Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natalie

"Love On The Brain" Charts Updates

25 posts in this topic

Radio is helping this song so much, very exciting! 

Billboard Hot 100

US iTunes (November 11th, 2016 2:30AM EST):

46(+1)Love On The Brain 

58 minutes ago, Unfaithful said:

The song is predicted to jump 14 spots by Monday~.

Hope so, on the Italian Apple Music it's not even in the top 150 :/ 

The song jumped 15 spots to #50 on the Billboard Hot 100~ woooo. It keeps charting higher and higher every week.

1 person likes this

The song jumped another 16 spots to number #34 this time! It's getting more and more successful each week!

Love on the Brain is expected to jump 11 spots to #19 next week.

If we look at Needed Me's chart history, after 2 months of charting without a music video, it jumped from #47 to #33 (14 spots) after its video was released, then 10 spots into #23, just a spot to #22, 9 spots up to #13, 5 spots into #10, 2 weeks later into #9, then a spot to #8, fell a spot to #9, and then FINALLY reached its peak of #7.

That's over 2 months and a week to climb from #47 to #7 after the music video was released; 4 months and almost 2 weeks in total (February 20th till July 2nd.)

I'll go briefly over LOTB's history. It entered at 80 (it charted before at a random position but I'm not really counting it, I assume it was after one of her performances) on November 12th, less than a month ago. The second week it was #74, then 65, then 50, then 34, and now in 30 -- and it's expected to be #19 next week! In just one month, the song managed to chart into the top 30 while it took Needed Me over 2 months to chart from #91 to #33 on the charts.

Overall, this is just showing me that Love on the Brain will be a hit. It could be a top 5 hit like "Where Have You Been" or a top 3 hit like "Stay" or maybe even a number one like... well too many #1s to count so pick whatever floats your boat. We all underestimated LOTB but it seems to be really happening.

A bit late, but LOTB is #20 on the Billboard charts! It is expected to fall next week as there are 4 or 6 new songs debuting that are most likely going to hit the top 20.

1 person likes this

The song dropped from #20 to #27 but that's due tons of debuts and J'Cole's new album, so a lot of songs debuted as well. People are saying to expect a big jump next week. The song on the overall USA radio is #13, WITHOUT a music video with over 70M listeners. Let that sink in.

1 person likes this

Didn't update in a while. LOTB dropped to 22 this week and is expected to reach a new peak of #19 next week. 

LOTB is #14 on the US radio as well.

LOTB reached a new peak of #19 on Billboard Hot 100, a new peak of #10 on US radio, and is #15 on US iTunes.

LOVE ON THE BRAIN IS PLATINUM.

Also, LOTB reached a new peak of #16 on the Billboart Hot 100!

#17* not 16. Can't edit the post.

LOTB IS NOW #14 ON THE CHARTS. IT JUMPED 3 SPOTS. NO PROMO WHATSOEVER. LET THAT SINK IN.

LOTB is now #13 on Billboard Hot 100 and is #7 on the US radio.