Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NoFizzNoPop

Is Rihanna's "major role" in Valerian more like a cameo?

3 posts in this topic

When they showed that less than 1 second footage of Rihanna on the 1 minute teaser of Valerian I was shocked. Hell they couldve at least dissected that minuscule screen time rihanna had into two parts so it AT LEAST looked like she was actually in the film...

But yeah, they could be just showing us as little as possible of Rihanna to make us more excited for the movie so I guess we may have to wait for more.

Her character's name is Bubble so if any of you have read the novel or whatever u may know how much involvement ri may actually have, but as for now im kinda disappointed by the lack of coconut queen in that small teaser.

I read she's gonna be in the movie about 20+ minutes, I don't know anything about the novel so I can't help 😅 

1 person likes this

TBH this has been on my mind since i saw the trailer..

20+ minutes doesn't sound like a "major part" like Luc Besson described her role..

The only explanation is that Bubble is an important character in the movie but she doesn't get a lot of screentime..She her character must be the turning point in the plot or something...

1 person likes this