Nude by Rihanna is sensual and provocative. It is an uninhibited scent that captures a stripped down essence. The fragrance allows her fans, to experience something very personal, a true embodiment of the singer. Nude by Rihanna joins Reb’l Fleur and Rebelle, two dark and rebellious scents created by Rihanna in years past, in her uninhibited fragrance lineup.
Nude by Rihanna will be available for purchase at Macy’s in the United States beginning November 23rd, 2012. The fragrance will be available at additional retailers beginning February 2013.
Rihanna is the cover girl of the next Billboard Magazine issue, out on newsstands on November 24!
Rihanna is partnering with LoveLive, River Island and ‘JAY Z’s Life+Times’ to film and live stream the London leg of Rihanna’s historic “777” Tour on the LoveLive YouTube channel and ‘JAY Z’s Life+Times’ YouTube
Channel Monday 19 November, commemorating the release of her eagerly anticipated album “Unapologetic.” A preview of the live stream is available now, as a featured video, at: youtube.com/JAYZsLifeandTimes.
Fans who log onto LoveLive’s YouTube channel and ‘JAY Z’s Life+Times’ Channel will have the opportunity to experience one of the world’s most successful, award-winning female artists perform in stunning broadcast-quality HD, and all from the comfort of their own homes. The stream is expected to be one of the largest live events ever held on YouTube.
River Island’s website has been updated with new Rihanna t-shirts featuring never seen photos.
The t-shirts are for men and women, prices start at £20.00 and are shipped to over 100 countries.
River Island is also giving away 70 pairs of tickets for Rihanna’s 777 Tour London show. Don’t miss this chance!
At times it may seem like super busy Rihanna is in two places at once, but now she can be! A new wax figure of the star was unveiled at Madame Tussauds at the Venetian in Las Vegas on Tuesday (November 13).
The “Umbrella” singer’s lifelike copy wore a semi-sheer, white one-legged leotard with white heeled boots and short red hair as she poses with a microphone in hand. Later in the afternoon, a second wax figure was revealed at the famed museum in Hollywood, CA. In this life-like depiction, RiRi dons a colorful, bedazzled two-piece with bright red hair.
So which one do you like more?
Rihanna is giving some of her storm-slammed fans her warmth.
The sultry singer is donating 1,000 sleeping bags to the Daily News’ ongoing relief effort to bring comfort to Sandy survivors across New York City.
The Barbadian beauty is also hosting a listening party for her next album Friday at Jay-Z’s fabulous 40/40 Club in Manhattan — and the price of admission is an item to help out the victims.
We’re not talking bling here. Fans are being asked to bring badly needed basics, like diapers and wet wipes, coats and blankets, and lots and lots of home-cleaning supplies.
All those items will be packed into a News truck and delivered Saturday to sections of the city that are still recovering from the storm.
The “Rihanna & Friends” bash runs from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the 6 W. 25th St. club.
- This year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show will be taped on Wednesday (November 7th) in NYC. The show, which will feature Rihanna, will broadcast on December 4 on CBS.
- British singer Emeli Sandé shared last night that one of the songs she wrote will appear on “Unapologetic”. “I love it,” the singer said. “I love the lyrics. I can’t wait to hear what she’s done with it.”
- Ahead of the release of Coldplay‘s Live 2012 concert on November 19th, the film will be shown in selected cinemas around the world, for one night only, on November 13th. The footage features “Princess of China” with Rihanna shot this summer in Paris. Find your nearest screening here.
- Help Rihanna win FuseTV’s video of the year! Go to FuseTV and vote for ‘Where Have You Been’ as video of the year now!
- Check out Rihanna’s brother Rorrey aka GQ (Gallest) on his new song “Get It On” — listen to it here! Would love to hear a little spin on it with his big sister on the remix! The new single from his ‘In My Mind’ Mixtape will be released on November 6th.
- It’s the final week to vote for Rihanna at the MTV EMAs! Don’t wait and vote now!
- “Unapologetic” will go up for pre-order on iTunes tomorrow, November 6th.
- We’ve added a couple more contests for the 777 Tour! Check out how you can win a chance to go on the flight with Rihanna.