July 10, 2014 8:22pm Category: Quick News
- Rihanna’s brother Rorrey shared a picture with her from last night. She showed up at VIP Room for the release party of Rorrey’s Intolerable Cruelty mixtape, which you can download here.
- Who should be crowned as the Popcrush Hottest Female Star of 2014? You can vote for Rihanna or Miley Cyrus once an hour until the polls close at 12PM ET on July 20. Vote here.
- Vote now for Rihanna Navy in Round 1 of Billboard’s Fan Army. Polls close July 11.
- Watch below a new video of Rihanna in New York City yesterday:
July 1, 2014 9:08am Category: Quick News
- Forbes Magazine lands Rihanna at 8th on their Celebrity 100 List this year:
“Rihanna may be the perfect embodiment of the modern pop star. The 26-year-old Barbados native churns out radio hits like “We Found Love” and “Diamonds” and collaborates with some of the biggest names in the business like Jay-Z and Eminem. But she also uses social media better than almost anyone. Her Twitter and Instagram feeds allow her to connect with her fans in a way that feels honest and unfiltered and they love her for it. Rihanna is the second most-powerful social media user on our list after Justin Bieber. “
- Lorde has spoken about her love for Rihanna, describing the singer as “fearless”. The ‘Royals’ singer told the London Evening Standard’s ES magazine that she admires the Bajan star’s embodiment of female sexuality. She explained: “She’s just magnetic. You can’t not look at Rihanna. I would buy anything Rihanna sold me.”
- Keep voting! Rihanna is nominated for Female Hottie at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards. Vote here. While signing in, make sure to change your age to 13-19, otherwise you won’t be able to vote.
- Rihanna Daily has recently reached 500.000 followers on Twitter and 300.000 followers on Instagram! That’s huge! Thank you so much, Navy.
June 24, 2014 9:31pm Category: Quick News
- Rihanna is on the cover of France’s Jalouse magazine. The cover photo was taken back in March when RiRi attended a Givenchy show at Paris Fashion Week. Click here to see it.
- Navy, make sure to keep checking BET.com everyday for new challenges to vote for Rihanna. The FANdemonium champ will be revealed LIVE at the BET Awards on June 29 at 8P/7C.
- Nigerian musician Wizkid recently tweeted that he had studio sessions with RiRi. Producers Kai Henry and J Angel were also in the studio with her a few days ago.
- Actress Cameron Diaz told Grazia Magazine: “My style icon is Rihanna, she’s incredible. She transcends everything she wears.” Agreed!
June 16, 2014 9:33am Category: Quick News
- RiRi is spending a lot of time with her cousin’s baby, Majesty, in Los Angeles. Over the weekend she shared a few photos on Twitter with the cute baby! In case you missed them, they’re available after the jump.
- On Friday she went partying, click here to see a couple low quality fan photos. Make sure to follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook to don’t miss any news or photos as well.
- Rihanna broke another YouTube record: her VEVO channel is the first to reach 14 million subscribers! Speaking of it, make sure to watch “Cheers (Drink To That)”, her next video to become VEVO Certified.
- Don’t forget to show your thanks to Hard Rock Cafe for supporting Rihanna’s Clara Lionel Foundation by buying a t-shirt she helped create.
+ Click here to continue reading…
May 29, 2014 9:36am Category: Quick News
While RiRi keeps quiet in Los Angeles, check out some quick news:
- Via The New York Times: “When your star client is an internationally obsessed-over, unfailingly photographed clotheshorse, a peculiar problem presents itself. “It’s the end of May,” the stylist Mel Ottenberg said, ‘and we’ve already used up all of fall/winter. It’s over.’ For most women, the fall/winter collections, which won’t arrive in stores for several months, are something to look forward to. For Rihanna, the record-setting artist and current idol of fashion, they are old news.” Make sure to read the rest of this great article here or after the jump.
- Rihanna is nominated for Best International Act at the 2014 MTV Africa Music Awards. Vote here.
- We have just one more day to vote for Rihanna’s ROGUE as celebrity fragrance of the year. Don’t waste time and vote here.
+ Click here to continue reading…