Watch the first BBHMM performance here >>
Watch the video here >>
Archives from category: "Latest News"
RiRi was seen heading to a dentist office and later visiting a recording studio in New York City on Tuesday (October 21). Click here for photos and don’t forget to often check our Instagram and Twitter for even faster updates.
Rihanna was pretty in pink when she was seen leaving Giorgio Baldi restaurant last night (October 15). Check out more pictures here.
- Ne-Yo has promised all the Rihanna fans out there that she has big plans coming… and that he might be a part of them:
“I actually have seen Rihanna recently. The conversation wasn’t really music it was just reuniting and how you been. We didn’t really talk music. I went into the studio for her not too long ago to do some stuff, I don’t know what’s being kept or what-not. I noticed she’s got a few things coming, she’s got a new album in the works. She’s doing a lot of stuff all at one time right now.”
- Eminem’s “The Monster” music video featuring Rihanna is nominated for Best Song at the 2014 MTV Europe Music Awards. Click here to vote now.
- Fashion Magazine got the chance to chat to Rihanna’s makeup artist Lora Arellano. Read the short interview after the jump.
- After spending 10 days on vacation with her friends, Rihanna is now in New York City… and ready for Fashion Week! Her friend Leandra just shared a photo on Instagram. Gorgeous! Make sure to check us back for more.
- Rihanna showed her support for Cogs 4 Cancer by wearing their supporter bands while on vacation. Check out photos after the jump and visit cogs4cancer.org for more info.
- You can still purchase merchandise from Eminem & Rihanna’s The Monster Tour. Don’t waste time and visit the store now.
Rihanna’s first album “Music Of The Sun” came out exactly 9 years ago, on August 30, 2005! Rihanna wrote on Twitter:
Thanks to all of you who’ve supported me throughout the years! I cant believe, already 9 yrs! I owe it to you man.
To God be the Glory #MusicOfTheSun
Purchase the album on iTunes and watch “Pon De Replay” below:
Time sure flies, Navy! And we’re so proud of being here since the very beginning.
Click here to read more about the album.
- Eminem & Rihanna’s The Monster Tour returns this Saturday in East Rutherford, NJ. You’re still able to get tickets here. And make sure to check Rihanna’s Facebook for professional photos from the shows.
- Video of the week! Watch this mom surprising her daughter with Rihanna tickets.
Once again, Budweiser’s MADE for Music will bring fans closer to Rihanna through a series of collaborations to be announced later this year. Additionally, the 2014 MADE for Music initiative will be supported by a global campaign featuring JAY Z and Rihanna running across more than 85 countries around the world where fans can enjoy a Budweiser. It will integrate refreshed OOH, print, MADE for Music packaging and content available on budweisermusic.com.