Pictures + Videos from the awards show here >>
Watch the video here >>
Archives from category: "Latest News"
Via i-D Magazine: As human beings on planet earth, we need music as much as it needs us. The sounds we sing along to, spin along to and sob along to are more than mere background buzz; music is a key emotional connector, a way to bookmark both the important and insignificant moments in our lives, a means of bonding with friends old and new. The music always sounds better with you!
From watching the legendary Barrington Levy perform in Barbados, to working out to Linkin Park, and how Rihanna wishes she’d written Michael Bolton’s “Said I Loved You But I Lied”…. read, watch and press play as Robyn Rihanna Fenty shares the key tracks in her life…
The first live show I went to was…
Barrington Levy in Barbados
More after the jump. Rihanna’s i-D Magazine cover out on UK newsstands Feb. 5 & worldwide Feb. 9! Shot by Paolo Roversi.
Rihanna and her friends were photographed at the DIRECTV Super Fan Tailgate in Glendale, Arizona, this Sunday (February 1). Pretty! Click here for photos.
- Balmain creative director Olivier Rousteing told The Telegraph that Rihanna has the aura and charisma to rival some of the most legendary beauties in history, including Madonna – and Grace Kelly. He said:
“She has this aura, this charisma. It’s not only sexual. It’s something else. She is like a new Grace Kelly, or a Madonna…This woman of the world who represents a new world.”
- Fashion blog HausOfRihanna recently spoke to Rihanna’s stylist Mel Ottenberg about his work with Ri. Read the Q&A after the jump.
- Visit Billboard.com to read a review from last night’s DirecTV Pre-Super Bowl Concert, including its complete setlist.
- The Boov are coming for Earth on March 27! Get to know the alien race in this clip of Oh from DreamWorks Animation’s “Home”, starring Rihanna as Tip.
Via Billboard: No artist has ruled the radio this decade with such colorful tenacity as Rihanna this decade — from the electro-grind of “S&M” to the tortured pop-rap of “Love The Way You Lie” to the aching balladry of “Stay” to the muted R&B of “Take Care,” Rih has dazzled with every new hat tried on, while always retaining her singular appeal. Of course, “We Found Love” is the crown jewel (or yellow diamond) in that run of hits, a saccharine assault that turned the idea of finding love “in a hopeless place” into a rally cry, and translated the intensity of Calvin Harris’ electro-pop mania into a endlessly pleasurable release at the height of the EDM boom. “We Found Love” is not a song that relies too heavily on its vocal take, but it’s difficult imagining any artist striking the same balance of voice-cracking vulnerability and giddy joy that Rihanna mines on the track. She makes this look easy, and always has. Rihanna struck many poses during the past five years, but “We Found Love” was the one that made us gasp the loudest.
Rihanna celebrated New Year’s Eve in St. Barts at a party threw out by P.Diddy. Check out more pictures here.
We here at Rihanna Daily wish you lots of love, joy and peace on this special day. May your hearts be warmed by the sweet magic that Christmas always brings, and may all your dreams be fulfilled.
- Rihanna has shared two new pictures on her Instagram. One of them appear to be a professional photo shoot (or maybe a video shoot). The only description attached to this photo was a dot so it’s unsure when it was taken and if this is related to her new music. We hope so!
- Check our gallery for more high quality pictures from Rihanna’s secret, editorial video shoot that took place in Paris this Thursday.
- Couple of Rihanna songs just got a major discount on iTunes! Don’t wait and get them if you still didn’t! Check for discounts in your market.
– Take A Bow $0.69
– Birthday Cake $0.69
– Rude Boy $0.69
– We Found Love €0.69
– Where Have You Been €0.69
– Rated R $6.99
– Loud €6.99