Rihanna is back to New York City

Rihanna was spotted twice in New York City this Thursday (November 13). She was first seen in Soho and then leaving Da Silvano Restaurant. Looking gorgeous as always! Click here for photos.

Profile photo of Rodrigo

Proud fan since 2005. That Rihanna reign just won't let up.

\(O) // I LOVE YOU ROBYN <3 <3 <3

Shes been Killing the Fashion Game, that’s a cute look shes
    styling and wearing.

I Love her Take charge attitude.

• Deuces says:

What take charge! The same chic who wants a man to tell her what to do. That chic? She probably waiting for Jay to tell her when to release her next album but he don’t have time for her. He too busy living it up with his beautiful wife and precious daughter. maybe Kanye oh nah, his bootilicous beauty keeping him busy. Lame ass Rihanna!

Hey you know what Rihanna and her Navy are some Cool people, And We know that a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour, Like RIHANNA is doing all the While shes still planning her work and working her plans., You are a busted , broke a,,, stick in the mud who’s Jealous and green with envy over her much success, hahahahah.

She’s SeXxy, Talented, and Loved the world over, and you will deal.

How much did You make this year Breezy!!!

The first step in achieving prosperity and wealth is learning to appreciate what you already have. Rihanna has achieved over above her wildest imagination, its does her Fans good to see her many accomplishments.

It’s so good seeing her being successful , at such a Young age. This is so good for Her. I am very happy for her much success
    may GOD continue to bless protect Her, and her fans, family, Friends and Her many Associates from now on. Wishing her nothing but more success in all areas in her life both
    personal , and Professionally.
    Good Luck to you always Rih!!

Blackberry rum fashion . Klose upss please ~KS~

6. March 21st says:

Hey Soldiers! I love
    Rihanna so I just thought I would make this sketch of our girl. I know it
    may not be good (I am not an artist) but I just wanted to do something to represent
    Rihanna in a different light. I know it may not look a lot like her, but I just
    thought that if I drew the picture of RiRi as a close-up not allowing the
    audience to see her hair or her legendary fashion sense, it would let people see her from a different
    viewpoint. I didn’t make the picture in color because I thought it looked
    better in my opinion, but again I might be wrong. I think the best part of this
    sketch would be the eyes and the lips they look just like hers to me, but tell me what you think. I hope
    Rihanna will see this and that she might like it! #DiamondNation

7. March 21st says: