Rihanna wins 8th Grammy Award

Eminem and Rihanna just won a Grammy for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for their 2014 hit single “The Monster”!

The award was announced during the show’s pre-telecast. Rihanna later performed her new song “FourFiveSeconds” with Kanye West and Paul McCartney.

And this marks Rihanna’s 8th Grammy Award… coming just in time with her 8th album!

Congrats, Ri!!!

we just won a GRAMMY!!! Congrats @eminem

A post shared by badgalriri (@badgalriri) on

Visit our awards page for a list of Rihanna’s main awards.

You may also like...

Thank you so much, this is what I am talking bout, she is taking it one step at a time.

Congrats on Winning another Grammy RihRih!!

Rihanna the Grammy is the best place ever
    to Launch your New Song , and you know
    you gone get it popping with Sir Paul, and Kayne.

4. Deuces says:

Yes Congrats Rih Rih and congrats to King Beyonce who alreay won 3 Grammys and the night is still young. How many is that for Beyonce now I lost count. Yep Bey keep making historih. I think she won the most EVER! right Navy!

As selfish and greedy as Beyonce is RIHANNA is so blessed to have
      nabbed another Grammy., and I am mindful that Beyonce has more Grammy’s
      then Three Legends Mariah, Celine , and Whitney., Tell me about the power of the almighty $$$$$$.

You mean Beyonce eat the cake annie mae didn’t get Record of the Year.

• Deuces says:

She won it before now tell me when will your fave win one?

When will You, and solange, and all the Destiny Childs musicians, hun.

When your brain kick in and tell me how Beyonce has more Grammys then Three Of Music Legendary Figures who has sold in excess of 200- Million each tripling what Beyoncé has sold, how is that possible, and where is the Rule Book to how Beyonce has more then three legends.
          What do others do to do to win more Grammy’s .

Like Celine has a Album that sold 20Million in four months
          and went on to sell over 32 Million. , where is her 6 Grammys in one night, like big bird beyonce.

You mean to tell me Beyoncé didn’t win Album of the year
          with all them ghett0 anthems partition, ect.

Ledisi said it best Beyonce will be a part of History with Selma, and I will be in the Movie and Included in the Selma History books as well, Ledisi is such a Lady.

• Natasha3 says:

She NEVER won that award for her songs, STOP!

Yea just like others won the Most for the year Umbrella was the Number One song, and charted better than any song for the entire year, and even more. Politicts and money Sherlock.

Rihanna is doing great for the time she has been in the game, she don’t have to measure up to Beyonce cr00k and n00k,,, Rih is still holding her own, and when will Fist catch Rihanna with the Brass,,,Rih is doing great that is why you are here whining.

Hey my Family think that Ledisi sang the song far better than Beyonce sang it.

Congrats Riri on winning your 8th Grammy. We your navy are really proud of you. Your hook made the song fly. Congrats Riri.

6. JoeJoe Boddie says:

Not much to say other than I love me some RiRi!