Listen to Rihanna's brand new track now on Tidal >>
Watch the video here >>
After seasons of sitting in the front row at the shows, Rihanna is finally becoming a Dior girl. The singer will star in the fourth installment of the label’s Secret Garden campaign, shot by Steven Klein in Versailles.
“Film and print versions of the campaign are scheduled to run this spring,” a spokesperson for the house confirmed this morning.
Previous Secret Garden films – which show models in the new collection walking through the Palace of Versailles and its elaborate gardens – were shot by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, and have starred models including Daria Strokus, Melissa Stasiuk and Xiao Wen Ju.
Rihanna joins actresses Jennifer Lawrence, Marion Cotillard and Natalie Portman – who are all current faces of different elements of the Dior collection. See pictures from the set here.
Stars of the movie “Home”, Rihanna, Steve Martin and Jim Parsons, take over Times Square this Friday (March 13) during ABC’s Good Morning America. Watch it live at 7am and make sure to check our Twitter for updates.
‘GMA’ Brings ‘Home’ to a Hometown
Rihanna, Jim Parsons and Steve Martin give a fan the surprise of a lifetime
- Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney’s “FourFiveSeconds” holds at No. 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 after rising as high as No. 4 two weeks ago. The all-star single is a non-mover at No. 5 on Digital Songs (140,000, down 10 percent); holds at No. 8 on Radio Songs (77 million, up 1 percent); and climbs 10-8 on Streaming Songs (7.7 million, up 33 percent). “FourFiveSeconds” spends a fifth week at No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Purchase the track on iTunes.
- Photographer Steven Klein (who previously worked with Rihanna in 2009) shared a photo of him with RiRi on the set of their secret project in Paris. Paparazzi pictures can be seen here.
- After being spotted at JFK Airport, Ri was photographed arriving at her apartment on Wednesday (March 11).
- Have you heard about the fan who has 14 tattoos of Rihanna across her body? Read the story here.
- Don’t forget to Join Oh and Tip in the new exciting Puzzle game: Home: Boov Pop! Play for free on iTunes and Google Play.
What’s on Rihanna’s bucket list? Watch “Conversation from Home” for Rihanna’s answer!
Home is an upcoming American 3D computer-animated comedy based on the 2007 Adam Rex’s children’s book The True Meaning of Smekday staring Jim Parsons, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, and Steve Martin. Coming to theatres on March 27th!
“When Earth is taken over by the overly-confident Boov, an alien race in search of a new place to call home, all humans are promptly relocated, while all Boov get busy reorganizing the planet. But when one resourceful girl, Tip, (Rihanna) manages to avoid capture, she finds herself the accidental accomplice of a banished Boov named Oh (Jim Parsons). The two fugitives realize there’s a lot more at stake than intergalactic relations as they embark on the road trip of a lifetime. HOME will feature the voice talents of Rihanna, Jim Parsons, Steve Martin and Jennifer Lopez and will screen in 3D.”
Read all about “Home” here.
Check out a behind the scenes video of Rihanna on the set of her W Korea photoshoot!
In case you missed, see the photoshoot in our gallery.
And make sure to scroll down through our latest news for another new photoshoot for Harper’s Bazaar China.
Rihanna continues to slay our lifes with recently released photoshoot outtakes for Harper’s Bazaar China. Princess of China indeed!
Thanks RihannaChina.com for the pictures.
This is the first time ever that Rihanna covers a Chinese Magazine! Two days after the Grammy Awards, the Bazaar China Team traveled to LA to meet with the singer. The photoshoot taken by ChenMen refers to the Chinese Opera style. Originally, the 2nd cover was only for the online version of this magazine, but when Bazaar China found out the Navy was so obsessed with all the two covers they decided to print both. The magazine includes exclusive an interview about her influence in music and her wild life. Rihanna shared that she’s loving the whole Chinese Opera look.
Princess RiRi was once again photographed leaving her Paris hotel this Tuesday (March 10). Click here for photos. We’ve also added more pictures of Rihanna shooting at Palace of Versailles last night here.
Make sure to follow @badgalriri on Instagram to check out all her latest beautiful photos.