Rihanna will show her third Fenty Puma by Rihanna collection in Paris for fall 2017. She will return to the City of Light on March 6 after last season’s well-received show at the swanky, 19th-century mansion the Hôtel Salomon de Rothschild. Her first collection for fall 2016 was shown in New York at 23 Wall Street. The date and venue for the fall 2017 show have not been disclosed, but supposedly it will involve an after party.
According to industry sources, Rihanna has been working with a different designer each season, though they’re not public collaborations. For example, Adam Selman, who worked with her on her River Island Collection in 2013 and has done much custom work for her, was backstage at her spring 2017 show. Its girly/sporty/street look was very much in line with his aesthetic. It couldn’t be learned who she’s been consulting with for the next collection.
Rihanna’s multi-format hit single “Love On The Brain” continues to climb the all-encompassing Billboard Hot 100.
Up three places, it reaches a new peak of #14 on this week’s chart.
Purchase "Love On The Brain" on iTunes
“Love On The Brain” concurrently rises to new peaks on the Radio Songs (#8), Digital Song Sales (#11) and Streaming Songs (#24) subcharts.
Via Headline Planet
Bates Motel is putting Rihanna to work, work, work, work, work — and EW has the exclusive first look.
During the A&E drama’s fifth and final season, the eight-time Grammy Award-winning singer will check into Bates Motel as Marion Crane, the character first made famous by Janet Leigh in Alfred Hitchcock‘s 1960 thriller Psycho. In one of the most stunning twists in cinematic history, Marion — who had stolen her boss’s money for her divorcé boyfriend and landed at Bates Motel while on the lam — was killed in the film’s first act.
But viewers will meet a very different, fleshed-out version of Marion when she arrives on Norman Bates’ (Freddie Highmore) doorstep. “We’re taking threads of that story and definitely using them so it’s recognizable, it’s just where we go with it is very different,” executive producer Kerry Ehrin tells EW. “It’s tough to be in a situation where you’re in love with a guy, and for whatever reason, he keeps stalling. You still have all this hot sex with him, and he’s saying he loves you, but he’s stalling. The internal story of that, for a woman, is a really interesting one. We never really got to see that. In Psycho, you just see the outside of that more. It was trying to do a story about a contemporary woman with some edge, with some expectations, who isn’t perfect, who isn’t always perfectly sweet, who is in that situation, but we’re rooting for her to get what she wants.”
What Marion probably doesn’t want is a newbie serial killer taking a shine to her, but that’s exactly what she’ll get during the character’s multi-episode appearance. “Norman is in an incredibly intense and interesting place that we’ve built him to when that sequence of episodes starts,” Ehrin says, noting that the new season picks up about 18 months after Norma’s (Vera Farmiga) death. “It’s this collision of Bates Motel storytelling and then Marion Crane showing up into that. He’s in a very fragile and lonely place, and Marion Crane is a charismatic woman, she’s super present when she’s with him and she’s very attractive — all those things are exactly what he needs right at this moment.” Note to Riri: Don’t take a shower!
In Summer 2018…the tide will turn. Here’s your First Look at Oceans 8.
Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ first look at “Ocean’s 8” from one of New York City’s most iconic locales: the subway. In Summer 2018, the tide will turn as (L-r) Debbie Ocean (Sandra Bullock) attempts to pull off the heist of the century at New York City’s star-studded annual Met Gala. Her first stop is to assemble the perfect crew: Lou (Cate Blanchett); Nine Ball (Rihanna); Amita (Mindy Kaling); Constance (Awkwafina); Rose (Helena Bonham Carter); Daphne Kluger (Anne Hathaway); and Tammy (Sarah Paulson). Photo by Barry Wetcher.
Can you believe it's been already a year since Rihanna released her ANTI album? She took Rihanna Navy by surprise when on Thursday, January 28th, her 8th studio album was released. 366 days later we give you a summary of some the most interesting facts about this release. 28 facts
Join the #ANTIversary Party and tweet your best ANTI memories and pictures of how you're celebrating along with the #ANTIversary hashtag!
1. Surprise! Rihanna secretly recorded a video for #GoodnightGotham in Paris. (12/18/14) #ANTIversary Watch:
2. To celebrate 420, Rihanna released #JamesJoint through rihannanow.com 9 months before ANTI came out. (04/21/15) #ANTIversary
3. Rihanna held a private viewing for fans invited by @RihannaDaily and press to debut ANTI's official artwork & title. (10/07/15) #ANTIversary
4. #ANTIdiaRy was launched and it's still hard to describe all the emotions we felt. (11/19/15) #ANTIversary Watch: http://bit.ly/2kaDk1H
5. "She's waiting for you. Are you in?" are words we'll never forget. Thanks you, @IAmTheKeyHolder. #ANTIdiaRy was legendary. #ANTIversary
6. Rihanna broke the internet when she revealed she was listening to #ANTI in $9k D&G headphones. (01/25/16) #ANTIversary
7. Rihanna's 14th No. 1 single #WORK feat. Drake came out to snatch wigs, becoming Ri's second-longest Hot 100 reign. (01/27/16) #ANTIversary
8. The 8-minute long video for #WORK is expected to reach 1 billion views on YouTube in the next months:
9. #ANTI was officially certified platinum by RIAA and was streamed 13 million times the night it dropped. (01/29/16) #ANTIversary
10. #ANTI became the second Rihanna album to reach No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart, following #Unapologetic. (02/08/16) #ANTIversary
11. The RIAA Gold & Platinum Awards Program certified Rihanna as the 1st artist ever to earn 100 Million song awards! (02/10/16) #ANTIversary
12. Rihanna and Drake WORKed together for the first time at the BRIT Awards. Watch:
13. Rihanna's #ANTIWorldTour kicked off and took place in North America, Europe and West Asia with a total of 75 shows. (03/12/16) #ANTIversary
14. The #ANTIWorldTour was also a chance for the #Navy to get together! We had the best time in NYC, LDN & Warsaw. What about you? #ANTIversary
15. Rihanna didn't talk much about #ANTI, but she revelead many details to @voguemagazine. Read: http://bit.ly/1RpqhmU (03/24/16) #ANTIversary
16. #KissItBetter, nominated for Best R&B Song at the #Grammys, was the 2nd single off ANTI. Watch the vid:
17. #NeededMe became Rihanna's 29th top 10 single on the Hot 100 & her longest charting hit. Watch the vid:
18. Rihanna won the Billboard Chart Achievement Award & performed #LoveOnTheBrain at the #BBMAs.
19. #LoveOnTheBrain peaked at No. 17 on the Hot 100, becoming Rihanna's forty-second Top 20 hit and third Top 20 single from ANTI. #ANTIversary
20. Rihanna won the 2016 Video Vanguard Award at the #VMAs and we couldn't be prouder. Watch:
21. Rihanna also performed 4 times throughout the #VMAs to celebrate her achievement. Which is your fav? http://bit.ly/1dJgqav #ANTIversary
22. Rihanna headlined Made in America Festival in Philadelphia. The show is available on Tidal: http://bit.ly/2jn2ZQN (09/03/16) #ANTIversary
23. Rihanna’s #ANTI album was released in Vinyl and you can still find it here: http://smarturl.it/ANTIvinyl (09/30/16)
24. Even though she didn't attend the 2016 #AMAs, Rihanna won Fav Female Artist, Fav Album, Fav Song -- all as Soul/R&B. (11/20/16) #ANTIversary
25. Spotify announced Rihanna was the most streamed female artist of the year for a second year in a row. #ANTI was No. 3. (12/01/16)
26. Rihanna is up for 8 awards at the 2017 #Grammys, including Record of the Year for & Best Urban Contemporary Album. (12/06/16) #ANTIversary
.27. @fusetv ranked Rihanna's #ANTI at No. 1 on their list The 20 Best Albums of 2016. (12/06/16) #ANTIversary
28. A year after its release, Rihanna’s #ANTI is still inside the Billboard 200 chart Top 20, currently at No. 12. (01/28/17) #ANTIversary
Photos of the Rihanna in Malawi have surfaced online, and PEOPLE has learned she is visiting the African country to spend time with key educators, government officials, students and mentors to promote education on behalf of her Clara Lionel Foundation and as the ambassador for Global Citizen and the Global Partnership for Education.
The singer, 28, was spotted with Global Citizen CEO Hugh Evans as well as Julia Gillard, GPE’s board of directors chair during a meeting in a Malawian village.
Welcome to Rihanna Daily - your 24/7 online dose of all Rihanna updates.
Online since 2005, Rihanna Daily is an official source and fans' No. 1 place for everything Rihanna. RD has received over 40 million total visitors in less than a decade and over 2.5 million followers on social media.