Pictures + Videos from the awards show here >>
Watch the video here >>
Archives from category: "Latest News"
Vogue Brazil greets a very special guest. Rihanna landed in Rio de Janeiro on Sunday (January 12) to pose exclusively to Mariano Vivanco for a special, anniversary issue of the magazine (May).
“We always go after the exclusive. So, when we were discussing who we wanted on our anniversary cover, after Kate Moss, Naomi and Sharon Stone, the answer was unanimous: Rihanna,” said Daniela Falcão, the magazine’s editor-in-chief.
- Rihanna flew in yesterday (Sunday) at 11:05 local time and moved from the airport to a private residence along with her entourage;
- Her mansion was invaded by a fan who was trying to climb a fence. She was quickly discovered by security and was asked to leave. Rihanna’s team, however, took fan letters and gifts from a group of fans waiting outside;
- Today (Monday) Rihanna and the Vogue crew went to a nearby island where the photoshoot began in the middle of Brazilian green native forest;
- The photos will be taken in just a couple days and Rihanna will enjoy the rest of the trip in the city;
- Rihanna will do a swimsuit photoshoot;
- She’s leaving on Thursday.
Rihanna was seen leaving her hotel in NYC last night and heading to JFK airport. She is flying to Brazil for Vogue Brazil photoshoot! Fans were already spotted waiting in front of a hotel in Rio de Janeiro where she’s rumored to stay. And let us tell you… it’s crazy out there! Check our Instagram for more pictures and videos!
It may be cold outside, but this scene would melt anyone’s heart. Rihanna made a fan’s day on Friday night outside the Barclays Center in New York. With snow falling around her, the singer had taken refuge under a large umbrella as she left the basketball when a tiny fan noticed her.
Despite the cold, the 25-year-old stopped to talk to the young girl, who promptly started crying. Without hesitation the Stay songstress reached out and gave the pint-sized fan an big hug. As if reenacting the lyrics from her biggest hit Umbrella, RiRi pulled the fan in under the protection of the parasol she was carrying.
Rihanna and friends were spotted last night (January 10) attending the Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets game at Barclays Center in the Brooklyn borough of New York City. Please check us again for more updates as we’ve been slowed down by a technical issue on the site. Remember that whenever RD is offline you can always visit us on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter for updates!
Rihanna was spotted at a game between the Brooklyn Nets and the Atlanta Hawks last night at Barclays Center along with Jen and Cara Delevingne. The same day she was also seen at Da Silvano restaurant. Click “continue reading…” for more pictures.