Rihanna at the 2014 iHeartRadio Music Awards

Rihanna attended the first ever iHeartRadio Music Awards on Thursday (May 1st) in Los Angeles, California.

RiRi was the night’s biggest winner, taking home four awards: Artist Of The Year; Song Of The Year (Stay) Hip-Hop/R&B Song of the Year (Pour It Up); Best Fan Army. Congrats, Ri!!!

Click the thumbnails below for photos and watch her speeches below as well. Don’t forget to visit us back tomorrow for more photos and better quality videos.

Pictures:

Backstage & Audience

Stage

Videos:

Rihanna Navy! This award is for the fans they said. It’s not easy what we do, it’s very difficult at times, it’s a lot of pressure and a lot of things and I’ve never felt comfortable being anything other than myself and I just thank my fans for being supportive and embracing that. Embracing that freedom and that liberation and we’re family, we stick together. I love you guys. Anytime we feel like giving up, and this is for everybody here, all the other musicians here. There are times when it gets really difficult, but when we think about the fans and the people who support us, that’s what keeps going. So, Rihanna Navy, I love you! Congratulations! Thank you! Navy or die!

You may also like...

Yes #RihannaNavy we did it. Thanks to the entire navy that made #Rihannanavy best fan army. #iheartradio2014.

YESSSSSSS!!!!!! Go Rihanna – we love you. We won’t ever let you down. Let the HATERS EAT CROW TONIGHT!!!

Keep on doing you – Hard work pays off. You deserve all your awards tonight….. and as usual you look stunning. RIHANNA NAVY OR DIE!!!

Come Bushwick ny

• I-no-ur-end says:

RIHANNA NAVY OR DIE!!! Jayne do you know what you are saying do you know what you are ASKING FOR??

Poor thing you will never ever make yourself nothing but
        more miserable then ever trying to Rain on Rihanna Parade. You can’t find happiness and success Hating on another person,for what ever Reason. Rihanna and her Navy isn’t going to let your m0nkey A,,,, Distrub our peace of mind, because we Love and support her as hard if not harder then You Hate on her and Us.

• realist says:

Faithz u n ur long ass comments u so desperate gosh

Why not hop over them and keep
            It moving, you not telling that Preacher their comments are to long., are the haters.

• Jayne says:

I am not asking for anything. There is a choice, Rihanna Navy or Die. Obviously it’s Rihanna Navy, we ain’t going away, simple as that. The disease of your mind will consume you sooner than later.

Big joke

• I-no-ur-end says:

There is a CHOICE, NO!!!!!! there is OLNY 2 just 2 CHIOICES, BE WITH SATIN AND HIS WORKS AND THE PEOPLE THAT FOLLOW SATIN IN CAUSING OUR YOUTH, OUR CHILDREN, TO ERROR AGAINST GOD!!!! and go to HELL/ LAKE OF FIRE or BE WITH GOD LIVE YOUR LIFE RIGHT ALL THE WAY FOR HIM and make it TO HEAVEN. Your CHOICE so you say is 1, is RIHANNA WHO IS A FOLLOWER OF SATIN and there is SO SO MUCH PROOF OF THAT OVER, THE 1 an ONLY 1 TRUE LIVING GOD and OVER THE 1 WHO DIED FOR YOU, US and ME OUR LORD JESUS in which who has ALL POWER OVER SATIN even he knows that HAS A HEAVEN AND LAKE OF FIRE TO PUT YOU IN IN JUDGEMENT DAY and your DUMMY CHOICE was TO DIE sad because its not RIHANNA you will be DYING FOR ITS!!!!!! SATIN!!!!!.

• realist says:

She stupid n unreal they to scared to be real

4. realist says:

Oh wow I c she copies all Aaliyah’s stylies .Aaliyah really paved the way for this forehead.

• Jayne says:

Eat crow and better yet, eat crow shit!!!!

• Jayne says:

It is styles not “stylies”, stay in school a little longer and then pass back here!

1-800-RIRI-HITS!!!

Rihanna and the World Embraces her “Flaws and All” and she has
      More Magazine Covers and Spreads then You have with You Perfectly Shape “Small Pea Head” that is only seen in your hood, you live in, and Your Highlight and Your World Stage it that Hood store Front where you Hang out and spend the majority of your time when you are not using the library Computer ,to spew Hate on Rihanna and her Fans. The Navy has to contend with the likes of You on a Daily in the Blogosphere,Since there is a group of you
      E Bullies who goes in search of the Rihanna Articles so you can try to Beat her and her Fans Wheels off, but the Harder you trties to Kill Out Vibe and Rain on Her Parade the more we will help and support Rihanna in every way we can.

Lies.

E Bullies who goes in search of the Rihanna Articles so you can try to Beat her and her Fans Wheels off. The Harder you try to Kill Our Vibe and Rain on Her Parade ,the more we will help and support Rihanna in every way we can.

Are You happy I tried to cut the comment down for You.

5. realist says:

Skip moving along

Congrats Riri on all your awards tonight. A big night for Riri and her Navy. Rihanna we love you. #iheartmusic2014

Congratulations to Rihanna for winning three awards so far tonight. There is no other like you on the planet earth right now. You are very special and deserving of every award you have ever won throughout your musical career to date.

