Princess RiRi was photographed at her favorite New York restaurant on Monday (March 17). She looked lovely as always! Click here for photos.
After a very busy week in Paris Rihanna is now staying low as she continues to support Drake on his tour. Check out some of the latest news:
- Rihanna travelled to Amsterdam from Paris [source]. Yesterday she was spotted in Belgium already. [view video]
- Adele and Rihanna were the latest artists to score million-selling singles in the UK. ‘Rolling In The Deep’ and ‘Diamonds’ are the 144th and 145th tracks to reach the sales milestone. It was also revealed that Rihanna’s single “We Found Love” was placed at #9 at The Official Top 40 Biggest Selling Singles Of All Time By Female Artists list [source]
- Rihanna is nominated for MTV Movie Awards 2014. RiRi is up for Best Cameo after her role in comedy This Is The End last week. The MTV Movie Awards 2014 takes place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on 13th April. VOTE HERE!!!
- Rihanna is Spotify’s most popular female for the second year in a row and the most streamed female of all time on the music platform! It is the second year in a row Rihanna has topped the list, which has been compiled to celebrate International Women’s Day. Listen Rihanna on Spotify below:
Rihanna is plotting her next blockbuster. She will create a concept album based on the animated film “Home”.
DreamWorks Animation chief Jeffrey Katzenberg announced the news during the company’s earnings conference on Tuesday, reports Variety. She will also perform new songs in the movie.
“Home”, formerly known as “Happy Smekday!”, is based on Adam Rex’s award-winning book “The True Meaning of Smekday”. Rihanna will play one of the lead characters opposite “Big Bang Theory” star Jim Parsons. Jennifer Lopez and Steve Martin also lend their voices.
In the film, friendly aliens invade Earth to escape their mortal enemy. When one of their own accidentally reveals their whereabouts, he has to flee with a teenage girl, taking a road trip across a postapocalyptic America. Along the way, he learns what it means to be human.
Directed by Tim Johnson (Antz, Over the Hedge), Home will hit theaters on November 26.
This will mark Rihanna’s first musical endeavor since 2012′s platinum-selling album “Unapologetic”.
Rihanna celebrated 26th birthday… in a jacuzzi! Check out some of the pictures she posted on her Instagram!
In other news “The Monster” video with Eminem has just passed 100 million news which means it’s yet another #VEVOCertified video featuring Rihanna. We literally lost track which one! ;-) #QueenofVEVO! Check out a playlist featuring some other Rihanna’s VEVO Certified videos here. Watch “The Monster” below.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY, OUR FAVORITE….. ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY!!!!
Make sure to tweet #HappyBirthdayBadGalRiRi all day long! Post your wishes to Rihanna in comments!
Best wishes from RD’s Natalie & Rodrigo! We love you!
Rihanna shared a couple of pictures on her Instagram. She wore an oriental-style maxi jacket as she dined at one of her favourite Los Angeles eateries on Sunday night ahead of her birthday on February 20.
Check here for more pictures.
Don’t forget to join our new forum and discuss all the latest news and appearances!
- Drake was asked about Rihanna in his latest Rolling Stone interview:
“She’s the ultimate fantasy. I mean, I think about it. Like, ‘Man, that would be good.’ We have fun together, she’s cool and sh*t. But we’re just friends. That’s my dog for life.”
- Check out a new version of Rihanna’s 2006 song “Dem Haters” featuring Ne-Yo.
- Kuk Harrell, Rihanna’s vocal producer, has revealed that her new album will be “next level”. Can’t wait!
- Rihanna is spending some time with her family this week and one of her cousins, Nicolette, shared a picture of RiRi after waking up. Click here to see it. Cute!
- Shakira stopped by On Air with Ryan Seacrest to talk about her new, sexy video with Rihanna for their collaboration, “Can’t Remember to Forget You.” The Colombian singer recently released her video with RiRi for “Can’t Remember to Forget You” and it’s already received over 100 million views. Shakira admits that the video “was going to be a little controversial … I knew … people would be interested especially because Rihanna is so big, but these numbers are unbelievable.” The duo shot the video in December and Shakira reveals they’ve grown closer since working together. ”We knew each other, but we weren’t close,” Shakira says of their relationship. “But [now], we text once in a while and we comment on things. She’s very nice, very sweet.” Download “Can’t Remember to Forget You” on iTunes here … and Shakira drops March 25!
- DJ Chelsea Leyland told Billboard that RiRi is her main style inspirations in the music industry: “Rihanna’s a bad bitch. I’m not a big Beyonce girl, but I love Rihanna. Her style is bad-ass. No one is too cool for her. She is the Madonna of our time.”