The Monster Tour to kick off this Thursday

It’s finally here! After announcing their co-headlining tour back in February, Eminem & Rihanna’s The Monster Tour kicks off Thursday night at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California. Em shared a photo of himself and RiRi from their final tour rehearsals last night, which you can see below. Tour dates:

• Aug 7 – Pasadena, CA (Rose Bowl)
  • Aug 8 – Pasadena, CA (Rose Bowl)
  • Aug 16 – East Rutherford, NJ (Metlife Stadium)
  • Aug 17 – East Rutherford, NJ (Metlife Stadium)
  • Aug 22 – Detroit, MI (Comerica Park)
  • Aug 23 – Detroit, MI (Comerica Park)

Tickets for the first shows are still available here.

As always, we’ll keep you updated on everything that’s going on. Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for all the latest news.

\(O) // I LOVE YOU ROBYN <3 <3 <3

Go on and SLAY IT, Rihanna. Do your thing. Love and much success to you!

Keep doing your thing Rih, and always Remember that a
    Quitter never Wins,and a
    Winner never Quits!!

This Tour will help to push more sales of the song
    which is a great song with a Meaning,and in a Great way.

We ask the Almighty to bless and keep
    Rihanna Our Diamond Princess and her
    Navy Fans Always.

Rihanna You and Eminem are a great Team of Musicians working and making Beautiful Music.I love that Eminem is a Veteran in the game and equally amazing is that He chose to work with You.

The Trolls are besides themselves,but how sweet it is to see You and Emimem hit the road for a Mini Tour.Your timing is perfect. And its the talk of the Town and around the World the Biggest Rapper and the Diamond Princess.

I wonder who is going to open for who? Maybe they will come out together and do Love the way U lie and The Monster then Riri will do her set then Eminem. We will find out soon. 8/7/2014

I laughed so hard because I have made it a point to call You Our “Diamond Princess” and since everybody want to be a King and a Queen I cracked up when I say some others mention their Fave with the Princess. Let people talk until all the cows come home you keep your focus.

And above all Remember that when you are making Power Moves like Turning Your Hair into the color of “Money” for your Mac Campaign, that has caused the Naysayers to have a major case of the ,Lock Jaws.

Keep Giving them something they can see and feel.,
    like the sweet Smell of Success and Great Power Moves and
    as long as we are able we will combat the Naysayers and the Doubters.

In-cred-i-bly sexy, stunning and sassy

What will you be Wowing the Crowd,Styling
    for your Stage Wear,we haven’t heard as of yet. You know we want to
    know what you are going to be wearing.

Rihanna You have come a long way.You have been through many ups and downs and through it all You have showed Your Inner Strength. No matter how the they try to Detract You,Let them turn a flip with no Undies on,You keep your beautiful eyes on the “Career Path” ahead of you!!!

Rihanna the reason I keep saying the same thing to You,is because since day one ,after I heard your Caribbean laced Voice , me and my family has been in your corner. As a Matter of Fact You are My Niece in My head. And as long as I am Blogging I double dare a Troll to enter the Camp Grounds with any Who shot John Mess. And if I am not in the house I think there will be others who will do the same. You do the heavy Lifting and we got your back!!!!!

Rih you got everyone trying to
    Be edgy, and trying to think
    Outside of the box. They are looking for the latest and hottest looks and design.

And they want your Queen of
      Nekked Crown. You socked
      and knocked people
      , and Awaken their Inner Model
      When you showed up and showed
      Out in that Nekked Designer Number, to the Icon Awards. That Gown was
      Breathtaking

So, is she going to release a new single or two during this tour? I heard she was going to release something during the month of August, so is this it? That would be great!

The time is finally here, so Rihanna I say to you, stay focused and SLAY IT!