Posted on July 21st, 2015
Here’s what you’ve missed in case you don’t follow us on Twitter yet:
- There’s a glimpse of new music from Rihanna thanks to a revealing tweet from Mike Will Made-It. The producer’s post contains a snippet of a new track featuring Rihanna’s vocals, seemingly called “Nothing’s Promised.” “Ain’t none of this sh-t promised,” RiRi sings on the track. “Ain’t none of it promised / Ain’t none of this sh-t certain / Ain’t none of it certain.” Listen here. #R8
- The legendary Miss Piggy performs a rendition of Rihanna’s hit “Bitch Better Have My Money”. Funny! Watch here.
- Kelly Clarkson covered Rihanna’s “Stay” at Pittsburgh’s First Niagara Pavilion on Sunday and absolutely killed it. Watch here.
- Rihanna’s success srosses over onto Cropover, Barbados’ 300-year-old seasonal music festival: From her initial hit “Pon De Replay,” which peaked at No. 2 on the Hot 100, to her recent designation as the first artist to surpass the RIAA’s 100 million cumulative singles award threshold, Rihanna’s phenomenal success over the past decade has generated international interest in the music of Barbados and has raised the career aspirations of artists hailing from the superstar’s Caribbean island birthplace. Read more here.
- Click here to watch a cool video of Rihanna surrounded by paparazzi and fans while out in New York City last week. Make sure to often check 247paps’ YouTube channel for more videos.
Posted on July 18th, 2015
Rihanna doesn’t stop working on her new album. She was spotted headling to a recording studio at 3.30 am on Saturday! You will find more pictures in the gallery.
Posted on July 14th, 2015
Rihanna and Melissa were spotted last night visiting Village Tattoo Shop. Later that evening RiRi went for dinner. Check out some pictures here.
Posted on June 24th, 2015
Rihanna and her best friend shared a few pictures from Siren Studios in Los Angeles this Wednesday (June 24). What do you think she’s up to now? Check out the full-sized photos after the jump.
Posted on June 23rd, 2015
- As celebrated on Billboard.com, the first decade of Rihanna on the charts has wrapped, capping an astonishingly successful start to her career. To Rih-iterate, Rihanna, 17 years old at the time of her chart arrival, has tallied 13 Billboard Hot 100 toppers, tying Michael Jackson for the third-most most Hot 100 No. 1s all-time. They trail only The Beatles, with 20, and Mariah Carey (18). How has Rihanna’s music sold? Find after the jump a look at her best-selling songs and albums over her first decade of dominance, according to Nielsen Music.
- “FourFiveSeconds” by Rihanna and Kanye West and Paul McCartney is one of the 10 best songs of 2015 so far according to Billboard. Here’s what they have to say about it:
It’s the end of June, and we’re still waiting for the new Rihanna and Kanye West albums… as well as some indication that either will be coming soon. To tide us over, however, the pair of music superstars linked up with a legend and recorded a durable, folked-up soul sing-along. Ye and Rih always zag when we expect them to zig, and we’re forever grateful for it.
- PUMA revealed their first Rihanna ad in May — you can see it again and read more about their collab here. And now a few new ads surfaced online and we can’t wait to see them in high quality! Follow us on Twitter to take a look at them. Rumour has it that Ri shot a new PUMA ad this week in LA. Stay tuned…
- Rihanna’s show in Santiago, Chile, went on sale on Monday and over 30.000 tickets were sold in less than 5 hours. Impressive! You still have a chance to get tickets here. See you in September, Navy! Don’t forget to let us know if you’ll be there on Twitter so we can meet. :)
- Donate to Rihanna’s Clara Lionel Foundation, your dollars will benefit health care in Barbados and address the needs of communities globally in the areas of health, education, arts and culture.
Posted on June 22nd, 2015
After spending a few days in Tokyo, Rihanna is back in LA! This weekend she went partying again with soccer player Karim Benzema. Click here for photos and here for a video.
Posted on June 18th, 2015
BadGalRiRi shared a few beautiful photos from her shopping spree in Tokyo, Japan, on Wednesday (June 17). Take a look at them after the jump and make sure to follow RiRi and Rihanna Daily on Instagram.
Posted on June 16th, 2015
Rihanna is no stranger to the tattoo parlor, but her latest ink comes gold and temporary. The pop star has partnered with fine jewelry designer Jacquie Aiche on a collection of flash tattoos, inspired by the designer’s jewelry.
“Creating the tattoos was a really collaborative process between Rihanna and myself,” said Aiche. “Her darker, Gothic side is prevalent but then we mixed in lots of daintier pieces for layering that are reminiscent of the way we stack our jewelry.”
The collection, which comes in a seven-sheet set, includes cuticle and knuckle wraps, a DIY chain set, Gothic letter tattoo, arm bands and chains, and will be sold exclusively on Aiche’s Web site for $27 beginning today. Aiche also teased a second flash tattoo collaboration with Rihanna to come, describing the next round as “something a little softer and sexier with some unexpected inspiration.”
More tattoo photos after the jump.