Listen to Rihanna's brand new track now on Tidal >>
Watch the video here >>
Archives from category: "Tour"
- As you should know, Rihanna is the cover girl of the September issue of W Magazine. Here’s what Stefano Tonchi, the mag’s editor pictured above, has to say about RiRi in his letter: “Our cover star, Rihanna, came up with her own mental mood board, channeling the power of Grace Jones and the sophistication of Josephine Baker with fur, wild makeup, and extravagant accessories.”
- Many blogs are reporting that Beyonce and Rihanna are collaborating on a remix of “Blow”. However, RiRi told a fan: “that collab is a lie”. Hopefully next time!
- Not content with creating fragrances for women, Rihanna is now branching out. Women’s Wear Daily has more details of what the singer announced on Twitter recently: she’ll launch a men’s fragrance in September. Rogue Man by Rihanna features black pepper, rosemary, clementine and bergamot, along with jasmine, cedarwood, vanilla orchid, sandalwood musk, amber and other notes. The fragrance will be available at 800 different stores, including Macy’s, and executives estimate it’ll rake in $10 million in its first year. Rihanna’s other perfumes include Rogue, Nude, Rebelle and Reb’l Fleur.
- The Monster Tour is coming back this weekend! Watch below the full show from Pasadena, check our previous posts for all details from the tour and visit Rihanna’s Facebook for professional photos.
Rihanna and Eminem rocked Pasadena’s Rose Bowl Stadium once again last night (August 8).
RiRi wore two different outfits from the first show as you can see above. She removed “You Da One”, “Wait You Turn” and “Man Down” from the setlist and included “Only Girl (In The World)”, which you can watch here.
Unfortunately, there are no professional pictures or HD videos yet. In the meantime, make sure to check our Instagram and Twitter for fan photos/videos. Also, this Instagram page has short videos from basically the whole show.
Celebrities in attendance included Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, David Beckham, Victoria Beckham, Tyga, Chris Ivery, Rosie Huntington Whiteley, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Marilyn Katzenberg, Big Boy Aka Kurt Alexander. The previous night, Adriana Lima, Kendall & Kylie Jenner, Ellen Pompeo, Jesse Williams and Theo Rossi were at the show.
Em & Ri’s next stops are East Rutherford, N.J. (Aug. 16-17) and Detroit (Aug. 22-23).
Rihanna and Eminem performed once again at Pasadena’s Rose Bowl Stadium this Friday (August 8) as part of The Monster Tour. Backstage, RiRi posed for photos with her cousin’s baby, Majesty, and her friends Jeremy Scott and Evelyn Lozada. Check out all photos after the jump.
We’ve been waiting since yesterday for HD videos from the first show in Pasadena, but, unfortunately, there aren’t many yet. Watch after the jump over 10 videos from the show and keep checking us for more The Monster Tour news.
In case you didn’t have the chance to be at the Rose Bowl Stadium last night, here are some nice reviews with more details from the show. Don’t forget to check us back later for videos and visit our Twitter and Instagram for photos.
Rolling Stone: “The Monster” appropriately summed up the themes that link these seemingly disparate performers: Both, in their own distinct ways, often use their art to expose their private demons. This tendency made the event still feel a bit more rebellious, unpredictable and raw than the typical big-name stadium concert. That nervy aspect became especially clear towards the end, when Rihanna thanked the audience “for rocking out with your cock out.” Likewise, as Eminem exited the stage for the last time, he rewarded the ecstatic, roaring crowd by double-flipping them the bird – still Slim Shady as he ever was, creating unwholesome family entertainment for all. Read more.
Billboard: Eminem & Rihanna’s long-awaited Monster tour, which kicked off Aug. 7 in Los Angeles at a sold-out Rose Bowl, is billed as a co-headlining tour between the two music superstars, and the pair treated the show as if they were equals, starting and ending together. […] Keeping with the motif in the opening “Numb,” Rihanna started the show on her own, only to have a platform rise on the side of the stage where Eminem, strapped to a stretcher a la Hannibal Lecter, emerged mid-song. Read more.
USA Today: The duo came onstage together, Rihanna clad in a black track suit laced with orange flames and Eminem strapped to a hospital bed in his signature grey hoodie, and immediately unveiled “Numb” and “No Love (Don’t Hurt Me)”. The musicians traded the spotlight for a while, with Eminem taking over Jay-Z’s part on “Run This Town”, until Eminem yielded the stage to Rihanna for nearly an hour. The singer mostly revisited her setlist — with corresponding visuals — from last year’s Diamonds World Tour, which borrowed heavily from her 2012 album “Unapologetic”. Read more.
MTV: We’re not saying that we expected a PG-rated show from the two people who brought us “Love the Way You Lie” and “The Monster,” but they really didn’t hold back when it came to language. During the first 10 minutes of the show, we estimate that Em and Rih had already spit out the F-word about 15 times in varying form. That includes when Rih called Em an “ungrateful f–k” in the opening skit, five minutes when later she urged the crowd to “make some noise for this motherf—er,” and again when she wanted to know “how the f–k California was doing tonight.” Read more.
Eminem and Rihanna are scheduled to perform again tonight at the Rose Bowl before heading to East Rutherford, N.J. (Aug. 16-17) and Detroit (Aug. 22-23).
Tonight’s the night, Navy!
Eminem & Rihanna’s epic The Monster Tour is about to start (at 7:30pm PST) and, as always, we’ll keep you updated! Make sure to check our Twitter (feed available below) and Instagram for news, pictures and videos. We also suggest you to follow Instagram page @officialmonsterguide for great pictures. And don’t forget to check us back tomorrow for all details!
Rihanna and Eminem have just finished the first show from The Monster Tour! The duo performed 48 songs in total including their biggest hits like Love The Way You Lie, Numb, We Found Love, Loose Yourself and The Monster. You can check out the whole setlist after the cut or if you prefer – listen to it on Spotify! We’ve put together the complete setlist in a playlist to enjoy for free (all you have to do is register to Spotify). Check out our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for the complete coverage of the show and make sure to check us back later for more.
Watch a short clip from the intro video…
Good news, Navy! Rihanna’s collaboration with Trapstar London for The Monster Tour merchandise is already available here. You will also be able to purchase them if you attend the shows in Pasadena, East Rutherford or Detroit.
You can buy t-shirts, sweatshirts, iPhone cases, hats and more! Which is your favorite?
It’s finally here! After announcing their co-headlining tour back in February, Eminem & Rihanna’s The Monster Tour kicks off Thursday night at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California. Em shared a photo of himself and RiRi from their final tour rehearsals last night, which you can see below. Tour dates:
- Aug 7 – Pasadena, CA (Rose Bowl)
- Aug 8 – Pasadena, CA (Rose Bowl)
- Aug 16 – East Rutherford, NJ (Metlife Stadium)
- Aug 17 – East Rutherford, NJ (Metlife Stadium)
- Aug 22 – Detroit, MI (Comerica Park)
- Aug 23 – Detroit, MI (Comerica Park)
Tickets for the first shows are still available here.