Listen to Rihanna's brand new track now on Tidal >>
Watch the video here >>
Archives from category: "Latest News"
How do you like the new single choice?
RiRi was spotted at Melissa’s premiere party at Opening Ceremony in New York City last night after attending the Tidal launch conference. Check more pictures here.
The M$$ x WT bucket hats will be available in Opening Ceremony stores and online starting March 31.
Visit RihannaVault.com for more pictures from yesterday when Rihanna was seen heading to Tidal conference.
- Rihanna’s Clara Lionel Foundation and DreamWorks Animation provided over 80,000 meals for families in the North Texas area. To view more, watch Rihanna and Jim Parsons help out at Minnie’s Food Pantry on Good Morning America here. New photos at claralionelfoundation.org
- “FourFiveSeconds” remains at No. 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 after rising as high as No. 4 three weeks ago. The track also spends a sixth week at No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Purchase “FourFiveSeconds” on iTunes, Google Play.
- Funny video! Watch here Rihanna playing Would You Rather with Jim Parsons.
- While in Texas, Rihanna talked to Extra about her teenage life, Majesty and J Lo. Watch here. Then Jennifer Lopez later said:
“I’m a huge Rihanna fan… and I feel like she’s such a girl’s girl, which I love, because I’m a girl’s girl and she seems very sweet. And I love the edginess about her and I think she did a really great job in this film.” Asked if she’d like to record a duet with her Home co-star, she added: “Absolutely! Who wouldn’t?!”
- Watch Rihanna talking about “breaking the internet” with her LUI photoshoot last year.
- ROGUE MAN and ROGUE are nominated for the best fragrance by Now Magazine! Vote here.
That Rihanna Reign Just Won’t Let Up
In other news, watch two brand new interviews below. Ri once again talks about “Home” and her upcoming album:
Rihanna was seen this morning in rainy New York City. She’s continues to promote her latest movie “Home” today! Check here more pictures.
- Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney’s “FourFiveSeconds” holds at No. 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 after rising as high as No. 4 two weeks ago. The all-star single is a non-mover at No. 5 on Digital Songs (140,000, down 10 percent); holds at No. 8 on Radio Songs (77 million, up 1 percent); and climbs 10-8 on Streaming Songs (7.7 million, up 33 percent). “FourFiveSeconds” spends a fifth week at No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Purchase the track on iTunes.
- Photographer Steven Klein (who previously worked with Rihanna in 2009) shared a photo of him with RiRi on the set of their secret project in Paris. Paparazzi pictures can be seen here.
- After being spotted at JFK Airport, Ri was photographed arriving at her apartment on Wednesday (March 11).
- Have you heard about the fan who has 14 tattoos of Rihanna across her body? Read the story here.
- Don’t forget to Join Oh and Tip in the new exciting Puzzle game: Home: Boov Pop! Play for free on iTunes and Google Play.
Rihanna was seen leaving her hotel and heading for lunch at L’Avenue this afternoon. As usual she made quiet a crowd on the street. Check pictures here.
Later Rihanna and her team were spotted heading to a mysterious shoot at Château de Versailles.
PS. She’ll be wearing Dior.
Rihanna has been named as Spotify’s most-streamed female artist in the world.
The Bajan babe claimed the top spot of the company’s rankings released yesterday (March 7) ahead of International Women’s Day today.
Spotify’s all-time top 10 streamed women worldwide are:
2. Katy Perry
4. Lana Del Rey
5. Lady Gaga
6. Ariana Grande
7. Nicki Minaj
8. Ellie Goulding
9. Taylor Swift