Listen to Rihanna's brand new track now on Tidal >>
Watch the video here >>
Archives from category: "Latest News"
Rihanna just shared a new picture on her Twitter shot by Paolo Roversi for #R8
The wait is almost ova! Are you ready?! Stay tuned…
Guess who’s celebrating 27th birthday today!!!! It’s our girl Rihanna!!! Happy Birthday RiRi, thank you for being who you are and please never change! We love you!
Check out some of the fanart and fan videos created by Rihanna Navy!!
Hashtag your birthday fanart for Rihanna on Instagram #RDRihannaBirthday to share!
- Rihanna was spotted last night leaving her hotel in NYC and heading to Up and Down nightclub with her friends. Check out more pictures here.
- See more outtakes from the upcoming W Korea magazine released via Rihanna’s Instagram! If anyone could scan this magazine for us please e-mail!
- In a recent interview Florence Welch of Florence and The Machine confirmed that part from her song is going to be used on Rihanna’s new album.
I was so thrilled cause I’m actually a huge fan. I actually bumped into her the other day. She was looking amazing… she looked so beautiful and we had like… cause she sent me this song and I said of course but we never actually manage to speak, of course we met before but we never managed to actually speak in person about it […] it’s a sample […] and it’s one of my favourite songs from Ceremonials. I love when stuff like that happens, when people reimagine your music and I love it when it has different form…
Watch from 08:30
- You can now watch Rihanna’s FourFiveSeconds performance from 2015 Grammy Awards on VEVO!
- Two of Rihanna’s Instagram photos recently reached over 1 million likes — her most liked pictures ever! Make sure to follow @badgalriri and @rihannadaily (for even more news!) now.
- Ri’s creative director Ciarra Pardo helped her celebrate 10 years since getting signed to Def Jam Recordings! Ri wrote and shared a couple photos on Twitter:
“And @ciarrap helped me celebrate 10 years yesterday since getting signed!! God is powerful! #trailerparkAfterDark “
- Rihanna has raised over $50 million for the MAC AIDS Fund. Ri designed two lines of Viva Glam lipstick and lipglass for the cosmetics brand MAC, which was then sold to raise money to support those who suffer from the deadly disease. Announcing the news, the brand’s official Twitter account read:
”And…congrats to @rihanna on raising $50 mill+ for @MACAIDSFund during her 2014 #VIVAGLAM reign. Most ever in one year!”
- ILOVEMAKONNEN’s debut album might give us a collab with Rihanna. “I love Rihanna,” he said, adding that they hadn’t yet been in the studio together, but were laying the foundations for future work. “We’re just working on some ideas and stuff. But it’s gonna happen in due time.” Read more at MTV News.
- Boston Navy! This restaurant is hosting a Rihanna themed brunch this month. Read all details here.
- RIHminder: The Fendi bag Rihanna has helped design will be unveiled at a cocktail party at the new store this Friday, February 13, hosted by Karl Lagerfeld, Silvia Venturini Fendi and chairman and chief executive officer Pietro Beccari. Read more here.
- Rihanna’s i-D Magazine cover is on newsstands now in the United Kingdom (and worldwide on Feb. 9). You can see more photos from the magazine + the article here. Thanks, Tris!
- On Wednesday (February 4), Rihanna was seen at a restaurant and then heading to a recording studio in Los Angeles. Click here and here for photos. Earlier, her cousin shared a photo of Ri holding Majesty. Cute!
- Don’t forget today is Download Day! “FourFiveSeconds” is currently No. 1 on the worldwide iTunes charts for 11 days. Like facebook.com/rihannanavy for more details.
- Sam Smith recently told Rolling Stone magazine:
“I fucking love Rihanna. She came to my show in L.A. She speaks to me all the time. For someone that famous, she’s really real. Love her.”
It’s time we join our forces for another Download Day. This Thursday, February 5th, we’re supporting Rihanna’s brand new single: “FourFiveSeconds”. Here’s how you can help:
- Download “FourFiveSeconds” on iTunes, Amazon, Google Play;
- Gift your friends;
- Tell all of your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr etc. about the Download Day. Save and share the banner below;
- Watch the music video;
- RIHquest “FourFiveSeconds” on the radios.
If you do all of this over and over you sure will help Rihanna to get where she belongs — the top of the charts!
More info on Facebook.
That Rihanna reign just won’t let up.
Via i-D Magazine: As human beings on planet earth, we need music as much as it needs us. The sounds we sing along to, spin along to and sob along to are more than mere background buzz; music is a key emotional connector, a way to bookmark both the important and insignificant moments in our lives, a means of bonding with friends old and new. The music always sounds better with you!
From watching the legendary Barrington Levy perform in Barbados, to working out to Linkin Park, and how Rihanna wishes she’d written Michael Bolton’s “Said I Loved You But I Lied”…. read, watch and press play as Robyn Rihanna Fenty shares the key tracks in her life…
The first live show I went to was…
Barrington Levy in Barbados
More after the jump. Rihanna’s i-D Magazine cover out on UK newsstands Feb. 5 & worldwide Feb. 9! Shot by Paolo Roversi.
Rihanna and her friends were photographed at the DIRECTV Super Fan Tailgate in Glendale, Arizona, this Sunday (February 1). Pretty! Click here for photos.