Archives from category: "Latest News"
Once again, Budweiser’s MADE for Music will bring fans closer to Rihanna through a series of collaborations to be announced later this year. Additionally, the 2014 MADE for Music initiative will be supported by a global campaign featuring JAY Z and Rihanna running across more than 85 countries around the world where fans can enjoy a Budweiser. It will integrate refreshed OOH, print, MADE for Music packaging and content available on budweisermusic.com.
- Rihanna’s brother Rorrey shared a picture with her from last night. She showed up at VIP Room for the release party of Rorrey’s Intolerable Cruelty mixtape, which you can download here.
- Who should be crowned as the Popcrush Hottest Female Star of 2014? You can vote for Rihanna or Miley Cyrus once an hour until the polls close at 12PM ET on July 20. Vote here.
- Vote now for Rihanna Navy in Round 1 of Billboard’s Fan Army. Polls close July 11.
- Don’t forget to show how you ROCK your Hard Rock Limited Edition Rihanna t-shirt on Facebook or Twitter using #ThisIsHardRock now through July 31 for a chance to win an autographed tee from RiRi!! Get the shirt here.
- Watch below a new video of Rihanna in New York City yesterday:
- Forbes Magazine lands Rihanna at 8th on their Celebrity 100 List this year:
“Rihanna may be the perfect embodiment of the modern pop star. The 26-year-old Barbados native churns out radio hits like “We Found Love” and “Diamonds” and collaborates with some of the biggest names in the business like Jay-Z and Eminem. But she also uses social media better than almost anyone. Her Twitter and Instagram feeds allow her to connect with her fans in a way that feels honest and unfiltered and they love her for it. Rihanna is the second most-powerful social media user on our list after Justin Bieber. “
- Lorde has spoken about her love for Rihanna, describing the singer as “fearless”. The ‘Royals’ singer told the London Evening Standard’s ES magazine that she admires the Bajan star’s embodiment of female sexuality. She explained: “She’s just magnetic. You can’t not look at Rihanna. I would buy anything Rihanna sold me.”
- Keep voting! Rihanna is nominated for Female Hottie at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards. Vote here. While signing in, make sure to change your age to 13-19, otherwise you won’t be able to vote.
- Rihanna Daily has recently reached 500.000 followers on Twitter and 300.000 followers on Instagram! That’s huge! Thank you so much, Navy.
Rihanna has kinda confirmed what we all suspected. Earlier today she tweeted a picture from a studio describing it as #R8. This is the hashtag fans use to describe Rihanna’s yet untitled 8th studio album. We’ve already seen images of Rihanna outside recording studios, joined by other musicians (including by Kanye West and Coldplay’s Chris Martin). So far we’ve only heard a confirmation from DreamWorks Animation that she is working on a concept album for their animated movie “Home”, which will be out early next year! Can’t wait!
- Rihanna is on the cover of France’s Jalouse magazine. The cover photo was taken back in March when RiRi attended a Givenchy show at Paris Fashion Week. Click here to see it.
- Navy, make sure to keep checking BET.com everyday for new challenges to vote for Rihanna. The FANdemonium champ will be revealed LIVE at the BET Awards on June 29 at 8P/7C.
- Nigerian musician Wizkid recently tweeted that he had studio sessions with RiRi. Producers Kai Henry and J Angel were also in the studio with her a few days ago.
- Actress Cameron Diaz told Grazia Magazine: “My style icon is Rihanna, she’s incredible. She transcends everything she wears.” Agreed!
Last week we’ve mentioned on Twitter that Rihanna had a busy day. She was shooting a new magazine cover! A photo behind the scenes has now surfaced! How do you like her look? Rihanna is rumored to appear on the July/August cover of the magazine so we’re going to see the final results pretty soon!
While we’re all impatiently waiting for some new Rihanna music, we’ve decided to put together a list of Rihanna’s greatest hits. We’ve chosen exactly 40 tracks which is exactly 2 hours and 35 minutes of 100% Rihanna’s best songs! And you can listen to it straight in your browser, your phone, computer… wherever you are! Make sure to FOLLOW our playlist because as soon as a new Rihanna HIT song will appear we will add it to the list! Note: Listening to the playlist requires owning a Spotify account however it does not require a premium account. You can use it for free as much as you want.
Post in comments what do you think about our song choice and order. Which song in your opinion should be removed and which one should be added instead?
- RiRi is spending a lot of time with her cousin’s baby, Majesty, in Los Angeles. Over the weekend she shared a few photos on Twitter with the cute baby! In case you missed them, they’re available after the jump.
- On Friday she went partying, click here to see a couple low quality fan photos. Make sure to follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook to don’t miss any news or photos as well.
- Rihanna broke another YouTube record: her VEVO channel is the first to reach 14 million subscribers! Speaking of it, make sure to watch “Cheers (Drink To That)”, her next video to become VEVO Certified.
- Don’t forget to show your thanks to Hard Rock Cafe for supporting Rihanna’s Clara Lionel Foundation by buying a t-shirt she helped create.