Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

35 posts in this topic

Updates and thoughts about R9 here!

I think Rihanna will be having a couple of movies next year. If she's doing the documentary next year she should release that with like a greatest hits album or a tour live album maybe with a few new songs? Then lay low and do FentyxPuma and then late 2018 release an album and tour in 2019. She probs wont do that but that would be ideal for me. 

1 person likes this

I need more people to praise ANTI before next album is out. People who are not following her career and who are forced by me to listen to ANTI are always surprised how amazing it is and then start to wonder why on earth radios only play her pop songs and not songs like Needed Me, Desperado etc.

5 people like this

I want 2 singles more, Desperado & Sex with me :D Many people says that songs from delux album, will never be single, but SHE is ANTI, and she can do what she want.

1 person likes this

R9 R9 R9 ;) she promised she will never make us wait that long anymore hehe.

1 person likes this

I think she will wait until November 2017 but she might release R9 in January for the 1 year anniversary of ANTI and for a second year in a row being the first platinum of the current year.. I seriously don't know

1 person likes this

First we need a love on the brain music video + promotion. Then she should release sex with me & desperado as singles at the same time, like she did with kib and nm. Then she should perform an anti medley at the grammy's 2017 to make more people take a listen/buy it because it's still underrated. Then she should release R9's lead single in early summer, so it would have a chance to be the song of the summer 2017 + #1 .... then I hope she will drop another single at the end of the summer and maybe a promotional single in October and then release R9 in november. That would be perfect. But everything she does is perfect so...

1 person likes this

With Rob Marley back, she could do a reggae/dancehall album for #R9. She could do an even more soulful album with songs like James joint, love on the brain and higher. Or Rob could do an album that sounds more like Same Ol' Mistakes. But we should focus on #Anti!!!! 

1 person likes this

According to legit insiders #R9  is slated for Q3 2017. They're planning to release the lead single (once they select one) by May 2017.

Rumoured tracks:

• Dirty Business
  • Joyride (most likely wont happen now that it leaked)
  • Shotgun (feat J Cole)
  • Mayday
  • Petty Nonsense (recorded for ANTi, now proposed for #R9; apparently feat. Tink)
4 people like this

5 hours ago, Steve said:

Rumoured tracks:

• Joyride (most likely wont happen now that it leaked)

Isn't Joyride a Tinashe song, though? I read around it was passed onto Rihanna or something, but there's already a version out by Tinashe, and she said her album, Joyride, will be out this autumn as well.

I feel like RIh has recorded a lot of material during her hiatus, which leads me to believe R9 could come out next year. A Q3 2017 release would make sense because there is still a lot of heat with  ANTI. Love on the Brain is about to impact radio and it's reported that Sex With Me will be the next single after LOTB. Plus she'll probably perform at the Grammy's which will give ANTI a further boost in February. Maybe we'll get an R9 single around April/May and have another summer jam!

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Unfaithful said:

Isn't Joyride a Tinashe song, though? I read around it was passed onto Rihanna or something, but there's already a version out by Tinashe, and she said her album, Joyride, will be out this autumn as well.

It was initially a Tinashe song, written by Travis Scott. He gave it to Rih and Rih recorded a demo for R9. Months later, Tinashe leaked her version of the song. The Latest Update is that it wont be on R9 and was given back to Tinashe.

But I've heard snippets of Rih's version and goddamn I was SLAYED. It was beautiful!!!

1 person likes this

On 08/10/2016 at 8:07 PM, Steve said:

But I've heard snippets of Rih's version and goddamn I was SLAYED. It was beautiful!!!

How? o.O Show us.

3 hours ago, woo7me said:

How? o.O Show us.

Well it's deleted now. I'll definitely save it if i come across it again. Vocals sounded similar to Needed Me but were deeper and not as soft..

I hope she does a song with Nicki kinda like Feeling Myself, but overall if I were her I'd just continue in the direction she went for ANTI but put some more pop bangers on it

1 person likes this

Honestly I feel like Rihanna's best albums are the ones that she's made in such a small timeframe, like LOUD and TTT. I hope we have R9 A LOT sooner than late 2018.

I also wish she goes back to making poppity pop music - i know she wont though. :/

On 10/08/2016 at 9:19 AM, Steve said:
  • Petty Nonsense (recorded for ANTi, now proposed for #R9; apparently feat. Tink)

I love that she's sharing her projects with these new popular unpopular R&B chicks like SZA and Tink.

1 person likes this

On 10/8/2016 at 7:24 PM, Antiboy said:

Meybe feat with M.I.A on R9?

I dont think thats going to happen cos M.I.A. said she released her last album and shes gonna stop making music :(

2 people like this

4 hours ago, meshail said:

I dont think thats going to happen cos M.I.A. said she released her last album and shes gonna stop making music :(

I know but, she said in interwiew that thay talking about collaboration.

1 person likes this

I know the feel! I bought my friend ANTI for her birthday (she was not a Rihanna fan) and that's all you can hear in her car ever since. I need people to give Rihanna the credit she deserves. 

On 6.10.2016 at 0:53 PM, Natalie said:

I need more people to praise ANTI before next album is out. People who are not following her career and who are forced by me to listen to ANTI are always surprised how amazing it is and then start to wonder why on earth radios only play her pop songs and not songs like Needed Me, Desperado etc.

Plus, Needed Me has lyrics to live your life by!

About R9, I know Rihanna never stops making music but I feel like she is going to have so many projects in 2017 that I wouldn't expect album soon. I also think people should really get into the artistry of ANTI before she spoils us with another masterpiece. 

40 minutes ago, Antiboy said:

I know but, she said in interwiew that thay talking about collaboration.

Omg are u serious! Yay i really hope they push through with it i already now its going to be great

1 person likes this

On 8-10-2016 at 9:07 PM, Steve said:

It was initially a Tinashe song, written by Travis Scott. He gave it to Rih and Rih recorded a demo for R9. Months later, Tinashe leaked her version of the song. The Latest Update is that it wont be on R9 and was given back to Tinashe.

OMG WHERE DID YOU HEAR IT? I'm so curious know.. I wanna hear it also

Never mind.. I saw ur other post... :D