May 12, 2014 10:21pm Category: Quick News
- Rihanna accidentally dropped Los Angeles Police Commission President Steve Soboroff’s iPhone at an L.A. Clippers game, but the mistake turned lucky for the city’s Cadet Program and families of fallen officers. Read more about it here.
- Before the Mother’s Day brunch photos we posted yesterday, RiRi was also spotted by paparazzi at that same Malibu mansion. Check out photos here.
- Rihanna left New York City a week ago, but just now 247paps published videos of RiRi leaving the Met Gala and her after party. Watch below:
May 11, 2014 12:35am Category: Quick News
- Rihanna’s hair stylist Yusef Williams shared a new picture of Rihanna on the set of a photo shoot apparently. Click here to see the photo. He wrote:
Just another day at the office with my favorite girl such an epic day one that I will never forget
- Watch below a video from a couple days ago of Rihanna leaving a restaurant and posing for photos with a fan in New York City:
April 21, 2014 6:05pm Category: Home, Magazine Covers, Quick News
- RiRi and her best friend Melissa shared great photos from Sunday. They sang along to Buju Banton and Nadine Sutherland’s “Wicked Dickie” and RiRi twerked in the trunk while watching the sun set. Check out all 8 pictures + videos after the jump.
- While at Rihanna’s studio, Sia wrote “Diamonds” in 14 minutes. “That’s insane,” says Benny Blanco, the song’s co-writer and producer. Rihanna used Sia’s demo vocal as a guide, hewing to her inflections exactly. When Blanco played Furler the finished version, she thought the vocal still belonged to her. “We listened to it on his iPod, sitting on a sofa at ABC Carpet and Home in New York.” she says. “I literally punched him in the arm. I thought Benny was playing a trick on me. She could’ve done it her own way, but I think she really genuinely liked the way it was.”
- In November, DreamWorks’ Home, based on Adam Rex’s book The True Meaning of Smekday, will be the first animated 3D movie with a black character as the lead. The film features Rihanna’s vocals portraying a teenage girl named Tip, Jim Parsons lending his voice to an alien named Oh, Jennifer Lopez as Tip’s mother, and Steve Martin as Captain Smek, the leader of the “Boov” alien race.
- A new photo of Rihanna on the set of her Vogue Brasil cover shoot came out today. Click here to check it out. Read more about it here.
+ Click here to continue reading…
February 14, 2014 10:12am Category: Celebrity Quotes, Quick News
- Drake was asked about Rihanna in his latest Rolling Stone interview:
“She’s the ultimate fantasy. I mean, I think about it. Like, ‘Man, that would be good.’ We have fun together, she’s cool and sh*t. But we’re just friends. That’s my dog for life.”
- Check out a new version of Rihanna’s 2006 song “Dem Haters” featuring Ne-Yo.
February 11, 2014 3:07pm Category: Quick News
- Kuk Harrell, Rihanna’s vocal producer, has revealed that her new album will be “next level”. Can’t wait!
- Rihanna is spending some time with her family this week and one of her cousins, Nicolette, shared a picture of RiRi after waking up. Click here to see it. Cute!
- Shakira stopped by On Air with Ryan Seacrest to talk about her new, sexy video with Rihanna for their collaboration, “Can’t Remember to Forget You.” The Colombian singer recently released her video with RiRi for “Can’t Remember to Forget You” and it’s already received over 100 million views. Shakira admits that the video “was going to be a little controversial … I knew … people would be interested especially because Rihanna is so big, but these numbers are unbelievable.” The duo shot the video in December and Shakira reveals they’ve grown closer since working together. ”We knew each other, but we weren’t close,” Shakira says of their relationship. “But [now], we text once in a while and we comment on things. She’s very nice, very sweet.” Download “Can’t Remember to Forget You” on iTunes here … and Shakira drops March 25!
- DJ Chelsea Leyland told Billboard that RiRi is her main style inspirations in the music industry: “Rihanna’s a bad bitch. I’m not a big Beyonce girl, but I love Rihanna. Her style is bad-ass. No one is too cool for her. She is the Madonna of our time.”