Davidz999

When do you think Rihanna will release #R9?

8 posts in this topic

Hi Navy.  Are you doing well? I hope so. Probably this question have already been posted by someone but I'm not sure :D:D so I wanna ask you when do you think Rihanna will release her new album? She said that we won't wait anymore so much time for a new album! Maybe this question could seem trivial, but even if it's only a year since Rihanna released Anti I already wanna #R9. What do you think about it? 

1 person likes this

I hope she'll release #R9 later this year. Cant wait for new music from her. ♥

2 people like this

1 hour ago, paedrem said:

I hope she'll release #R9 later this year. Cant wait for new music from her. ♥

I hope so... The problem is that she is doing several cinema projects (Bates Motel, Valerian,Oceans 8) and she seems that she's gonna take a break from music. This is not so bad, but I hope that this break won't be so long as the one that she took between Unapolgetic and Anti...It will be so painful for we #Navy:D

A lot of people [on Twitter] have been saying that they would like R9 this year but I personally would prefer to have R9 next year sometime after August-January 2019. If Rih releases an album this year, she'll probably end up taking another break... but who knows?

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, rrfxagb said:

A lot of people [on Twitter] have been saying that they would like R9 this year but I personally would prefer to have R9 next year sometime after August-January 2019. If Rih releases an album this year, she'll probably end up taking another break... but who knows?

The fact is that we #Navy want some new Rihanna music even because this era hasn't been so great as we expected. Anti hasn't been promoted so much despite the very good positions on global charts....The LOTB video hasn't been released yet,.. all these things have make this era a half-mess. I would like #R9 this year too but the problem is she's to busy right now (Oceans 8, Valerian...) so it's much probably that she'll release #R9 in 2018- 2019 as you said.

On 12/2/2017 at 11:32 AM, ANTi said:

I hope for this year or early next year.

I think she will probably release it at the end of 2018, after the recording session that will took place in the same year

On 2/14/2017 at 1:13 PM, Davidz999 said:

ok idk how to make this box go away but anyways i hope by the end of this year but honestly it feels too soon. i doubt she'll ever go back to releasing a new album every year. ANTI is so much different than her other shit and that type of style i feel is gonna affect the rest of her career. its so hard to say at this point but if Glass John was right, then its supposed to be called LOVR.

1 person likes this