Natalie

event
Anti World Tour (2016)

11 posts in this topic

http://rogersarena.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/rihanna.jpg

The Anti World Tour is the seventh concert tour by Barbadian singer Rihanna in support of her eighth studio album Anti. The tour was announced in November 2015 and began on March 12, 2016, in Jacksonville and will end on November 27, 2016, in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It is scheduled to take place in North America, Europe and Asia with a total of 75 shows.

SETLIST

1. "Stay"
  2. "Love the Way You Lie (Part II)"
  3. "Woo"
  4. "Sex with Me"
  5. "Birthday Cake"
  6. "Pour It Up"
  7. "Numb"
  8. "Bitch Better Have My Money"
  9. "Goodnight Gotham"
  10. "Consideration"
  11. "Live Your Life" / "Run This Town" / "All of the Lights"
  12. "Umbrella"
  13. "Desperado"
  14. "Man Down"
  15. "Rude Boy"
  16. "Work"
  17. "Take Care"
  18. "We Found Love" / "How Deep Is Your Love"
  19. "Where Have You Been"
  20. "Needed Me"
  21. "Same Ol' Mistakes"
  22. "Diamonds"
  23. "FourFiveSeconds"
  24. "Love on the Brain"
  25. "Kiss It Better"
1 person likes this

I went to AWT Chicago! I saw Melissa and tried getting her attention and she didn't notice me ):. But had the time of my life.

AWT was on another level tho like she slayed all of her tours but she brought it up a notch from DWT. 

Like this post if you didn't attend Anti World Tour because you didn't have a friend to go with

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Desperado_RIH said:

Like this post if you didn't attend Anti World Tour because you didn't have a friend to go with

I essentially went alone to the AWT shows I went to. I won tickets to both of her LA shows, but I couldn't find any friends to go with (I still went though). And for the San Diego show, my friends were too cheap to get floor seats so I just sat by myself near the stage haha. But I made friends where ever I sat so it wasn't as bad as I expected

1 person likes this

On 5.10.2016 at 11:34 PM, Unapologetic said:

I essentially went alone to the AWT shows I went to. I won tickets to both of her LA shows, but I couldn't find any friends to go with (I still went though). And for the San Diego show, my friends were too cheap to get floor seats so I just sat by myself near the stage haha. But I made friends where ever I sat so it wasn't as bad as I expected

Yeah, I'm always afraid when I go alone on a concert but I'm this type of human who likes wait long before the happening so in the meantime I'm able to know lots of fans. That's great cause now I know people who love the same things as I do. I would prefer to go see Rihanna by myself cause none of my friends love her like me. Then I have a lot of time to meet some Navy :) 

Definitely the best tour ever. Diamonds was amazing but ANTI was spectacular. Set list, costumes, hair styles...everything was literal definition of perfection. 

i dont know how to tell this in english, that´s why im going to write in spanish:

Envidio a todo aquel que haya estado en un concierto de Rihanna. Yo todavía no he estado, pero se que algún día las cosas se volveran FANTASTIC. 

Amo a Rihanna, y por eso pienso cumplir uno de mis mayores deseos- I love Rihanna and that´s why im going to... one of my biggest dream!

I never have a "perfume" of Riri or nothin´ like that... 

but i still one day i will be like other ri-navy

:$ i know my dream "se cumplirá"- GOD IS BOG:D

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 3:33 PM, Desperado_RIH said:

I've never went with somebody, because nobody wants to pay the price of the VIP tickets... But I don't care, it's worth it :D