ChrisDemers

GGGG's CASE

6 posts in this topic

I've been thinking about it lately, and I think I'm crazy or something.. When GGGG was released in 2007, there was the regular case made of plastic but was there in some places of the world, a case version made of "paper/cardboard" (similar to TTTdeluxe, UNAdeluxe and ANTI)? Cause I remember when I was young I had the CD and I really think it was made of something else than plastic. If anyone remembers... Did it exist or am I crazy? And if I'm not crazy, is there any place I can still get this version, cause I totally lost it, I was 11 at that time and I really don't know where I put it

Thank you for your help guys!

Well I Googled for a bit and this came out, could it be this? I know that the Rihanna picture with purple background and all that shiz are from GGGB UK Deluxe Edition.

007.JPG

I have the cardboard version too! I distinctly remember buying it from Best Buy when it first came out here in the U.S.

On 29/1/2017 at 5:40 AM, Unfaithful said:

Well I Googled for a bit and this came out, could it be this? I know that the Rihanna picture with purple background and all that shiz are from GGGB UK Deluxe Edition.

007.JPG

No it's not that one I'm talking about, the case is made of cardboard and has the original illustration in blue.

On 31/1/2017 at 9:04 PM, loicfenty said:

I have a cardboard version!

On 2/2/2017 at 1:59 AM, Unapologetic said:

I have the cardboard version too! I distinctly remember buying it from Best Buy when it first came out here in the U.S.

Can you guys post pictures? And do you know where I can get it?

Actually guys! It's this but not the reloaded version.. it's not shiny but it opens the same way and is made of the same material