Quick News: Barbados, BBHMM, Dior
Navy, here’s what you’ve been missing in case you don’t follow us on Twitter:
- Hundreds of new photos of Rihanna enjoying Kadooment Day Parade and Crop Over Festival are now available here. Don’t miss them! As always, you’ll see the latest Rihanna pictures in our Twitter and Instagram — follow us now!
- Last weekend Rihanna made a surprise appearance at the 1Love Festival in Barbados to perform “Bitch Better Have My Money” with singer Machel Montano. Watch the full performance below:
- Don’t forget to keep voting for Rihanna’s “American Oxygen” for Best Video with a Message at the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards here.
- Rihanna’s Dior partnership caused a 34% profit growth for the company: the French luxury brand said that profits from recurring operations jumped 34 percent in its fiscal second half to 106 million euros, or $118.4 million, while revenues in the six months to June 30 climbed 22 percent to 911 million euros, or $1.02 billion, a 9 percent improvement at constant exchange rates. Rtw registered double-digit sales growth during the semester, while leather goods also posted a healthy performance, boosted by the success of the Diorama, backed by an advertising campaign fronted by Rihanna.
- Watch a fun video of the Navy lyp-sincing Rihanna’s BBHMM: