Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natalie

500 days with ANTI - share your thoughts

2 posts in this topic

So apparently 500 days have passed since the official release of ANTI aka. the best album of all time. The wait for this album was definitely a hard time (most of all was about to kill us whenever we were telling you reports of fake release dates are untrue). Rihanna took her time to create this album and it was worth it. This is for sure her best album (in my eyes). And everything around it. No matter how pissed some were of the "hidden clues" with AntiDiary... imagine NOT having AntiDiary. 

But yes, we all can't believe LOTB didn't get a video. 

And looking through a 500 days perspective - do you think the whole "waiting for R8" mysery was too much? Or was it worth it? What should be done differently, what was done right?

4 people like this

It was so worth the wait. Rih also made it easier cuz she released tons of other things besides music though. But I'd rather see her taking her time than a rushed project. I just wish these rumors would stay away, and tbh the Navy shouldn't push her as much as we did with R8. When she said "all they care about is music" I was lowkey hurt cuz that's not true :(  

1 person likes this