Vogue Brazil greets a very special guest. Rihanna landed in Rio de Janeiro on Sunday (January 12) to pose exclusively to Mariano Vivanco for a special, anniversary issue of the magazine (May).
“We always go after the exclusive. So, when we were discussing who we wanted on our anniversary cover, after Kate Moss, Naomi and Sharon Stone, the answer was unanimous: Rihanna,” said Daniela Falcão, the magazine’s editor-in-chief.
- Rihanna flew in yesterday (Sunday) at 11:05 local time and moved from the airport to a private residence along with her entourage;
- Her mansion was invaded by a fan who was trying to climb a fence. She was quickly discovered by security and was asked to leave. Rihanna’s team, however, took fan letters and gifts from a group of fans waiting outside;
- Today (Monday) Rihanna and the Vogue crew went to a nearby island where the photoshoot began in the middle of Brazilian green native forest;
- The photos will be taken in just a couple days and Rihanna will enjoy the rest of the trip in the city;
- Rihanna will do a swimsuit photoshoot;
- She’s leaving on Thursday.