Rihanna attends the final World Cup game (Updated)

Rihanna watched the 2014 FIFA World Cup final football match between Germany and Argentina at the MaracanĂ£ Stadium in Rio de Janeiro today (July 13). RiRi, who was rooting for Germany, tweeted:

Congrats to my German boyz! This was the most epic experience of my entire life! You guys made me so proud to be here.

Backstage, she posed for photos with Brazilian celebrities, including international model Adriana Lima.

Click here to see photos from the game (don’t miss them!) and here from backstage.

UPDATE: After the game, Rihanna headed to the players hotel and even took photos with the cup. Click here to see the pictures. She said:

I touched the cup, held the cup, kissed the cup, took a selfie wit the cup!!! I meeeaan…… what is YO bucket list looking like bruh?

And Ri left Brazil already. She posed for photos with fans at the airport.

\(O) // I LOVE YOU RIHANNA <3 <3 <3

Good for You Rihanna ,Enjoy.

power fut bol ballers !!

Riri got to hold the World Cup that’s a once in a lifetime moment. I am happy for her.

5. Jennifer says:

Could you guys please check your email? Pretty please;)

ROTFLMRAO,,,,Rihanna is the Buzz around the World Navy,
    thats why I love her She said this ,,,

PS
    RIHANNA WE LOVE YOU BABE BECAUSE YOU ARE SO DOWN TO EARTH AND HAS A “REALNESS” THAT PEOPLE CAN SEE, FEEL AND IDENTIFY WITH!!!!

You go RiRi You have singled handed made the Cup Games
    something to be remembered from now on, we love you and may God
    Bless and keep you in his perfect grace always!!

Daca Daca keep n Upp. Rihanna Sugas has some people madd about her cheering with the game in mind. Team colors and Fun. Racists want her to not be like this. You know my history. Rihanna and me see no color . The world is just Sea & Beats !! DRop a Bass LIne and tell her she got her BacccK

I know thats right, the Net has been lite up like time square at Christmas time with the Trolls,Racist,Haters losing their minds. She can root for Peter Rabbit ,if she wants to.Many don’t like the World Cup Games in the first place.

Rihanna more party. Kool then i better order more Bud

Rihanna has single handed made the World Cup Games come to live and its a great Feeling. I was so Happy that She was there for the Final Game, that was nothing short of Amazing.

And,,, When she said she help the Trophy, rubbed it and hugged it I was
    ROTFLMRAO,,,,,

Seeing her posing it up with the Winners and their Trophy
    was nothing short of amazing!!

The Navy has had a Great Week Watching Her Play by Play of the Games . And now Navy less see if we can’t pull together and nab one of these VMA AWARDS.

Rihanna & Navy Fans We have a lot to
    be Thankful for.

Rihanna has grown so much as a Person and as a Entertainer. Things that she once would let slide , shes got a better handle on now and its great. She keep doing a great Job of Acting Just like the Boss she was meant to be. Shes not trying to be nobody but herself and often time shes Trashed Just because shes Driven, Focus and has great Work ethics.

And when You drop Your New Music Find a Song and Name a New Perfume after it.And why not when you visit the Talk Shows and Promote,YOU GIVE CD’S JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM GIVE THEM TO THE PEOPLE THAT IS THERE FOR THE SHOW!!!

Everybody has the same amount of time in a day,and its not her fault if she chooses work over Wasting her time, doing nothing. Time don’t wait on nobody. I see people talking about how she drops Music so often,and Yet many drops just as much, but with the Fixation on Her they talk about she need to Chill.I say keep your feet to the Pedal Rih and keep right on doing things that will count for you in the long run. You don’t have to ever settle for the b/.s that is spread and thrown in your pathway. No matter what you keep your Beautiful Eyes on the Ball.

People will try to side track you and cut you off from the road, but you make for sure to keep Your Beautiful Music Coming Our WAY!!!!!

Rihanna if you can find the time , because I know you are as busy as all get out,But if you can find the time do some More Music with Calvin Harris,and a few more Collabs. I would love to see you and Jeezy do something together and again as well as TI,Even snoop I am on the Out
    side Looking In,,,,

I AM JUST SAYING.

I wished you would Design a Line of Hats,for Spring,Winter and Fall!!!!

That wide brime hat that you posed in in the Phot shoot in Brazil was the Business.