ANTI available on iTunes & TIDAL

The wait is ova, the wait is ova!

Rihanna’s long awaited (yes, very long, her last album, “Unapologetic”, was released in November 2012) 8th album has finally arrived!

iTunes     TIDAL

anti

Following the release of “Work” and Room 8 of ANTI diaRy, “ANTI” was released at midnight EST on January 28, 2016. For the first 24 hours, the album was available exclusively on TIDAL — and you can still stream it.

Besides TIDAL, ANTI’s Deluxe Edition with three brand new tracks is available on iTunes from midght on Friday (January 29) worldwide. You can download it here.

On the first day, Rihanna also offered the album to be downloaded for free as a gift to her fans. Over 1 million people downloaded it in under 15 hours.

ANTI

12. “Higher”
  13. “Close To You”
  14. “Good Night Gotham”
  15. “Pose”
  16. “Sex With Me”

Related articles:

How do you like the album? Let us know on Twitter.

Stay tuned. More news to come…

You may also like...

1. Eja says:

Where are BBHMM, FourfiveSeconds or American oxygen?

• rosy says:

I am happy it’s a new album was never feeling bbhmn , four five seconds this album is rihanna those songs were Kanye trying to make rih go in his direction and I feel she went in and did what she wanted and for that I’m proud of her I felt it was not rih on those songs good job baby girl hold your head up and know your true fans will be there no matter what the bandwagoners and hives can go swim in the ocean without life vets

• Shawn Parks says:

They are not apart of the actual album

• rosy says:

Go and buy those songs elsewhere why you complaining she gave her album for free and you haters still complaining never bloodclot satisfied go away !!!!!

• Eja says:

Sorry if you missunderstand me…I don’t want BBHMM,Four five seconds or American oxygen for free…and I AM NOT A HATER!!! I only asked, because Those songs are not in official Anti playlist neither on Deluxe version…I love Rihanna and I bought them long time ago but I wanted them on album…

2. Navyy says:

Where is Nothing’s Promised??

• M4RK says:

Can’t believe Nothings Promised is not on Anti!! wtf!

• rosy says:

Go away unsatisfied fan if the song is not there get it and add it to your play list I’m starting to believe you and others who are mad comes from the be hives trying to start shit those songs never went to number one as work in so many countries people criticize the woman for trying to be something she not so please leave her alone

3. rosy says:

I will be buying two albums on Friday

4. rosy says:

I will be buying two albums on Friday Jay z you wrong for this I hope rih leaves roc nation this is a travesty

5. Keisha Wilson says:

I’m just so happy!!!!!I can’t wait to purchase this. But for now I’m enjoying ANTI for free!!!!I LOVE YOU RIHANNA!!!

• Brandon says:

Idky some of you “so called Fans” R` complaining (See What I did There) The official release Wasn’t εVen Actually Promised Anytime Soon. It’s Free and I’m Been Dying To Here This LP….To Be Honest I Wasuper Xcited; More Bi-CuriouS 2C How’d The Contrast in Production Would GO! Let me be the first to say I’m impressed… This Is magical’ more on the Lines of phenomenal
      and magnificent. Might I Add!o! What A Timeless Masterpiece! I Love You RiRi… So I Agree KeishaWilson

6. Alev says:

What is better is, she proved that the important thing is not money, just like in the R7 in antidiary

7. rosy says:

People don’t understand how much we truly love rih she seem relatable not fake like some of these artist’s I am so happy when rih achieve I know I could not afford dior bags and clothes but knowing rih rep for them I went out and bought their perfume because of rih I will buy anything she sells

8. bernard walker says: