Natalie

"Love On The Brain" is the next ANTI single

22 posts in this topic

This was actually the first song from ANTI I listened to. I was like "omg! you gotta be kidding me? this is insane"! You got to know I am a huuge fan of Etta James. And this song reminds me of her music <3

2 people like this

I remember watching the BMAs performance of LOTB on Vevo the other day, my parents came storming into the room, enjoying it so much, and repeating how she kept looking like Whitney Houston and reminding them of her.

23 minutes ago, Natalie said:

This was actually the first song from ANTI I listened to. I was like "omg! you gotta be kidding me? this is insane"! You got to know I am a huuge fan of Etta James. And this song reminds me of her music <3

Same!!!

2 hours ago, TheRiriFreak said:

Is it true that there won't be a video for Love On the Brain??? 😵😵😵

I'm throwing hands if so...

In Rihanna we trust. She cannot leave us without a video. If she does that...I riot. 

1 person likes this

I just can't wait to see the visuals she has in store for this classic of a song

tumblr_o8xzx8vEat1unkckeo1_400.gif

2 people like this

I don't see much promotion about the song, tbh, maybe Rihanna is waiting on October 10th before actually giving the song the promotion it deserves. As much as LOTB is a very nice song to listen to, so was Don't Stop the Music, What Now, and other songs I can mention but didn't hit #1, so I don't have much hopes for it BUT, considering the only competition RN is The Weeknd and the Chainsmokers, there's hope I guess, considering Rihanna is the veteran between them.

I already see LOTB performing better here in Poland than any ANTI track. We just gotta wait until radios start to pick it up and then we should do some Download Day.

Yes, Poland stans for LOTB (as we should!). It would be great if she promoted it at AMAs and EMAs and release the video around that time too. 

4 minutes ago, Paula said:

Yes, Poland stans for LOTB (as we should!). It would be great if she promoted it at AMAs and EMAs and release the video around that time too. 

LOTB could be perfect for Grammys.