Rihanna celebrates Bang Bang’s bday in NYC

Rihanna celebrated her friend and tattoo artist Bang Bang birthday in New York City on Friday (November 28). Watch a video of her leaving the restaurant below and check here for photos.

Happy Birth day . Rihanna sends umm high 420 killa killa .

• Rafael Centenera says:

the beast knows about you now … I Am of some filipino (Flip) ancestry … mostly spanish but you only see what you like because you are envious of me. U (you) mm (9mm) high(HAWAII which is where I am based) 420 (Hawaii time 420 is the Average time I log on the social media and start interacting on Facebook and Twitter) KILLA KILLA > FLIP what what!! (Flip is a derogatory for Filipinos and u used it in conjunction with my calling card 22BIRTHDAY (2 hours 2hours) knowing I would comment here around this time … 2 hours 2 hours which Eye have captured by screen shot. You are messing with somebody who has powerful friends. Know that we are on YOU now.

Cell cell talk . Flip what what !!

• Rafael Centenera says:

here … BERNARD WALKER knew I was most likely going to show up and comment soon based on my timely routine >>> He is INSINUATING my whereabouts can be tracked thru my cell phone >> then the boisterous challenge >> Flip what what !!

3 I LOVE YOU ROBYN <3 <3 <3 \(O) //

Eye will no longer comment here RIHANNA DAILY when ever Eye see this “BERNARD WALKER” who I have reported and flagged. Al I have given here is love and I have been threatened because of ENVY. I Am a WAR VETERAN who has served the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and its ALLIES to fight for all your freedom you enjoy today which includes this social web site. This BERNARD WALKER may deny what he has done but those who know how to decipher… with a little bit of digging will clearly see what he has done. Very easy …… Aloha

• Rafael Centenera says:

… and WHOEVER is in support or cahoots with BERNARD WALKER … know that you also will be taken note of. If I were you RIHANNA DAILY … I would not risk allowing BERNARD WALKER in your site. WE still remember your 357 ‘JOKE’ . Same people … same places all the time. SAME OLD MODUS OPERANDI. All taken note of. ZION!

Don’t stop commeting, keep doing what u want to do, you are appreciated.

OK how did did the fans gwet so un happy about Rihanna’s Party swagg .

Notice the U N slang style she enjoy’s . With out hating. So our Raltion ship classes have another section ??

• Rafael Centenera says:

Here again BERNARD WALKER is attempting to implicate RIHANNA and everybody for what BERNARD WALKER has been caught doing which is HATE. You are the only one hating here BERNARD WALKER. Hating …. threatening cowardly …. and IMPLICATING everybody else. Typical abusive sociopatic behaviour. Keep on yapping with your ignorant spelling and ignorant broken English please and implicate yourself further.

Hottest topic in the phillipines 2 wks in a row was her page . Remember !!

• Rafael Centenera says:

Here BERNARD WALKER is insinuating that I am attacking RIHANNA’s FLIP video … This is BERNARD WALKER trying to implicate RIHANNA with what HE has been caught doing. Take note RIHANNA.

2nd place not good enough then win next time !!

• Rafael Centenera says:

Here BERNARD WALKER is insinuating that I am sore I did not comment first.This is not true for it is known I do not need the first comment for I also very much enjoy my other favorite spots 3… 7… 9… 11…13….19 … 23… 30-39 …. This is all well ON RECORD. (I had the 3rd spot) Weak weak comeback.

Ok, so when I said that I read all over Twitter that Rihanna’s next album won’t be out until early 2015, I got a response stating that she usually put out her albums in November. Like people think they know every Rihanna move. So it is November 30th today, unless it comes out before midnight, I guess we can continue to hope for a release in December, other than that we have no choice but to wait for 2015, don’t we all?

I have my Christmas lights up early so that I may enjoy a full month of them. The front yard is decorated with all LED projection lights on the house, in the trees and shrubs, makes it easy for removal when the time comes. No more up on the ladder stringing lights, those days are now over. I hope my story gets the rest of you in the spirit of Christmas!

Please November be nice to us!

@ Rihanna & Navy…The essence of independence has been to think and act according to standards from within, not without and to follow one’s own path, not that of the crowd RIHANNA Will do it Her way, and the Wait is on , and will be well worth it,,,,