Natalie

New RihannaDaily Feedback

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys! Some of you got a special behind-the-scenes access to something we've been working on for some time now. In the world where everyone use social media we've thought that RD can't be all like it's still 2009. We need to become a social media tool on our own. This is why we've decided to convert our website to a forum... this way everything on the website can be connected to your user account. You can also be part of this community and we hope you will participate in the forum to exchange your thoughts about Rihanna. We're not sure yet if this is the final look of the upcoming RD - this is why we're hoping for your feedback. 

I love the idea, it's what the Navy needs.

A place of their own, as I said before, without annoying haters being all up our asses all the damn time.

I'm sure this could work out.

Also I really love the looks so far, gonna speak up when i get furthermore ideas or whatsoever.

But until then, GREAT WORK RD.com!!!

I absolutely love the idea too. I think it's great to create a social media on it's own.

Just one question, you're keeping RihannaDaily.com too right?

I think it's absolutely necessary! On twitter and facebook and such things tend to get lost with a whole bunch of people going back and forth, 

This makes finding information so much easier, and it's so well organized like you can focus on one thing in one forum without one billion other factors getting off topic! I think the Navy will love it! 

19 hours ago, Felix said:

I absolutely love the idea too. I think it's great to create a social media on it's own.

Just one question, you're keeping RihannaDaily.com too right?

yes, this domain is just for testing purposes ;) later everything will point to rd.com

18 hours ago, andreasfenty said:

I think it's absolutely necessary! On twitter and facebook and such things tend to get lost with a whole bunch of people going back and forth, 

This makes finding information so much easier, and it's so well organized like you can focus on one thing in one forum without one billion other factors getting off topic! I think the Navy will love it! 

yes, this is exactly what we thought as well. There's so many of us that unless you are 24/7 online it's just impossible to keep up. Also we wish to focus more on stuff like Download Days etc. - we need a place to organize. Hopefully more fans will follow the moment the site is fully launched.

Being part of a forum community for over 2 years I know that forums can be a great place to bring people together without interference of those who do not support the same ideas. Excited to see this launch and be 100% ready to go. :P

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor