Rihanna is in NYC

RiRi is back in New York City. On Tuesday (January 6), she was seen at Da Silvano Restaurant. Click here for photos and watch a video below:

The simplicity of being foot loose and fancy free.,
    like Rihanna!!

Her Retro style lights up the night.

GM Navy: Do you like the selfies of last night at Silvanos . Rihanna has much more talk about her next move. Stron Puma woman need a man to hang out with .Monday is big day for us. . Judge makes the next level of our race team De cloak Chris can say couples therapy LOUD nuff so Tran will believe it. Two songs Give IT and Phake not on R 8 yet. Tell your EDM DJ playa playa . Awesome when haters like auto racing. .GT3 class has AM track work. FB it to me. Diggy has a face now. Watch this space for it.

News Riri is in the studio working on R8 currently per Ig post by Jen.

• Jayne says:

Thanks for the info Alison!

Heard that she wanted to start touring in 2015. R8 more like R-wait.

Hi stranger. Riri will tour in 2015 because she offered a vip package for a lucky fan who bid the most at her charity benefit. I agree it is taking Riri a great deal of time to release R8. She usually gets her albums out in Nov as u well know.

More Rihanna news! The late night show called “Dish Nation” will be talking about her tonight, might be gossip or may be truth, je ne sais pas! It comes on at 11 or 11:30 p.m on Fox in my area. Check your listing. They may spill some tea on who she might be dating. I’ll be watching for sure! Sounds like gossip already.

Dish Nation Meh! Leonardo Dicaprio? Sounds more like gossip to me. She could be working on another movie role or something, but dating? Highly doubt that! Thought it was a billionaire from Dubai or something, please!

Rihanna, word has it you are getting ready to drop R8/9, hurry up do! Navy waiting patiently my homegirl!

I’m hearing that Rihanna is releasing Greatest Hits, and will perform a medley at the Grammys. Don’t say I didn’t tell you. You heard it here first!