Watch the first BBHMM performance here >>
Watch the video here >>
Archives from category: "Quick News"
- Rihanna’s Clara Lionel Foundation and DreamWorks Animation provided over 80,000 meals for families in the North Texas area. To view more, watch Rihanna and Jim Parsons help out at Minnie’s Food Pantry on Good Morning America here. New photos at claralionelfoundation.org
- “FourFiveSeconds” remains at No. 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 after rising as high as No. 4 three weeks ago. The track also spends a sixth week at No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Purchase “FourFiveSeconds” on iTunes, Google Play.
- Funny video! Watch here Rihanna playing Would You Rather with Jim Parsons.
- While in Texas, Rihanna talked to Extra about her teenage life, Majesty and J Lo. Watch here. Then Jennifer Lopez later said:
“I’m a huge Rihanna fan… and I feel like she’s such a girl’s girl, which I love, because I’m a girl’s girl and she seems very sweet. And I love the edginess about her and I think she did a really great job in this film.” Asked if she’d like to record a duet with her Home co-star, she added: “Absolutely! Who wouldn’t?!”
- Watch Rihanna talking about “breaking the internet” with her LUI photoshoot last year.
- ROGUE MAN and ROGUE are nominated for the best fragrance by Now Magazine! Vote here.
- Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney’s “FourFiveSeconds” holds at No. 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 after rising as high as No. 4 two weeks ago. The all-star single is a non-mover at No. 5 on Digital Songs (140,000, down 10 percent); holds at No. 8 on Radio Songs (77 million, up 1 percent); and climbs 10-8 on Streaming Songs (7.7 million, up 33 percent). “FourFiveSeconds” spends a fifth week at No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Purchase the track on iTunes.
- Photographer Steven Klein (who previously worked with Rihanna in 2009) shared a photo of him with RiRi on the set of their secret project in Paris. Paparazzi pictures can be seen here.
- After being spotted at JFK Airport, Ri was photographed arriving at her apartment on Wednesday (March 11).
- Have you heard about the fan who has 14 tattoos of Rihanna across her body? Read the story here.
- Don’t forget to Join Oh and Tip in the new exciting Puzzle game: Home: Boov Pop! Play for free on iTunes and Google Play.
- Rihanna was spotted last night leaving her hotel in NYC and heading to Up and Down nightclub with her friends. Check out more pictures here.
- See more outtakes from the upcoming W Korea magazine released via Rihanna’s Instagram! If anyone could scan this magazine for us please e-mail!
- In a recent interview Florence Welch of Florence and The Machine confirmed that part from her song is going to be used on Rihanna’s new album.
I was so thrilled cause I’m actually a huge fan. I actually bumped into her the other day. She was looking amazing… she looked so beautiful and we had like… cause she sent me this song and I said of course but we never actually manage to speak, of course we met before but we never managed to actually speak in person about it […] it’s a sample […] and it’s one of my favourite songs from Ceremonials. I love when stuff like that happens, when people reimagine your music and I love it when it has different form…
Watch from 08:30
- You can now watch Rihanna’s FourFiveSeconds performance from 2015 Grammy Awards on VEVO!
- Two of Rihanna’s Instagram photos recently reached over 1 million likes — her most liked pictures ever! Make sure to follow @badgalriri and @rihannadaily (for even more news!) now.
- Ri’s creative director Ciarra Pardo helped her celebrate 10 years since getting signed to Def Jam Recordings! Ri wrote and shared a couple photos on Twitter:
“And @ciarrap helped me celebrate 10 years yesterday since getting signed!! God is powerful! #trailerparkAfterDark “
- Rihanna has raised over $50 million for the MAC AIDS Fund. Ri designed two lines of Viva Glam lipstick and lipglass for the cosmetics brand MAC, which was then sold to raise money to support those who suffer from the deadly disease. Announcing the news, the brand’s official Twitter account read:
”And…congrats to @rihanna on raising $50 mill+ for @MACAIDSFund during her 2014 #VIVAGLAM reign. Most ever in one year!”
- ILOVEMAKONNEN’s debut album might give us a collab with Rihanna. “I love Rihanna,” he said, adding that they hadn’t yet been in the studio together, but were laying the foundations for future work. “We’re just working on some ideas and stuff. But it’s gonna happen in due time.” Read more at MTV News.
- Boston Navy! This restaurant is hosting a Rihanna themed brunch this month. Read all details here.
- RIHminder: The Fendi bag Rihanna has helped design will be unveiled at a cocktail party at the new store this Friday, February 13, hosted by Karl Lagerfeld, Silvia Venturini Fendi and chairman and chief executive officer Pietro Beccari. Read more here.
- Rihanna’s i-D Magazine cover is on newsstands now in the United Kingdom (and worldwide on Feb. 9). You can see more photos from the magazine + the article here. Thanks, Tris!
- On Wednesday (February 4), Rihanna was seen at a restaurant and then heading to a recording studio in Los Angeles. Click here and here for photos. Earlier, her cousin shared a photo of Ri holding Majesty. Cute!
- Don’t forget today is Download Day! “FourFiveSeconds” is currently No. 1 on the worldwide iTunes charts for 11 days. Like facebook.com/rihannanavy for more details.
- Sam Smith recently told Rolling Stone magazine:
“I fucking love Rihanna. She came to my show in L.A. She speaks to me all the time. For someone that famous, she’s really real. Love her.”
- Balmain creative director Olivier Rousteing told The Telegraph that Rihanna has the aura and charisma to rival some of the most legendary beauties in history, including Madonna – and Grace Kelly. He said:
“She has this aura, this charisma. It’s not only sexual. It’s something else. She is like a new Grace Kelly, or a Madonna…This woman of the world who represents a new world.”
- Fashion blog HausOfRihanna recently spoke to Rihanna’s stylist Mel Ottenberg about his work with Ri. Read the Q&A after the jump.
- Visit Billboard.com to read a review from last night’s DirecTV Pre-Super Bowl Concert, including its complete setlist.
- The Boov are coming for Earth on March 27! Get to know the alien race in this clip of Oh from DreamWorks Animation’s “Home”, starring Rihanna as Tip.
- Ne-Yo has promised all the Rihanna fans out there that she has big plans coming… and that he might be a part of them:
“I actually have seen Rihanna recently. The conversation wasn’t really music it was just reuniting and how you been. We didn’t really talk music. I went into the studio for her not too long ago to do some stuff, I don’t know what’s being kept or what-not. I noticed she’s got a few things coming, she’s got a new album in the works. She’s doing a lot of stuff all at one time right now.”
- Eminem’s “The Monster” music video featuring Rihanna is nominated for Best Song at the 2014 MTV Europe Music Awards. Click here to vote now.
- Fashion Magazine got the chance to chat to Rihanna’s makeup artist Lora Arellano. Read the short interview after the jump.
- After spending 10 days on vacation with her friends, Rihanna is now in New York City… and ready for Fashion Week! Her friend Leandra just shared a photo on Instagram. Gorgeous! Make sure to check us back for more.
- Rihanna showed her support for Cogs 4 Cancer by wearing their supporter bands while on vacation. Check out photos after the jump and visit cogs4cancer.org for more info.
- You can still purchase merchandise from Eminem & Rihanna’s The Monster Tour. Don’t waste time and visit the store now.