Pictures + Videos from the awards show here >>
Watch the video here >>
Archives from category: "France"
You heard it here first, Navy!
This Thursday (December 18), Rihanna was seen at the Trocadero gardens in Paris for a still unkown fan experience related to her next album. She was seen running into her bodyguard’s arms and then touching fans’ hands.
You do not want to miss this. Bring your friends and meet at Trocadero Carroussel in Paris TODAY at 5:45pm.
Stay tuned for more…
Rihanna was seen disembarking her luxury super yacht in the Mediterranean on Thursday (September 4), as her European break came to an end. Click here for paparazzi photos and visit her best friend’s Instagram page for a couple new pictures.
Rihanna’s yacht stopped in Calvi, France, on Monday (September 1st). Wearing a couple of different outfits, Ri was seen going for a ride around the hills of Corsica with her friends and even went for a swim in a river. Click here for photos. She reportedly partied at local nightclub Chez TAO the previous night.
- Rihanna is back to Los Angeles. Right after coming back from Paris, she was photographed leaving a nightclub. Click here for photos.
- She was later spotted at Playhouse nightclub in LA. Go here for new pics.
- Designer Adam Selman spoke to Opening Ceremony about the dress Rihanna wore at the CFDA Fashion Awards. Click here to read the interview and watch a short video of Adam’s team gluing the crystals on Rihanna’s gown one by one.
- Rihanna will receive the first-ever Most Desirable Woman award at The 2014 Guys’ Choice Awards, which will tape on Saturday, June 7, and will premiere on Spike TV on Wednesday, June 11, at 9 p.m.
- Rihanna “hacked” into her friend Leandra‘s phone and shared a photo on Instagram with the hashtag #bringbackbadgalriri yesterday. Take a look at a few photos from her page after the jump.
- Rihanna has left Paris already. She was photographed going inside a private jet earlier today (June 5). Click here for photos.
Rock Rihanna style with her new Limited Edition Spotlight shirt. Available online and select Hard Rock Cafes.
This Thursday (June 5), Rihanna attended a press conference at Hard Rock Cafe Paris to release the charity t-shirt campaign in partnership with the American restaurant and casino chain. She thanked them on Twitter:
Thank you Hard Rock for your generous donation of $200,000.00 to The Clara Lionel Foundation today! It means the world to so many lives!
The Clara Lionel Foundation is a Humanitarian Foundation activated in 2012 in honor of Rihanna’s grandparents Clara and Lionel Brathwaite. Clara Braithwaite, Rihanna’s grandmother, passed away on June 30, 2012, after a battle with cancer. Watch the videos below and find out more about it.
Show your support for Rihanna by purchasing a t-shirt.
Rihanna also donated twenty costumes to Hard Rock Cafe.
Rihanna was photographed leaving a restaurant after having dinner with Balmain’s Olivier Rousteing in Paris on Wednesday (June 4). Looking hot as always! Click here for photos.
UPDATE: Rihanna has arrived. Follow us on Twitter for updates and check back later for more.