February 11, 2014 3:07pm Category: Quick News
- Kuk Harrell, Rihanna’s vocal producer, has revealed that her new album will be “next level”. Can’t wait!
- Rihanna is spending some time with her family this week and one of her cousins, Nicolette, shared a picture of RiRi after waking up. Click here to see it. Cute!
- Shakira stopped by On Air with Ryan Seacrest to talk about her new, sexy video with Rihanna for their collaboration, “Can’t Remember to Forget You.” The Colombian singer recently released her video with RiRi for “Can’t Remember to Forget You” and it’s already received over 100 million views. Shakira admits that the video “was going to be a little controversial … I knew … people would be interested especially because Rihanna is so big, but these numbers are unbelievable.” The duo shot the video in December and Shakira reveals they’ve grown closer since working together. ”We knew each other, but we weren’t close,” Shakira says of their relationship. “But [now], we text once in a while and we comment on things. She’s very nice, very sweet.” Download “Can’t Remember to Forget You” on iTunes here … and Shakira drops March 25!
- DJ Chelsea Leyland told Billboard that RiRi is her main style inspirations in the music industry: “Rihanna’s a bad bitch. I’m not a big Beyonce girl, but I love Rihanna. Her style is bad-ass. No one is too cool for her. She is the Madonna of our time.”
February 9, 2014 5:49pm Category: Quick News
- RiRi keeps working on new music. Vocal producer Kuk Harrell has added a photo to Instagram and wrote “#makinrecords #8 #puttininthework #rihannanewmusic”. Audio engineer Trehy Harris recently revealed: “One of the three production rooms booked from last night’s session with Rihanna.” Can’t wait!
- Just ten days after its release, Shakira’s music video for “Can’t Remember To Forget You” featuring Rihanna has already reached 100 million views on YouTube, becoming VEVO Certified! Watch the video again here and purchase it on iTunes.
- “Jump” has become Rihanna’s 20th top ten single on the Australian Charts, at No. 9 this week. FYI: The track has not been released as a single.
February 5, 2014 4:19am Category: Latest News
We’re happy to report that our website is back after a short downtime. Here are some latest Rihanna news:
- Check out a behind the scenes video and interview where Rihanna is talking about her latest MAC project – Viva Glam! Available in stores in the USA now, coming everywhere else soon. Watch the video here.
- Rihanna was seen in a studio with producer Alex Da Kid a couple days ago. Are you ready for another massive hit song? [View Photo]
- Rihanna’s “Jump” hasn’t been released as a single, but is doing very well in Australia! The track is Top 10 on iTunes for days now.
January 23, 2014 10:00am Category: Quick News
- Rihanna’s best friend posted a photo of RiRi at a recording studio in Los Angeles on Wednesday (January 22). FYI: Melissa deleted her previous Instagram page and created a new one, so make sure to follow @mdollas11.
- Shakira’s “Can’t Remember To Forget You” feat. Rihanna debuted at No. 28 on the Billboard Hot 100 this week. Make sure to get the track on iTunes and request it on the radio.
- Mikky Ekko has unveiled the original recording of his duet with Rihanna, “Stay”. Listen here. The pair will be hoping to score a Grammy Award for the track THIS weekend after it picked up a nomination for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance.
January 13, 2014 5:37pm Category: Latest News
Rihanna was seen in Rio earlier today (January 12) getting out of a helicopter and heading to a boat to her Vogue photoshoot secret location. She was later seen wih a brand new short hairdo!!
Pictures can be found on DailyMail
January 13, 2014 5:02pm Category: Brazil, Latest News
Vogue Brazil greets a very special guest. Rihanna landed in Rio de Janeiro on Sunday (January 12) to pose exclusively to Mariano Vivanco for a special, anniversary issue of the magazine (May).
“We always go after the exclusive. So, when we were discussing who we wanted on our anniversary cover, after Kate Moss, Naomi and Sharon Stone, the answer was unanimous: Rihanna,” said Daniela Falcão, the magazine’s editor-in-chief.
- Rihanna flew in yesterday (Sunday) at 11:05 local time and moved from the airport to a private residence along with her entourage;
- Her mansion was invaded by a fan who was trying to climb a fence. She was quickly discovered by security and was asked to leave. Rihanna’s team, however, took fan letters and gifts from a group of fans waiting outside;
- Today (Monday) Rihanna and the Vogue crew went to a nearby island where the photoshoot began in the middle of Brazilian green native forest;
- The photos will be taken in just a couple days and Rihanna will enjoy the rest of the trip in the city;
- Rihanna will do a swimsuit photoshoot;
- She’s leaving on Thursday.
January 12, 2014 5:02am Category: Latest News
Rihanna was seen leaving her hotel in NYC last night and heading to JFK airport. She is flying to Brazil for Vogue Brazil photoshoot! Fans were already spotted waiting in front of a hotel in Rio de Janeiro where she’s rumored to stay. And let us tell you… it’s crazy out there! Check our Instagram for more pictures and videos!