Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natalie

Request new forum

4 posts in this topic

A sub category in the general discussions! For singles/albums talk. Also, I think it would be great if we can have emojis alongside the emoticons (or next to them/replace the current emoticons with emojis) and Rihanna reaction gifs would be spectacular (some with text would be gr8 too,) considering the massive amount of people use gifs to react in celebrity fandoms.

41 minutes ago, Unfaithful said:

A sub category in the general discussions! For singles/albums talk. Also, I think it would be great if we can have emojis alongside the emoticons (or next to them/replace the current emoticons with emojis) and Rihanna reaction gifs would be spectacular (some with text would be gr8 too,) considering the massive amount of people use gifs to react in celebrity fandoms.

I thought about subcategories but some people said it might be too confussing. But if more fans will decide to make subcats it's totally a GO!

Emojis like from iphone? Not sure if it's possible but I will try.

Working on getting more gifs

Yeah, like on iPhones and Twitter and FB. Also, I know it might seem confusing, but it would drastically make the forum neater as Rihanna is a singer and we'll discuss her songs and albums a lot, and two subs can't be too confusing I believe? Well, you're the owner, so you'd now best, but I just think it would make things neater ^_^.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0