Rihanna spotted out and about in New York City

Rihanna was seen in New York City earlier today (December 22) heading to a photo shoot. Check out some pictures released on Instagram after the cut! More pictures in our gallery.

UPDATE: Click here to see photos of Rihanna leaving the building right after Kanye West. Watch a video here.

☺️😊😌😚

A post shared by Rihanna Daily (@rihannadaily) on

Profile photo of Natalie

www.instagram.com/rdaily_natalie

Looking good and keeping warm. Happy Holidays Ladies

Them coats are the business., just what u need to handle that New,York Breeze.

I hope she gets paid for all these photo shoots she does. I know R8 gets some promo but she should get some cash too for being on the cover of all these magazines. Navy have a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.

4. SOSMANDOWN says:

Welcome Home Robyn, That Jacket Is The Shit!!!!!!!!

We in the Navy and Rih knows very well that
    A Person no matter what walk of life they come from are what they do for living
    has to live their life, or live to repent not having lived it, I am just saying., Navy!!!

Hey Rihanna You have been so Great and such a Lady here lately
    that I find myself smiling to myself, how you have shut the idle chatter down.
    They are combing the woods on the Net in every nook and cranny looking for
    anything Negative to try and use against You, and Hey I can tell them well ahead
    of time that ,,,,their tactics are not working., You are doing Something that is good
    and Wholesome and it looks great on you Little Ms Sunshine, Wink, Wink.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey RihRih This is a Navy Office Speaking, and it seem that when you was Dropping a album each year that Was Affecting so many and messing with their Psychic. Now it’s clear that you have taken a Break from Dropping, and it’s clear the TROLLS simple can’t find any punching bags to try and kick to the curve, are lie on and Slander, and that much is a Known…When you Drop again Here’s hoping that you come in like nobody’s Business and shake the very
    Foundation of the Music World as Me, Your Navy and many know you are more than capable of doing. If I have to Bet All,my Bets are on You
    Princess RihRih……Take your time, and
    Stay looking great, smiling,happy, healthy, safe and Wise……

Rihanna your Hits as Quiet as it’s kept
      are driving the competition up a fricking wall Lol.

Kerp you cool , and never let them see you sweat, We Support you all the way. And I am happy that You are
        A-Lister and a paid Sista…..Regardless.

A little birdie told me that Rihanna has 2 albums and a movie coming out early in spring! Did you hear that too? Well, if not you heard it first from me right here on RD! Hope you all are ready for an awesome 2015! It will be worth the wait, Rihanna is making up for some lost time and we will be very pleased.

nice Home movie R 8 and ????