Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natalie

Please Read - Rihanna Daily Coming Back Soon

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

While we're working on brand new RihannaDaily.com design we wish you stay updated with all Rihanna news. This is why we are now using our FORUM on main page. This will change soon but hopefully it will also allow you to get to know the forum a little better.

As you can see our forum changed the look. As we wish it to become more a social media platform for Rihanna Navy we've decided for a more simple look. Now all topics will appear in just one page.

We wish everyone to quickly find all the latest news you've been looking for - and there's no easier way to have everything visible at first sight. Hope you're going to like it. The forum is meant to give you the fastest updates. Whenever something is happening - post here and discuss with other fans. 

Most active topics stays on top. 

3 people like this

I'm glad the forums are getting lively again. It was a great place to discuss Rih and its new look feels better than ever.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Unfaithful said:

I'm glad the forums are getting lively again. It was a great place to discuss Rih and its new look feels better than ever.

This 100%!! 

I've been looking for a great/active Rihanna forum for a while but I haven't found any, but this is what I am looking for!! Rihanna daily is the best tbh!! 

11 hours ago, Lipsy said:

This 100%!! 

I've been looking for a great/active Rihanna forum for a while but I haven't found any, but this is what I am looking for!! Rihanna daily is the best tbh!! 

Yay don't let me just talk to myself here and I am sure more Navy will join us. I got a lot of cool exclusive stuff to share but I wish more people would join and not just take all content to their social accounts 😇 We can make big things together 

1 person likes this

48 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Yay don't let me just talk to myself here and I am sure more Navy will join us. I got a lot of cool exclusive stuff to share but I wish more people would join and not just take all content to their social accounts 😇 We can make big things together 

Well your social media accounts are pretty big! With proper promotion and advertisement on them, these forums will flourish that's for sure. Rihanna should take notes on promo.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Natalie said:

Yeah, I want more navy to join as well! I think people tweet more than go on forums but I think forums are great (esp. this one) because we can all talk about what we are huge stans of ( Rihanna). I love this forum because it's positive as well!!!!