RiRi and her friends are still in Napa Valley, California after celebrating her manager’s birthday. On Wednesday (December 4), they went wine tasting. Check out photos and videos after the jump.
Last night (December 3) RiRi was in Napa Valley, California to celebrate her manager’s 40th birthday. She posed for photos (which are available after the jump) with her best friends Melissa and Leandra:
Click here to see a picture of Rihanna with Jay at the American Music Awards last week.
Happy Birthday, Jay Brown!!
- Rihanna is this year’s most streamed female artist on Spotify. Among all artists, she’s No 8, behind Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Avicii, Daft Punk, Eminem, Imagine Dragons, Jay Z and Bruno Mars. Listen to Rihanna’s “Unapologetic” on Spotify after the jump.
- The most Shazamed R&B artist of 2013 is Rihanna, with 25 million Shazams worldwide. Overall, she’s this year’s third most Shazamed artist, behind Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (34M) and Avicii (26.5M) only. Her most popular song of the year is “Stay”, which was Shazamed 10.3 million times.
Shazam is the world’s leading media engagement company with more than 400 million people in 200 countries and adding another 10 million new users each month.
- RiRi and her friends went on a road trip. Click here to watch a video of them having fun.
- RIHminder: The RiRi Hearts Mac Holiday Collection arrives on December 5 online and December 12 at official MAC stores (North America) and December 10 online (Europe).
- Rihanna spent just a day in New York City. She’s already back in Los Angeles and while shopping on Friday (November 29), she posed for photos with fans. She was also photographed with her brother at his birthday party in New York City, click here to see a photo.
- The RiRi Hearts Mac Holiday Collection arrives on December 5 online and December 12 at official MAC stores (North America) and December 10 online (Europe).
- Enjoy 20% off Rihanna merch online until December 3. Use the code RIH20OFF and start your holiday shopping here.
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence recently talked about Rihanna during an interview. Watch below:
Chat with Rihanna’s stylist Mel Ottenberg tonight during the airing of of Styled to Rock! Tweet #AskMel to @melottenberg starting at 8 pm PST. Tune into the new episode featuring Carly Rae Jepsen tonight at 8/7c on Bravo!!
Rihanna Navy, make sure to tune in VEVO TV today (November 18). It’s a Rihanna VEVO TV takeover! A full day of Rihanna!
Tune your Apple TV to VEVO (all VEVO territories), or go here (U.S. only) to watch Rihanna music videos, interviews, and live performances!
In case you missed it, Rihanna’s latest music video “What Now” is also out now on VEVO!
Last week, Rihanna surpassed 10 million albums sold in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
The diva’s catalog moved another 5,000 copies in the week ending Nov. 10, bringing her total sold to 10,001,000.
Her most recently-released album, 2012′s “Unapologetic,” has now sold 1.113 million. It’s her fifth-largest selling studio release, and is on the verge of overtaking 2011′s “Talk That Talk” to become her fourth-biggest. “Talk That Talk” has sold 1.118 million.
“Unapologetic” was the star’s seventh studio effort, and her first to hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart. In total, she’s collected seven top 10 sets since her first album in 2005.
Rihanna’s best selling album remains 2007′s “Good Girl Gone Bad,” with 2.8 million sold.
Here’s a look at the sales of Rihanna’s other studio albums: “Music of the Sun” (released in 2005; 609,000 sold), “A Girl Like Me” (2006; 1.349 million), “Rated R” (2009; 1.110 million) and “Loud” (2010; 1.761 million).