iTunes: “Work” is No. 1 in the U.S. and over 40 countries in 3 hours

Only three hours after its worldwide release, “Work”, Rihanna’s new single featuring Drake, is already #1 on iTunes in over 40 countries, including: United States, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Barbados, Bermuda, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, El Salvador, Finland, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago.

UPDATE: “Work” is now #1 in over 80 countries.

Purchase “Work” on iTunes

Related news: New music: Rihanna feat. Drake – “Work”

Work work work work work work 🎤🎼 Rihanna's brand new single available now! 🔥

A post shared by Rihanna Daily (@rihannadaily) on

1. sun says:

Congratulations, hope the single and album is a success. Sending blessings to rih all the way.

2. Navy4life says:

Love this new single very catchy…..Rihanna knows her fan base. I know the tour is going to be in Jacksonville.

3. Annailco says:

Yasssss! So lit

4. bernard walker says:

👣 👣 to Grammy

5. Debora says:

Guys kanye west is tending, let’s get rihanna trending post on twitter, instagram, facebook, etc. Asap!!!

6. Maria Perez says:

Hey smartass if you don’t believe Navy’s go out of our Queen Rihanna come to New York City ANTI R8 TOUR AND SEE HOW WE NAVY’S KEEP ON TOP OF OUR QUEEN RIHANNA LIKE really you think she needs Samsung lol you mean Samsung needs Robyn Rihanna Fenty Our Queen Rihanna man huff and puff Navy’s like what !!!! All I know shit Bitch Better have baby gal Money! !! like flip blah blah blah Navy’s go in gal Rihanna Don’t let nothing stop your dreams baby gal Rihanna you go gal!!!!!!!!!!! Lol I hope to see this on your ad some were baby gal let them know this is a real life Fan and I know so so many Navy’s that feel the same from all over the world Robyn Jah God you and not let no one stop you from dreaming your doing a amazing thing with your Dreams we Navy’s are #RihannaNavy4life #IAmRihannaNavyTellIDie ride or die Navy’s I’m in gal and I did not get nothing free your worste the money your my #1 I freaking love ya badass Riri! !!!!!!!! From your Navy that is so freaking proud of you Robyn Rihanna Fenty please let this know a Navy’s voice from New York City Maria Perez love you so much! !!! Take me deeper into your dreams I’m loving it ♡ I hope you see this post and it makes it some way because it’s the truth

7. Maria Perez says:

Hey if you don’t believe Navy’s go out of our Queen Rihanna come to New York City ANTI R8 TOUR AND SEE HOW WE NAVY’S KEEP ON TOP OF OUR QUEEN RIHANNA LIKE really you think she needs Samsung lol you mean Samsung needs Robyn Rihanna Fenty Our Queen Rihanna man huff and puff Navy’s like what !!!! All I know shit Bitch Better have baby gal Money! !! like flip blah blah blah Navy’s go in gal Rihanna Don’t let nothing stop your dreams baby gal Rihanna you go gal!!!!!!!!!!! Lol I hope to see this on your ad some were baby gal let them know this is a real life Fan and I know so so many Navy’s that feel the same from all over the world Robyn Jah God you and not let no one stop you from dreaming your doing a amazing thing with your Dreams we Navy’s are #RihannaNavy4life #IAmRihannaNavyTellIDie ride or die Navy’s I’m in gal and I did not get nothing free your worste the money your my #1 I freaking love ya badass Riri! !!!!!!!! From your Navy that is so freaking proud of you Robyn Rihanna Fenty please let this know a Navy’s voice from New York City Maria Perez love you so much! !!! Take me deeper into your dreams I’m loving it ♡ I hope you see this post and it makes it some way because it’s the truth