Rihanna attends The 2014 Guys’ Choice Awards

Rihanna accepted the first-ever Most Desirable Woman award at The 2014 Guys’ Choice Awards, which taped this Saturday (June 7) and will premiere on Spike TV on Wednesday, June 11, at 9 p.m.

The award was given to Rihanna by actor Kevin Hart. She posed for photos with him and Aaron Paul. Click below:

Stage

Backstage

Watch a short video below:

1. Jasmin says:

I bet rihanna gonna be ratchet while giving her speech and I’m gonna be all here for it too

\(O) // I LOVE YOU ROBYN <3 <3 <3

Winning!!

She has got her sexxiness on lock down,the girl was
    born to please.

Congrats are in order.

6. SOSMANDOWN says:

Now that’s one Doe I’d like to Buck!

Rihanna your Beautiful Dress wasn’t shinning but never the less you look
    Every bit the Ravishing Lady, you and that B dress your smile stole the night.

8. Deuces says:

The hair is a mess, the outfit looks pittiful. I see why she goes naked, when she is covered up she looks so unattractive so to take away from that she walk around naked. Ok I get it now.

9. John Edwards says:

Hello let me share this testimony to the world to hear about him too this man really exit I was HIV positive over 9year I have being in medication and I try to look for cure to my problem and I go through internet doctor and I found a tradition doctor named DR.Olamiye I contacted him for help he give me all his laws and rule that if I get cured I should write about him and that is what am doing now, this man ask for some information about me, which I give him this man cure me from HIV what a great man thank for your help when he get the information he told me that he is about to work on it 20 to 30 minute this man email me and told me what to do for the curing which I did after all the things needed for the cure is provide the man call me in 45mins later and tell me to go for test what a great day to me I was negative thanks dr. olamiye you can Dr. olamiye through his email address,olamiyespiritual@outlook.com or call +2348056348159

CONGRATULATIONS RIHANNA!!! The MOST DESIRABLE WOMAN AWARD – The more negativity they look for, the more you achieve your goals. They are all mad again. Poor things.

The Navy just got more bragging rights – again!!!

Of all the criticism the haters spew, these awards that I have never heard of before are coming out of nowhere. There is a reason she gets them, because they get her. See, not everyone is dumb, she keeps getting award after award after award….. and she is deserving of every one of them.

You can now see the ignorance at its peak, she wears clothes and they are still talking, pitiful. Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that was one short clip. Congrats Robyn on your award for most desirable woman. You are on a roll. You just keep winning.

No matter how many can talk silly season talk, call her out of her
    name and try to clown her,there are people who can still see the goodness in her. Shes loves people and have compassion for people and she shows it all of the time.

buck datt Rihanna sneeks and wins 1 for the sexy. never did that before. Guys that like hot chicks stand up. me first !!