Reply to RIHANNA NAVY

rrfxagb
By rrfxagb,
(This is long, BEWARE) 100% worth the read though September 6th, 2016: Its about 5:30PM and I'm just getting out of my last college class of the day. As I'm entering the Subway station I get the twitter notification of Rihanna sending out a tweet. The tweet said the following: "NEW YORK who’s heading to #FENTYXPUMA pop up at @SIX02 33rd st?! Come shop with me at 7PM!" I got on the subway and wondered if I actually wanted to go to the pop-up shop the way I was dressed. (I was such a mess lol) I arrive to the pop-up shop at about 6PM, and I'm upstairs waiting at the pop-up shop that seems to be for invited guests only. Hours go by, and my stomach is aching soooooo bad. I even tweeted about my stomach hurting and having thoughts of leaving. Thankfully, I didn't. Anyways, at about 8:25PM I hear the people down the store making noise and I automatically panicked and assumed it was Rih. I saw Jen & Mel ahead of Rih, I pulled out my phone and started recording, Jen walks past first "Hey Jen!" I shout, Jen replies "hi you!" *dies inside* Mel right behind Jen looks at me and I go "Hi Melissa" she smiles and goes "Hi" (dies inside AGAIN) seconds later, the glowing goddess herself is walking towards me and all I remember is putting my hand out and saying "I love you Rih please tou- *SHE TOUCHES MY HAND* "OH MY GAAAAAD" I literally yelled LMAO. I was beyonddddddddd shocked. I legitimately didn't know what to do so I just started tearing up like a babyy, it was so embarrassing but so worth it all. While they're inside the VIP pop up shop and Rih is doing interviews, Yusef comes towards the window and I'm outside of the window and I like point up and down at his outfit and I'm like "you look good!" Snapping and being extra and he didn't understand what I said and he kinda put a "huh?" Face so I said my statement again but with more snaps and a thumbs up after pointing up and down at his outfit and he looked at me and smirked basically telling me like "I know I look good" and OMG I thought we were best friends at that moment. Remember how I said I had literally just gotten out of school? So, while I waited for Rih to leave, I took out my notebook and wrote this message (or something similar): Twitter @:  rrfxagb, thank you for blessing me by touching my hand. See you at GCF <3  I knew that trying to hand Rih the paper wouldn't be the best idea because the amount of people and security that were there. So, while everyone is exiting, Mel is last to exit and she's a bit behind and I go up to her and I go "Mel can you please give this to Rih I would really appreciate it" she stops walking looks at me and goes "sure baby" with the cutest accent. I was so shocked at the fact that she stopped to take the paper I just screamed as she walked away with my paper "thank you so much love you Mel!" - My paper must have gotten lost as I never got followed on Twitter. But that really didn't matter to me. The fact that everyone was so nice and had such a great attitude literally was the best thing to me. I'm hoping I'm able to meet Rih and tell her about my experience at the pop up shop and how appreciative I am of her and her crew being so humble and extremely nice. I hope that Mel at least finds me familiar if I see her Sunday. Thank you all for reading this longggggg story but you know, I hope it was worth it. Here are pictures of her looking at me directly in the EYE. Thank you all ❤️