Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natalie

Fenty Beauty - what do we know?

3 posts in this topic

We know very little about Rihanna’s makeup line Fenty Beauty. All we know for certain is that it’s coming Fall 2017 and with Riri at the helm, it’s bound to be several steps above your average beauty brand.

We’ve already amassed a pretty long Fenty Beauty wishlist. Is a perfect matte red lipstick, contour palette, and Barbados-inspired eyeshadows too much to ask?

Today we got a big piece of news about Fenty Beauty — it’s going to be a Sephora exclusive. That’s right, everyone’s fave beauty wonderland is about to join forces with the Bad Gal.

Fenty Beauty is only the beginning of Rihanna’s expanding empire. Back when she trademarked Fenty Beauty, Rih Rih also bought the rights to Fenty Apparel, Fenty Clothing, Fenty Intimates (CAN. YOU. IMAGINE.), Fenty Nails, and Fenty Swim. That’s right, Rihanna-branded stiletto nails, lingerie, and bikinis could totally be a thing in our near future.

2 people like this

AAAAAAHHHHH SHE IS TRANSITIONING FROM A SUPER STAR INTO AN ACTOR AND NOW INTO A FASHION MOGUL. I need all the Sephora sets I can get my hands on considering Riri is teaming up with them 😍😍.

I cannot believe this. The best things combined: Rihanna and makeup. I am so excited! Please keep us updated! and the fact that what you're saying might be true in the near future, a swimsuit collection from her would also be a dream of mine.. aah wow

1 person likes this