- While RiRi was busy launching the Rihanna for River Island Collection in London, her stylist, Mel Ottenberg, and design partner, Adam Selman, talked about her at The RIHtrospective: Seven Rihanna Fashion Moments, that will be up until the end of March at NYC’s Opening Ceremony. They talked to ELLE, Fashionista and Spin. We’ve also added pictures from the exhibit to our gallery, click here to see them.
- ELLE UK’s Rihanna issue is on sale, buy their must-have issue from Wednesday, March 6. Click here to see the covers.
- Rihanna’s Diamonds World Tour crew is already in Buffalo, New York, for the first show of the tour! Make sure to visit Rihanna Daily back on Friday and Saturday for a complete coverage.
- Rihanna’s “Diamonds World Tour” starts next week! Don’t waste time and make sure to get your tickets now. More dates are expected to be announced soon!
- Vote for Rihanna’s “Stay” on Pop Crush’s PopClash weekly song battle here.
- Rihanna’s VEVO page is now the most viewed on YouTube, with over 3,4 billion views! She tweeted:
#RihannaNavy YOU are the GREATEST!! #clique
QUEEN OF YOUTUBE!!! VEVO, thank you for this outlet that enables my fans and I to share music visually!
- RIHminder: Check out these items from the Rihanna for River Island collection. The line launches online and in selected stores Tuesday March 5th. Details here.
- Before flying back to Los Angeles, RiRi was photographed sitting by the pool in Oahu, Hawaii last Friday.
Follow Rihanna Daily on Twitter and Facebook for even more news!
- RiRi is in Hawaii with her friends and that’s where she plans to celebrate her birthday. She shared a couple photos on Instagram today.
- A few celebrities have covered Rihanna’s songs recently. Watch Fast And Furitous star Vin Diesel singing “Stay“, Adam Lambert singing “Stay” in South Korea and British singer Jessie Ware singing “Diamonds“.
- Are you ready to start working on your Rihanna for River Island wishlist? Yep, we thought so. Here’s your guide to all the pieces you can get your hands on when the spring collection is released on March 5th plus a look at what’s to come for summer.
Also, Rihanna has talked to Grazia Daily about her collection, check it out:
On dressing for your mood:
“My style is definitely inspired by my mood so this collection will feature a range of different moods and attitudes because I’m assuming my fans will feel the same way.”
How would she describe her collection?
“The collection is casual, chic, flirty and for all body types. I wanted all girls to really want to wear this and be comfortable in it but still feel edgy. I wanted the character to come out in the clothes without trying too hard.”
Who is the Rihanna for River Island collection designed for?
“Everyone can wear this line. It’s not costume, it’s not too sexy. It’s very easy and laidback. I designed every piece in the collection so I could wear it and I think my fans trust my style so they’ll have fun with it.”
- Rihanna has revealed a photo taken by photographer Terry Richardson that was not included in the latest Rolling Stone magazine issue, click here to see it. A couple days ago she also shared the two photos that fans will see when they buy the magazine, which is on stands since Thursday, January 31st. If you live outside the U.S. or is not able to buy the magazine, the full interview is still not available at RollingStone.com. Read quotes after the jump.
- Two new Diamonds World Tour dates have recently been announced: Manchester (July 16) and Istanbul (May 30). More to come!
- Rihanna’s “Pour It Up” is up to #46 on the Billboard Hot 100 this week, click here to buy it. “Stay”, the second worldwide single off “Unapologetic”, is on Top 10 on iTunes in a few countries — click here to buy it.
Follow @RihannaDaily on Twitter and Facebook for more news!
+ Click here to continue reading…
- New Diamonds Tour dates in the United States have been added to Atlantic City, on April 26, and Newark, on April 28. Tickets go on sale very soon. More dates are expected to be announced soon as well. For all tour dates and to buy tickets, click here.
- Rihanna will be on a new magazine cover with photos taken by Terry Richardson soon. She shared two beautiful photos on Instagram yesterday, click here and here to see them.
- RiRi has recently revealed to fans on Instagram that she will release a male fragrance and a lipstick line later this year. Also, although a rep for Chris Brown told E! News that him and Rihanna are working on a new collaboration, she denied it.
- Click here to see a new photo from Rihanna’s Barbados campaign. More to come! RIHminder: Watch this video featuring Rihanna in Barbados and enter for your chance to win a Rihanna “Unapologetic” prize pack!
- You have just a couple more days to apply to Rihanna’s Styled To Rock, coming to the Style Network this year. Read more here.
- Rihanna’s 7th album, “Unapologetic”, is going to reach 2 million copies sold worldwide very soon! Make sure to purchase it and gift your friends: iTunes, Amazon. Her former three-week Hot 100 No. 1 “Diamonds,” atop Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for a 14th week, rebounds 3-2 on the Hot 100. “Pour It Up” has debuted at #90 on the Hot 100 this week as well.
- Rorrey, Rihanna’s brother, shared a cute photo of him with RiRi when they were younger, click here to check it out. Make sure to follow him on Twitter for all the latest updates on his music career.
- Click here to watch a very well done “Talk That Talk” tribute video made by a fan. We love it!
- You can still apply to be a contestant on Rihanna’s Styled To Rock, coming to Style Network this year.
Support Rihanna: “Unapologetic” on iTunes; “Diamonds” on iTunes; “Diamonds” music video; Diamonds World Tour.
- RiRi shared the first photo of her upcoming Barbados campaign, click here to check it out. RIHminder: Watch this video featuring Rihanna in Barbados and enter for your chance to win a Rihanna “Unapologetic” prize pack!
- Rihanna’s “Diamonds” remains at No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 for the third week. “Diamonds,” atop R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for a 12th week, dips 1-2 after three weeks atop Radio Songs. It holds at No. 2 on On-Demand Songs, which it led for five frames, and slips 4-5 on Digital Songs after ruling the ranking the week of Dec. 1.
- Rihanna scores her 20th top five hit in the United Kingdom, as “Stay” (feat. Mikky Ekko) climbs 6-4. Her 19th top five hit, “Diamonds”, remains in the Top 10 for the 12th week in a row, falling 7-10. Increasing its cumulative sales to 610,447, it becomes the eighth Rihanna single to go platinum.
- Rihanna’s “Diamonds” music video has recently reached 100 million views on YouTube, becoming her 10th Vevo Certified.
- “Diamonds” is a mega hit in Germany and Norway, where it’s No. 1 for 9 weeks! In South Africa, the track is No. 1 for 8 weeks.
- Click here to watch a video of RiRi and Chris Brown leaving the Staples Center a couple days ago.
- “Stay” is already becoming a hit in the United Kingdom. The track has debuted at #6, becoming Rihanna’s 24th Top 10 hit in there. Congratulations, RiRi!
- Rihanna’s costumer designer Adam Selman has talked to Popdust Style about RiRi, click here to read the interview.
- Rihanna is MTV News “Rock Star of the year”, click here to read the article.