Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natalie

Twitter Talk

17 posts in this topic

Here you can talk about everything that's happening in Twitter world. Trends, dramas and all that!

1 person likes this

I find it difficult to connect with people over Twitter nowadays...I feel like I'm not "cool" enough coz I can't be bothered "dragging" others or participating in Stan Wars and I don't know many of the Oldschoolers from '09-'11 anymore...

I'm not a big user of Twitter tbh, I just use it because of Rihanna news and my best friend uses it as her social media of a choice. I prefer Facebook.

Twitter used to be this stan war battlefield but it was more natural back in the days. Now some people tweet shady shit 24/7 and do it all for RTs. Not only from Navy ofc, other fanbases do that too but I kinda laugh when Navy drags other fanbases for that when some do the exactly same thing. Some seriously sit there 24/7 shading people/artists and it's not cool no more. There are cliques etc. Twitter is no fun no more, it got so serious. Those twitter 'stars' are out of their minds. But I enjoy accounts like Joanne the Scammer tho lol. 

2 people like this

Yeah, I will like we get to know each other less and less. But hopefully the forum will change that. It's weird there was no drama lately. I feel bored :P

On 4 octobre 2016 at 10:34 PM, Liam said:

Follow me on Twitter! I need Navy friends

Ya me too, I need more navy friends to talk with over ther
Follow me @chrisxdemers