Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ola

fashion
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna

4 posts in this topic

Rihanna will launch FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA in fall 2017, partnering with the Kendo beauty division of the luxury goods company, LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, to create her own makeup collection. LVMH’s deal may have reached $10 million to secure the line.

"I'm working on creating a new beauty line FENTY Beauty and I can't wait for everyone to see what I've been working on. I'm super excited about it." ~ Rihanna

image.jpeg

Chief executive officer of Kendo, David Suliteanu, said, “Fenty Beauty by Rihanna is a beauty rocket ship that will appeal to a huge and diverse global audience. We are aiming for the stars.”

Rihanna debuted the lip blend at her Spring/Summer 2017 Fenty Puma show during Paris Fashion Week on Wednesday, where the models sported the gloss with slick hairstyles and lots of holographic highlighter. It was the first glimpse of what fans can expect from the RiRi's long-awaited beauty brand, which the style icon trademarked back in 2014.

Lips were painted with a custom blend featuring a bronze and pink holographic shimmer.

image.jpeg

A holographic lip color is set to be the first product released under the long-awaited makeup label Fenty Beauty by Rihanna.

The star has been working on a bold but pretty custom blend bronze gloss mixed with a pink shimmer, which will go on sale at Sephora stores in Fall 2017. 

The name has changed thru the time to:

IMG_8648.JPG

and

IMG_8649.JPG

Also later in 2017 the site has been launched 

http://fentybeauty.com 

IMG_8650.PNG

On August 1st Rihanna revealed the date of the release for September 8th and we also got an exclusive sneak peek on September 1st

• 

• also exclusive behind the scenes:

She also revealed a couple of names of the shades on her instagram like: "Chillin Mango, Trippin', Yacht Life: