Pictures + Videos from the awards show here >>
Watch the video here >>
Rihanna and Eminem rocked the MetLife Stadium for a second night in a row yesterday (August 17). Check out hot photos from the show and backstage after the jump and visit our Instagram for a few videos.
Rihanna was photographed at a restaurant in New York City after her performance at MetLife Stadium last night (August 16). Click here for pictures.
Eminem and Rihanna rocked New Jersey’s MetLife Stadium in front of over 80,000 people last night (August 16) and you can now watch the full concert above.
They’re performing at the stadium once again this Sunday before heading to Detroit next weekend.
Last night The Monster Tour came to MetLife Stadium in New Jersey where Rihanna and Eminem presented nearly 50 songs of their best hits. Read below the show’s review by NY’s Daily News.
Earlier that day RiRi was seen leaving her hotel in New York City and heading to MetLife Stadium in NJ — click here for photos. Check out some behind the scenes images from rehearsals at Rihanna’s Official Facebook.
Love is a battlefield on the “Monster” tour, the double-header roadshow from Rihanna and Eminem. The tour, which came to MetLife Stadium on Saturday, doesn’t so much match two huge stars as pit them against each other. In key moments, it depicts them as lovers locked in a dance they can neither escape nor resist.
- As you should know, Rihanna is the cover girl of the September issue of W Magazine. Here’s what Stefano Tonchi, the mag’s editor pictured above, has to say about RiRi in his letter: “Our cover star, Rihanna, came up with her own mental mood board, channeling the power of Grace Jones and the sophistication of Josephine Baker with fur, wild makeup, and extravagant accessories.”
- Many blogs are reporting that Beyonce and Rihanna are collaborating on a remix of “Blow”. However, RiRi told a fan: “that collab is a lie”. Hopefully next time!
- Not content with creating fragrances for women, Rihanna is now branching out. Women’s Wear Daily has more details of what the singer announced on Twitter recently: she’ll launch a men’s fragrance in September. Rogue Man by Rihanna features black pepper, rosemary, clementine and bergamot, along with jasmine, cedarwood, vanilla orchid, sandalwood musk, amber and other notes. The fragrance will be available at 800 different stores, including Macy’s, and executives estimate it’ll rake in $10 million in its first year. Rihanna’s other perfumes include Rogue, Nude, Rebelle and Reb’l Fleur.
- The Monster Tour is coming back this weekend! Watch below the full show from Pasadena, check our previous posts for all details from the tour and visit Rihanna’s Facebook for professional photos.
Rihanna apparently always knew she’d move into the men’s fragrance market. She launched her first perfume for women, Reb’l Fleur, in 2011 and went on to release three others with licensee Parlux Fragrances Inc.
Now she is set to launch a product for males called Rogue Man by Rihanna. The scent will be released in September and Donald Loftus, president of Parlux, has revealed it has always been on the musician’s mind.
“The whole men’s category for us is trending very well,” he told WWD. “[Creating a men’s scent] has been something Rihanna has wanted to do since the beginning.”
Perfumer Frank Voelkl of Swiss perfume and flavour business Firmenich helped create the scent, described as an oriental woody perfume. Notes included are jasmine, vanilla orchid, black pepper and rosemary to create a musky finish.
Donald is confident Rihanna’s creation will do well in the perfume market.
“Of the current pop icons, Rihanna has had some really long-term success [in fragrance],” he added. “That success has translated across the ocean. So her international following is huge, and that’s not always the case with celebrities.”
Rihanna was spotted dressed all classy last night when she was seen heading to a hotel in NYC. Check out more pictures here.
Yesterday RiRi shared some adorable photos with her little niece Majesty. Check out her Twitter!
- Eminem & Rihanna’s The Monster Tour returns this Saturday in East Rutherford, NJ. You’re still able to get tickets here. And make sure to check Rihanna’s Facebook for professional photos from the shows.
- Video of the week! Watch this mom surprising her daughter with Rihanna tickets.