Pictures + Videos from the awards show here >>
Watch the video here >>
Fendi presents the 3Baguette charity project in collaboration with five iconic New York women: musician Rihanna, artist Rachel Feinstein, actress Sarah Jessica Parker, model Jourdan Dunn and blogger Leandra Medine, who have been invited by Fendi to personalize their own 3Baguette bag, allowing for a completely unique and fully interpreted creation that will be auctioned to benefit five charities of their choosing.
The online auction starts on Feburary 13th and ends March 13th, 2015.
Chart-topping performing artist Rihanna infused her strong and distinctive style into her 3Baguette bag featuring a double F pattern on the flap and the back embroidered in black lurex on mink tone on tone. Sides and front are in black velvet. The croco handle creates a beautiful contrast to the velvet sides, while the black crystal stones give a luxurious touch to the closure made in ultra-black ruthenium.
Rihanna’s Micro Baguette is designed in gunmetal grey with beaded embroidery for a high-fashion aesthetic. With matching ultra-black ruthenium accessories, the bag is a perfect charm for Rihanna’s 3Baguette.
Rihanna chose to donate to: www.claralionelfoundation.org
Bid now at fendi.com.
Rihanna attended the adidas Originals x Kanye West YEEZY SEASON 1 fashion show during New York Fashion Week Fall 2015 at Skylight Clarkson Sq in New York City on Thursday (February 12). She was seen with Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Alexander Wang, Cassie and other celebrities. Click here for photos.
RiRi spent some more time in Los Angeles after performing at the Grammy Awards, but now she’s back in the Big Apple. This Thursday (February 12), she was seen leaving her apartment and at The Freedom Tower at One World Trade Center. Click here for photos and check back later for more.
What 3 things would you bring to your own planet? Find Jim Parsons and Rihanna’s answers in this week’s “Conversations from the Set of HOME.”
Home is an upcoming American 3D computer-animated comedy based on the 2007 Adam Rex’s children’s book The True Meaning of Smekday staring Jim Parsons, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, and Steve Martin. Coming to theatres on March 27th!
“When Earth is taken over by the overly-confident Boov, an alien race in search of a new place to call home, all humans are promptly relocated, while all Boov get busy reorganizing the planet. But when one resourceful girl, Tip, (Rihanna) manages to avoid capture, she finds herself the accidental accomplice of a banished Boov named Oh (Jim Parsons). The two fugitives realize there’s a lot more at stake than intergalactic relations as they embark on the road trip of a lifetime. HOME will feature the voice talents of Rihanna, Jim Parsons, Steve Martin and Jennifer Lopez and will screen in 3D.”
Mark Ronson’s “Uptown Funk!,” featuring Bruno Mars, rules the Billboard Hot 100 for a sixth week, while Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney’s “FourFiveSeconds” surge into the top 10 — marking McCartney’s first top 10 after a record-setting 29-year gap.
The week’s notable highlights in the top center on the region’s two new entrants, led by Rihanna, West and McCartney’s “FourFiveSeconds,” which vaults 15-6. Helping fuel the song’s surge: the premiere of its official video on Feb. 3 and the trio’s performance of it on the 57th Annual Grammy Awards Sunday (Feb. 8) (which likely swelled sales further just before the closing of the Nielsen tracking week that night; following a full week of sales, ending Feb. 15, the track should continue to gain in downloads).
“FourFiveSeconds” jumps 4-3 on Digital Songs (181,000, up 31 percent) and 36-22 on Radio Songs (46 million, up 33 percent) and enters Streaming Songs at No. 34 (3.8 million, up 830 percent, good for top Streaming Gainer honors on the Hot 100).
RiRi was photographed at Giorgio Baldi Restaurant in Los Angeles yesterday (February 10). On her way out, she was holding Majesty and gave her a kiss on the neck. Sweet! Click here for photos.
- Two of Rihanna’s Instagram photos recently reached over 1 million likes — her most liked pictures ever! Make sure to follow @badgalriri and @rihannadaily (for even more news!) now.
- Ri’s creative director Ciarra Pardo helped her celebrate 10 years since getting signed to Def Jam Recordings! Ri wrote and shared a couple photos on Twitter:
“And @ciarrap helped me celebrate 10 years yesterday since getting signed!! God is powerful! #trailerparkAfterDark “
- Rihanna has raised over $50 million for the MAC AIDS Fund. Ri designed two lines of Viva Glam lipstick and lipglass for the cosmetics brand MAC, which was then sold to raise money to support those who suffer from the deadly disease. Announcing the news, the brand’s official Twitter account read:
”And…congrats to @rihanna on raising $50 mill+ for @MACAIDSFund during her 2014 #VIVAGLAM reign. Most ever in one year!”
- ILOVEMAKONNEN’s debut album might give us a collab with Rihanna. “I love Rihanna,” he said, adding that they hadn’t yet been in the studio together, but were laying the foundations for future work. “We’re just working on some ideas and stuff. But it’s gonna happen in due time.” Read more at MTV News.
- Boston Navy! This restaurant is hosting a Rihanna themed brunch this month. Read all details here.
- RIHminder: The Fendi bag Rihanna has helped design will be unveiled at a cocktail party at the new store this Friday, February 13, hosted by Karl Lagerfeld, Silvia Venturini Fendi and chairman and chief executive officer Pietro Beccari. Read more here.
After reaching the #1 spot in over 40 countries right after its release, Rihanna’s new single “FourFiveSeconds” with Kanye West and Paul McCartney finally reached the top of the US iTunes chart this Monday (February 9), following its performance at the Grammy Awards.
“Wow Im super grateful, THANK YOU!”, RiRi wrote on Twitter.