Rihanna spotted in Havana

After having dinner at a local restaurant on Wednesday, Rihanna was once again photographed in Havana, Cuba. This Thursday (May 28), she was shooting a new project in several areas of Havana. She was seen riding old cars and visiting historic buildings followed by a crew which was taking photos/filming. Click here for photos. More to come…

Drink is 5 . K

Yea!

According to Official Charts Company the Biggest selling R&B Albums and Singles was…
        Albums
        #1 Loud Rih
        #2 Talk That Talk Rih
        #3 Lady Killer Cee Lo
        #4 4 Beyonce
        And the list goes on ~

According to Official Charts Company Biggest Selling Singles of 2011 was…

Top 20 R&B / hip hop singles of 2011
          17 I NEED A DOCTOR – DR DRE FT EMINEM & SKYLAR GREY
          18 NO REGRETS – DAPPY
          19 ONLY GIRL (IN THE WORLD) – RIHANNA *****
          20 EYES WIDE SHUT – JLS FT TINIE TEMPAH

When the Trolls get “Ants In Their Pants” Remind Them about Just
          what Princess RIHANNA is Capable of ~

I hope these pics of Riri are for Vanity Fair. Annie works with VF a whole bunch so we will see. Annie will take good care of Riri. The shots will be on point.

I thank it’s a Video shoot, but what ever it is , it’s
    going to be great. I love the look of this. She look so good
    and you can see she’s running things, gotta love being in the Navy ~

Rihanna has
    Hot beats, Catchy hooks, and Major Backing from
    her crew, team and fans ~

Queen of the day/night.

I am really excited to see the Finished Dior Mini Movie, and Pictures are
    all so on point, can’t wait to see where they are going to appear Next!!!

One thing is certain, and sure, and that is it’s
    hard to beat a person who want give up, like Her!

It has been said that I Stan for Somebody who don’t know that i even exist, but I say that is just fine by me, just as long as I and along with the World can see that I am Following a Young Woman of Color who works hard and enjoys doing what she has always dreamed of doing. And to that I can say that Rihanna Always Shout her Navy Fans out, and let us all know that shes Humble and has Respect for her Navy Fans , and people in General, and she always shows her Love to each of Us, and shes always giving back to the cause to help Others in so many ways.
    Side Note
    RIHANNA Never has Forgotten where sHe came from, as well…
    May
    God Keep his arms around her, and all who Love & Respect Her ,
    and keep right on blessing Us with her presence, always ~