Unfaithful

Rihanna's Hair Innovation... Stopped?

13 posts in this topic

As we all know, Rihanna was constantly changing her hairstyle year by year by year and even had her hair cut short. Here are examples to showcase her hair "evolution" over the years.

2005:

Spoiler

rihanna-2007-chestnut-brown1.jpg

2006:

Spoiler

 

top

2007:

Spoiler

rihanna_sholder_length_hairstyle.jpeg?x7

2008:

Spoiler

421469_1271414403356_full.jpg?v=12714145

2009:

Spoiler

6ad5267348e1a6f9_rihanna.jpg

2010:

Spoiler

November-Rihanna-debuts-long-red-hair-no

2011:

Spoiler

How-Style-Your-Hair-Like-Rihanna-2011-Gr

NOW here are when things start to slow down a little bit.

2012:

Spoiler

rihanna-dyes-hair-black.jpg

2013 happens, a new hairstyle in which Rihanna uses for the most of the year.

2013:

Spoiler

Grammy-Awards-2013-Rihanna-Look-Like-a-P

Now, from 2014 onward, Rihanna's color changing stops!

2014:

Spoiler

rBVaGFaUxrGAfzLPAAOpN1fN-fY228.jpg

2015:

Spoiler

rihanna-hair-43-500x750.jpg

And finally, 2016.

2016:

Spoiler

normal_00110.jpg

 

As we can see, from 2012--->2016, Rihanna only had one prominent hair dye, which is brown, in 2013. Well, to be fair, her late 2010-2011 red hair era she was wearing wigs, but they're significant parts of her "hair eras" so they're being counted. Of course she wore wigs and all, but with the exception of 2013, the past 4 years Rihanna has been showcasing her natural black hair in almost all of her appearances. My guess is she may feel tired from constant renovations or she feels her natural hair is a beauty of its own, or might even have a different reason altogether. What do ya'll think? Has Rihanna gone lazy when it comes to renovating her hair? Or could it be she stopped dying her hair to stop it from damaging?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's almost 29 maybe she got tired of changing colour, I don't know that much about hair, but I think her natural black is perfect for her 😁 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SalvaFlu said:

She's almost 29 maybe she got tired of changing colour, I don't know that much about hair, but I think her natural black is perfect for her 😁 

Im just quoting you to let you know I think you're cute :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ChrisDemers said:

Im just quoting you to let you know I think you're cute :)

😳 well thank you man, I'm straight but I appreciate the compliment 😂😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24 octobre 2016 at 4:14 AM, SalvaFlu said:

😳 well thank you man, I'm straight but I appreciate the compliment 😂😁

straight or not.. it was only a compliment :) between navies ;) 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get a room, you two lol.

Anyway, It's funny how I also been thinking about it lately. I really miss blondanna and would love to see her rocking this color once again. Like the last major change were dreadlocks and I totally loved them but in terms of colour it's been black mostly. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Paula said:

Get a room, you two lol.

Anyway, It's funny how I also been thinking about it lately. I really miss blondanna and would love to see her rocking this color once again. Like the last major change were dreadlocks and I totally loved them but in terms of colour it's been black mostly. 

Yeah? Blondana was for a very small amount of time so I didn't count it but she definitely looked great in it <3!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

first of all balck is not her real hair colour and second I think she stopped because her hair slowly fell apart/got demaged in 2012/2013.

She had blank spaces in her side cut back in 2012/2013. This could be the reason why she didn't changed it. I don't want to see Rih hairless and with wigs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ANTi said:

first of all balck is not her real hair colour and second I think she stopped because her hair slowly fell apart/got demaged in 2012/2013.

She had blank spaces in her side cut back in 2012/2013. This could be the reason why she didn't changed it. I don't want to see Rih hairless and with wigs.

If it is not black, must be the darkest brown ever 

IMG_6926.JPG

IMG_6928.JPG

IMG_6930.JPG

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Steve said:

Ya'll totally forgot about Gingeranna that DOMINATED 2015....

 

She wasn't using it as often though. I've listed the hair styles that mostly shaped every year, and her red/brown/whatever-color hair only appeared on few occasions here and there. It just didn't make quite an impact for me to believe she innovated her hair past 3-4 years.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favs

- blondeanna

-2007 non  symmetrical bob

-redanna

-any brunette hair style

-2009 hair color (idk the hair color)

-dreadanna

-short hair hairstyles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now