Rihanna going for a dinner after iHeart Music Awards

After winning 4 awards at iHeart Music Awards, Rihanna was seen arriving at Giorgio Baldi last night.

Scroll down for more pictures and videos from the awards ceremony.

Profile photo of Natalie

www.instagram.com/rdaily_natalie

This Enchanting , Look Hit all the High Notes at the Show
    to a “T”. This is Head to Toe Beautiful.

And Winning helped to Ice the Cake and make
    the Affair even Sweeter.

Exquisite Look in Design and Style!

Love how She Dressed to Impress.

Fashion Icon!

This look will always have People Taking a Second
    Glance and a Second Look.

You looked stunning as usual. No one can pull it off like you do. Only our Princess is capable of that.

Once again, congrats on winning four out of six awards. You rock!!

I remember doing my hair like that in Barbados from little. We call it “the corkscrew, so folks don’t think this is anything new. This is generations and many years old. Rihanna stays true to her roots and culture everytime.

Heard that, and she has a way of Reminding us all
      of where we have all came from, and made it to this day in our Lives.

+Jayne I have got to put My Preach in on for the
      Two Trolls that can’t seem to get enough of her Success.
      We have to be tough to deal with the many crazies out there who
      love Stalking her around the blogs , even on her home Turf, these Haters never ceases to Amaze me. Then they have got the Nerves to Question Some of Us Generals in her Navy, My Goodness.

Hi Jayne, From what Parish?

• Jayne says:

Christ Church – matter of fact I still corkscrew my hair sometimes to this day. For us this was a way of also getting natural curls without wearing curlers or rollers in the hair.

Ok! Would like to visit Barbados one day. True story, when I met Robyn’s Mom at my job, I told her I would like to retire there. She asked me if I had relatives living there. I told her, I don’t. But, if and when I see her again, I’ll tell her I know Jayne!

10. Helmi Airan says:

Hella cool!

11. Cheryl says:

woohoo! she won four! Go Girl!!!!!!!!

celebration ran until the champagne was gone. 4 times just like her music. crowd was mad hyped

I heard that, I know they had a great
      Time. With how well Dressed and Run
      Way Ready Rih was looking, and Flaunting
      That Great Physique of Herself and then Winning all the Excitement
      made me proud to be in the Rihanna
      Navy.

thanks for the surprise . 405 was busy . Rihanna was late. LADY GAGA had to take award for Rihanna. Telling people to check with me about where Rihanna was and the total of awards and boyfriends LOL Made India’s night. G Baldi’s 2nd best joke . Best was Ariana Grande telling chris brown tips on how to get an album contract. L)(V you sexy ladies So much. Melissa $$ nice view !!

……………..and who is Spotify’s most influential couple? drumroll please! Rihanna and Drake – yeah!!!!!!!

spotify was the table for discussing. If drake was the best person for Rihanna to be with. Got a girl here i met 30 mins ago. Brianna is her name . She thinks that this whole page is about her. 28 yrs old is the average fan. Rihanna stopped performing music from the Sun girl album on stage. Why so that they would stop trying to not grow up. Hurts thier Mac. That is one of the bad things about 420. When we act like tinker bell . We forget that we have a role in life. My # here shows how to get to that place. Rihanna last album shows it too. Driving there could make the trip fast and fun. 4 awards PIU “STAY AND THE NAVY NETWORK AS A WHOLE. Make us grow. Goth again . Too bad haters stuck on her Shine. No filter Rihanna. Now brianna can write chris and ask where you been !!.

16. Jonatan says:

Rihanna, Sorry my humble English.My name is Jonatan Micino, Executive of Directv and I just wanted to know since Argentina got a big fan, your warmth onstage seduces any men . Kisse

23 \(O)// I LOVE YOU ROBYN <3 <3 <3

Rihanna is, enough of an artist to draw freely upon her imagination. Imagination is more than knowledge because Knowledge is limited, while Imagination encircles the World.

Navy never allow yourself to be a
    Cast away, stand up for your beliefs.

Rih keep striking while the iron
    Is hot.

TeamBreezy
      As a Rihanna Navy, I am proud of the
      Fact that it’s a true saying when its said that Talk don’t bother me. So you can call her and her fans names , till the cows come home. Lately She has been Cleaning your clocks really good, and its Killing you slowly. And you can Bet We love it when, We get
      Bragging Rights, from her Newest and Latest