Listen to Rihanna's brand new track now on Tidal >>
Watch the video here >>
We’re totally in love with Rihanna’s new hairstyle! On Thursday (May 7), she was photographed at a recording studio in New York City. And Drake was reportedly seen leaving the same studio! Oh na na! Click here for photos.
Last night (May 6), Rihanna was photographed leaving a nightclub in New York City. Click here for photos.
RiRi was photographed arriving at a New York City hotel this Wednesday (May 6). Looking gorgeous as always! Click here for photos.
The previous night she partied at 1OAK. Watch a short video here.
- Did you notice #BBHMM or #AO posters in your city? If so – make a selfie with #BBHMMNYC, #BBHMMMelbourne #BBHMMLondon, #AORio, #AOWarsaw etc to show your city pride! Get your city to share the most and prove that you have the strongest NAVY in the world. Your picture could show on Rihanna’s Facebook page! After the jump you can find a list of places where you can find these snipes (we’ve added New York City)!
- Enter the #BBHMMStrollOff using Rihanna’s “Bitch Better Have My Money” with your school’s Greek Organization for a chance at a special prize. More details here. Check out a couple great entries here.
- How do you like these amazing “Bitch Better Have My Money” dance videos? Watch below:
The Met Gala red carpet was shaping up to be a respectful but restrained affair of tasteful red dresses and flame-like silhouettes on Monday night. Then Rihanna appeared on the steps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in an imperial yellow, fur-trimmed cape that was embroidered with scrolls and scrolls and scrolls of flora (and a headdress!).
“I’m so in love with this dress, but the train is insane!” Rihanna told VF.com on the red carpet. “I can’t really walk in it without any help. But it’s so worth it. I love this dress so much! It’s Chinese couture and it’s made by Guo Pei. It’s handmade by one Chinese woman and it took her two years to make. I found it online. I was researching Chinese couture on the Internet and I found it,” she said.
Shazam “Bitch Better Have My Money” and share with #R1hanna today to enter for a chance to win a Rihanna/PUMA prize. Good luck!
Check out more pictures from the 2015 MET Gala in our gallery.
After the event Rihanna threw up a party at Up & Down club. Celebrities spotted at her party included Jennifer Lawrence, Selena Gomez, Jessica Alba, Miley Cyrus, Naomi Campbel, Madonna, John Legend, Alexander Wang, Justin Bieber, Mary Kate Olsen, Tyga, Kendall Jenner and more! Click here for after party photos.
Rihanna attends the “China: Through The Looking Glass” Costume Institute Benefit Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 4, 2015 in New York City. Follow us on Twitter for photos and updates and check back later for more.
- All eyes are on RiRi at this year’s event! Click the thumbnails below or here to check out the first images of Rihanna walking the red carpet in a Guo Pei outfit.
- Inside, Rihanna changed and performed “Stay”, “Diamonds”, “Pour It Up” (Remix) and “Bitch Better Have My Money”. Click to watch short videos.
- Click here to see a photo of Rihanna with model and friend Cara Delenvigne.
- Before heading to the event, Rihanna was seen leaving her hotel in a different outfit — click here for photos.
- Rihanna was the second most talked about subject on Twitter this Monday — behind #METGala only. That Rihanna reign just won’t let up!