Rihanna parties in Paris

Rihanna was spotted last night at Seven nightclub in Paris for Travis Scott’s after party. Check out more pictures here.

Profile photo of Natalie

www.instagram.com/rdaily_natalie

Yes Riri, do your thang and keep ’em talking. I hope when you get to do your next tour Travis is part of it as well. #LiveYaLife.

Hi Jayne Hey have you heard from Frankie lately? I wonder if he is no longer navy? He made me look like a piker. I hope all is well with him. Maybe he is taking a break from social media. Have a great weekend.

• Jayne says:

I haven’t heard from him, he has been MIA eversince TIDAL launched and everyone was upset with that, he mentioned that he was unable to log on to RD, he had also made other statements which I won’t mention which basically expressed he was through being a Navy. He has since taken a photo with her at JFK though. I’ll give him a holler and see what he says.

Wow Riri used to follow Cb and Drake like this when those men traveled the world to entertain their fans now add Travis to that list too.

• Jayne says:

I don’t think so this time, it’s a little more than you may think. Riri never even hugged Drake like she did Travis few weeks ago. She never ever lead on much about Drake. She’s more touchy Feely with Travis.

Yeah she has been way more public with Travis then Cb or Drake. But she was in love with both Cb and Drake. Imo Drake was in love with her too. I heard Travis is really into Riri too.

I feel Travis is business as usual, I am just saying.

Travis don’t seem like her type, To Me….as far as dating goes
    to me , and once again, I am just saying. All things are not the way they may seem, Navy!
    Rihanna has as many men friends as she does Women friends. I see the Trolls are trying to
    bury Travis without a Trial, and just like they ran Leo and other men in the ground, AND RIHANNA
    For every man she comes in contact with, as usual, and until RIHANNA says out of her own mouth
    that she , and any Fellow is Dating, to me it will Always be Rumors, no matter how they ‘re posing it up together.

• Jayne says:

@Faithz, does anyone really know what I s Rihanna’s type? You should know by now that Riri is a spontaneous person and a shock factor. She does what you least expect her to do and so on. No one knows who Travis really is, perhaps working very close with him she sees a quality that attracted her to him. People need to look past a person’s external appearance and look deeper.

@Jayne I love reading you , Alison, Bernard Navy and others, But as you know none of us will ever know RIHANNA Type of man, not even her closest friends, and family. For me it’s clear that She has been accused of every Fellow she has ever worked with, came into contact with, smiled at OR Have aevery Man with a working …. Pulse no matter how weak it is. Accusing Her of the men she’s working with and/or friends with is the Trolls way of trying to muddy the water for her, and keep her down. . But I look at it like this I support Rih because I Love the idea, and fact that she has came from such Humble Beginnings, and from the bottom up, and through it all, she has been trashed , and bashed to high heaven , and to me , she has gone through the Valley of despair, pain, and suffering by no cause of her own, but by those who want to try and control her, and hold her down…..
        And …Through it all shes still “Standing Tall” against All Odds~

Have a Great Week End All!!

@Navy See…there are many who want to try and bash Rih no matter what she does.
    The one thing that you will never hear them say, Is that Rih is Lazy….She have got her work Ethics on lock
    and that even keep them turnt all the way up…And may who are pointing the finger, are hooked on stupid going no place, and their ride is in the ditch, and there’s nothing to do but point the finger at a Boss Lady…Princess RihRih!!!

And Just because Rih , and Travis are friends, he has to Suffer the trashing, and mean spirited people who do the same to Rihanna, and name call her , and her Navy Fans no matter what, that is why I love dragging their behinds whenever i have the time , and feel l feel that if you pay close attention, Rihanna is compared to One Entertainers, More then all the Other Entertainers in the whold wide world, Letting those of us with working Brains know for a Fact that Rihanna has to be doing Many things Just Right, and that is ALWAYS Great…..Rih don’t Follow the Rules She Makes the Rules. I read many of the “Air Heads” who have Written Rih off months ago , and she is still making huge Waves, and Huge Power Moves, and Her Navy Loves it.

The trolls worry more about her next Album then her Fans, Of course We can’t Wait for her next Offering.
    When someone stated they didn’t like her New Music, I reminded them that they can love the one they want, the Navy supports Rih. There are not many Songs out right now that can boast having Platinum
    to the tune of over 10X-Platinum and counting for the Music Atmosphere right about now.
    SN
    RIHANNA and Her Navy Fans are Unbothered by trash talk, the more They talk trash the better it is for the Rih Fans know that She’s doing thing right.
    FORGIVE ME FOR BEING SO LONG WINDED!!!!!