RD Coverage: 2015 Grammy Awards

Rihanna took the stage at the Grammys for the world debut performance of “FourFiveSeconds” with Kanye West and Paul McCartney. Below are the updates from our live coverage. Visit us back on Monday for much more.

Purchase “FourFiveSeconds” on iTunes      Watch the music video

• Eminem and Rihanna won the Grammy Award for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for “The Monster”! Congrats to them!!! The award was announced during the show’s pre-telecast.

winnergrammy

• Check out photos of Rihanna with Kanye West and Paul McCartney during rehearsals earlier today:

• While walking the red carpet, Kanye West revealed that he is executive producing Rihanna’s new album.
  • As always, Ri was one of the last celebrities to arrive. Click the thumbnails below to see the first photos from her arrival and keep checking for more.

• Click below for photos of Rihanna backstage and sitting in the audience. She was seen with Katy Perry, Sam Smith, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy, Jamie Foxx and more.

• Watch the performance below:

• Performance photos:

• Backstage photos:

Follow us on Twitter for live updates, countdown, photos, videos and more from the show:

Good luck Riri and Em I hope you guys take home that Grammy for The Monster today.

So I made it home in time to listen to their performance with out watching it. No television, so I went to Grammy Dot Com, and they had 4 camera’s you can view from. One was the audience, with no live sound, the other camera was the photograph area, and then camera four was back of the house stuff, equipment, people that work the Grammys, Then as I’m watching camera four, I hear music then Rihanna started singing. So I didn’t see it live but I heard it!!! Just watched the video above amazing.

They got it!!!!!!

2. SOSMANDOWN says:

OMG! THAT WAS FUCKING AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, yes, yes, Rihanna’s vocals were on point in this performance! The audience was wildin! I’m so happy right now,besides myself! #great, #thebest.

Lmao as I replying to you your comment came in. I watched it like 10 times already. The shit was loud too. Lmao did you see Jay-Z at the end.

• Jayne says:

Yep, the biggest smile I’ve ever seen on JayZ’s face in a long time! Don’t even think his wife made him smile that wide lately.

I can’t with you, your probably right. Rihanna’s rumored to perform this Thursday in Nyc, for the NBA All Star Weekend. You can google about it.

I heard that too but she hadn’t confirmed that yet so I did not post it. I hope she does. Good prom for R8

It will be murder when the album comes out! Kanye is the EP for R8, he mentioned it on the red carpet to Ryan Seacrest tonight.

Ryan Seacrest tried to get a release time/date out of Kanye but he won’t budge on that one.

Wow I was going to ask you if he hinted. I’m glad Ryan tried.

The gown was Beautiful, she was dressed to impress, and so Uniquely different from what we are all used to. But never the less the Performance was Beautiful as well. She has a innocence about her tonight that was so down right Beautiful to us.

Rihanna knows they are going to talk about her dress today and all week long. If you noticed Nicki, Ciara and Beyonce wore black dresses and Lady Gaga, Kim and Rita Ora wore shimmery long dresses and they all looked the same, Rihanna stood out as she should from the rest of them, that’s our princess Riri. She knows the business, smart girl!!!!!!

Best Grammy night in a long time, that’s because Rihanna made an appearance, it was worth watching for a change!

On another note, Kanye said he is the EP for Rihanna’s next album, he did not call it R8, so we will continue to call it R8 until we are given the correct title.

The group called Bastille say they are obsessed with Rihanna and want to do a collaboration with her, so they asked for her to return their phone calls. Its on YouTube “Grammy Awards Bastille asks Rihanna to Return their Phone Calls” under Tyler Oakley at the Grammys interview. Check it out for yourselves.

Natalie and Rodrigo thanks for all the pics.