"Rob Marley"ย 

giphy.gif

I saw it on twitter and i couldn't resist naming that topic like that ๐Ÿ˜‚

so it's something for? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜

lowkey don't want this to be for LOTB video ๐Ÿ˜ญ

8 minutes ago, Ola said:

so it's something for? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜

lowkey don't want this to be for LOTB video ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I'm officially announcing I won't be teasing here at all ;)ย I'm just pretending to know nothing...or I know nothing. Either way 100% no teasing. Just a regular fan-fan conversation. And like a regular fan... I'm asking... do you think it's for something? :P

4 minutes ago, Natalie said:

I'm officially announcing I won't be teasing here at all ;)ย I'm just pretending to know nothing...or I know nothing. Either way 100% no teasing. Just a regular fan-fan conversation. And like a regular fan... I'm asking... do you think it's for something? :P

Lemme just go knock on your apartment doorย and force you to tell meย :ph34r:>:(

kidding ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hmmm maybe Ocean's Eight? But isn't it too early? But why she got them in Paris tho? ๐Ÿค” Puma shoot was done and I doubt she did dreadlocks for the shoot

2 minutes ago, Ola said:

Lemme just go knock on your apartment doorย and force you to tell meย :ph34r:>:(

kidding ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hmmm maybe Ocean's Eight? But isn't it too early? But why she got them in Paris tho? ๐Ÿค” Puma shoot was done and I doubt she did dreadlocks for the shoot

Actually the Puma shoot would suit the best but she was spotted without them during the shoot

I love her dreads! ๐Ÿ˜They look so good on her and she looks so beautiful in this selfieย 

IMG_1825.PNG

I absolutely love Rihanna, because of things like this. She's the definition of DIFFERENT! I already love her unconditionally but things like this make me love her ......... i don't even know i just know I love her

IMG_6429.JPG

Serving us Patchouli Oil and weed. Ive been waiting for this looks for time. I hope she dyes it.