood last night (February 7) after partying with Drake. Rihanna took some time off from her busy recording studio schedule. And she was rocking a new cut! Click here to see the photos.
Rihanna’s epic music video for “Pour It Up”, released in October 2013, has just become her 17h VEVO Certified — meaning the video has reached 100 million videos!
FYI: Rihanna is the artist with the most VEVO Certified videos. Watch them here.