Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Natalie

Random Rihanna Rambling

37 posts in this topic

This topic covers all the Rihanna news that doesn't require new topic. You spotted Rihanna somewhere, found some news, pictures, you might add it here. This is the main post to go for latest updates and all Rihanna discussion.

1 person likes this

Zara Larsson is set to do Drake and Rihanna's "Too Good" cover on BBC radio 1 live lounge today

UPDATE: Watch full video here

1 person likes this

On 21 września 2016 at 4:37 PM, Natalie said:

Rihanna in NYC (not sure if new or old)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2 people like this

Rihanna’s Model Muse Is DJ Sita Abellán

http://www.vogue.com/13485297/sita-abellan-model-dj-fenty-puma-rihanna-paris-fashion-week-spring-2017/

Since then, they’ve remained friendly, thanks in part to the superstar’s approachable attitude. “I became such a fan of hers after meeting her,” Abellán says. “I didn’t expect that she would be so sweet, but when I went and had a meeting with her, I was just like, ‘Whoa, this girl is cool.’ ”

'Thrasher' Mag's Jake Phelps Is Not a Fan of Bieber, Rihanna, and Other

And while it’s true that no one can control who’s wearing Thrasher T-shirts, it takes more than reading an article by a fashion writer to understand the skater’s experience – which is what the gear represents. “We don’t send boxes to Justin Bieber or Rihanna or those f**ing clowns,” says Phelps, advising people to justify their fashion statements on the streets. “The pavement is where the real shit is. Blood and scabs, does it get realer than that?”

http://hypebeast.com/2016/9/jake-phelps-thrasher-magazine-interview

I'm not sure if after being mentioned in one sentence with "f**kn clowns" I would still wear their clothes SMH

Someone call President Obama: Chrissy Teigen has been (unknowingly) breaking the law. The model and best-selling author appears on Tuesday The Ellen DeGeneres Show and revealed during her visit that since moving into Rihanna’s old house, she’s been opening up the "Work" singer's mail.

“I never in my life thought I would be cool enough to have a Rihanna pad, ever,” she told Ellen DeGeneres. While the Grammy-winning artist didn’t leave anything behind, “the one fun thing that does happen every once in a while is I get a bill of hers,” Teigen said.

“I really want to somehow give it back to her, so I tried to bring it to the Grammys and [husband John Legend] said, ‘No! That doesn’t look cool. Please don’t. You’re embarrassing me,’” she joked. “Rihanna, you owe $18 to Bugatti, I think.”

“You’re opening her mail?” the talk show host asked, shocked.

“Yeah, maybe, OK. She gets a lot of fan mail!” Teigen responded. “I don’t get my own to the house.”

Since early this year, the model and musician are the owners of the $14.1 million modern-style house that belonged to Rihanna back in 2011. Featuring incredible ocean and city views of Southern California, the home boasts plenty of secluded outdoor space, from a sprawling patio to a pool and two balconies. The 5-bedroom, 8-bathroom house also comes equipped with some low-key perks like a private theater room, billiards party room, sauna and private gym—because celebs, they're just like us. The best part, besides the immense walk-in closet, is probably the incredible infinity bath tub that overlooks the canyons and Beverly Hills.

gallery-1452278761-john-legend-and-chrissy-teigen-beverly-hills-real-estate-pool.jpggallery-1452278706-john-legend-and-chrissy-teigen-beverly-hills-real-estate-bar.jpggallery-1452280304-john-legend-and-chrissy-teigen-beverly-hills-real-estate-game-room.jpggallery-1452280345-john-legend-and-chrissy-teigen-beverly-hills-real-estate-theater.jpggallery-1452280268-john-legend-and-chrissy-teigen-beverly-hills-real-estate-closet.jpggallery-1452278649-john-legend-and-chrissy-teigen-beverly-hills-real-estate-kithcen.jpggallery-1452278567-john-legend-and-chrissy-teigen-beverly-hills-real-estate-master-bathroom.jpggallery-1452278522-john-legend-and-chrissy-teigen-beverly-hills-real-estate-master-bedroom.jpggallery-1452278486-john-legend-and-chrissy-teigen-beverly-hills-real-estate-living-room-4.jpg