Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natalie

The Wall

4 posts in this topic

We wish to change RihannaDaily.com into a social network. And as every decent social network there is a WALL with feed of your profile statues

You can find it here: http://rihannadaily.com/wall and in top navigation under "What's New"

In order to enable Status Updates make sure to change it in your account settings: http://rihannadaily.com/settings/

Clipboard10.jpg

Clipboard13.jpg

Now in your profile view you will find a text field where you can add your Status Updates. 

Clipboard15.jpg

Follow your friends to make sure you are updated whenever they change their status.

1 person likes this

I didn't know where to put this comment but The rihannadaily site should be more green, Ri's favourite colour is green and we all know how it represents her.. + i'm sur R9 will be green

3 hours ago, ChrisDemers said:

I didn't know where to put this comment but The rihannadaily site should be more green, Ri's favourite colour is green and we all know how it represents her.. + i'm sur R9 will be green

it's not that easy. The color always comes out by itself. Orginally this site was suppose to be red, orange and yellow. And totally different picture. Then at the very last moment I changed it so it look better. Sorry but purple inspires me. Graphic design is like art. You need inspiration. You can get it "ordered".

8 hours ago, Natalie said:

it's not that easy. The color always comes out by itself. Orginally this site was suppose to be red, orange and yellow. And totally different picture. Then at the very last moment I changed it so it look better. Sorry but purple inspires me. Graphic design is like art. You need inspiration. You can get it "ordered".

I understand, I like it in purple, it shines and it's very beautiful but if you ever make an update or wanna try something new, green would be lit ;) 
It's Rih's favourite colour but it's mine too :P Literally everything is green at home  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0