• realist says:

Styles stylies who give a f…k how its spell as long as ur dum ass response so that means u got the memo douche cunt

• realist says:

Thirsty for attention wow is that serious do u prasie the lord like that maybe not because u probably ugly so am not surprise

OMG!!! RIHANNA IS THE BIGGEST WINNER OF THE NIGHT – THANK GOD FOR HER. SHE IS SO DESERVING OF THESE AWARDS.

Omg go brush ur teeth

Did you know that for every Minute,Hour You are angry
        at Her and Her Fans You are Losing Pressure time and Happiness from your own Life.Keep waisting your life away being Angry,and Upset over Rihanna Success,Who Cares.

U care attention hoe

Yes I sure do Care to Defend Truth, Facts and Justice for Rihanna., whose
            Only Fault is she loves work more then she do, sitting on her A……and
            Begging every month for a hand Out., like your Worthless a…

• Jayne says:

Amen to that Faithz, right on!!

Thanks, you see hoe i misspell that
                gossip site so the site would not reject the comment, in hand there as often as i can, many trolls who need
                getting their behinds tapped on a daily, it help my workdays go by fast, Wink. Wink.

• realist says:

U worthless no walls cunt

• I-no-ur-end says:

DUMMY Faithz who on here said that they HATE RIHANNA and her success and what ever else you can come up with like HATE THE FANS LIKE YOURSELF, Why do you keep LYING ABOUT HATERS on her SUCCESS? Why do you keep speaking the WORD HATER WITH RIHANNA’S NAME its like on going. Do you know you are showing from the way you are speaking and LYING and DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO GO ON REALLY on this board so you are using the WORDS SUCCESS an HATER and then SAY RIHANNA’S NAME you are starting to look like you ACTUALLY HATE RIHANNA and this SUCCESS you speak of are your TRUE FEELING OF HER you WANT TO BE HER YOU WANT TO BE JUST LIKE HER so you are putting ALL HOW YOU REALLY FEEL ABOUT RIHANNA ON OTHER PEOLPE THAT JUST CALL HER NAMES REALLY. THE TRUTH is here now FAITHZ YOU ARE ACTUALLY RIHANNA’S BIG SECRET HATER, TIME WILL TELL.

When are they going to Ordain
            You, so I can plan to come and
            Hear your first Sermon.

• I-no-ur-end says:

Faithz are you completely living your life how God wants you to or how satin wants you to please answer that? Just incase you don’t know GOD’S WRATH IS COMING on them that OBEYED HIM NOT and OBEYED SATIN and his WORKERS and his TRICKERY. You are getting much much WARNING!!!! I really feel so sorry for you, you are actually messaging a REAL TRUE CHRISTIAN the 1 you can READ ABOUT IN THE HOLY BIBLE and there are people that use GOD how they see fit and call them self CHRISTIANS in infact they are COUNTERFEIT. Faithz, Jayne and the others you all HAVE TO OBEY THE 1 AND ONLY TRUE GOSPEL the 1 that THE SON OF GOD, JESUS OUR LORD HAS SET UP FOR US and not the 1 that MAN has TRAPED UP FOR US. Satin even knows that thats why your mind set is the way it is, ITS NOT ONLY YOU GOING AGAINST GOD YOU ARE GETTING HELP TO GO AGAINST GOD’S COMMANDMENTS and he has SMALL POWER that TURNS BIG AND EVIL when THE REAL CHRISTIANS ARE OUT PREACHING THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD so you can be SAVED FROM GOD’S WRATH THAT IS FOR SURE and of TRUTH COMING.

Why don’t you see if you can get your
                Own blog, because l an hood and I
                Hope that you are. One thing is for
                Sure is I don’t need you to tell me how to act, are Questioning my state
                Of mind. I am if sound mind, and to me you are a broke,busted, sorry,
                Miserable Human Being. You don’t have to show the world how smart u r
                By trying to save me, Rihanna are her Navy When the Jail House Rock, got
                Horrible person behind Lock and Key
                Those are the people u should be trying to Save, Not Have a Fixation on
                Rihanna “HBIC” and Hrr Navy, See You are looking for Fight with anyone who gives u their time, that much is clear.Tell You What Stay, stressed, and Keep Showing Me and
                The Navy Just how Bat Crap CR.a.zy
                You truly are, oh and Save Yourself and
                Be Sure and Pray for all of Us if you can get a Prayer through You haet.

• I-no-ur-end says:

You keep saying Rihanna and the NAVY, when I’m talking to you about GOD and what HE said and yet again you SPEAK RIHANNA’S NAME to SHIELD YOU FAITHZ from the TRUTH THATS IN MY MESSAGES TO YOU so sad I’m talking to you about God and the TRICKERY that is before and you keep speaking Rihanna’s name for a cover up CALLING WHAT I’AM SAYING ABOUT GOD THAT I’M CRAZY and looking for a FIGHT, When leeting you know God’s WRATH is coming. FULL PROOF YOU ARE NOT IN YOUR RIGHT MIND SET FULL PROOF. You are also SHOWING YOU ARE SCARED, you say I’m BROKE but Faithz I’am TRIPLE RICH, I’m RICH here on EARTH the RIGHT WAY AND DIDN’T HAVE TO SELL OUT TO GET MY BUSINESSES, MY MANSION IS FROM MY ”BLIUEPRINT” ONLY and I HAVE THE REAL TRUE GOD ON ME and I OBEYED THE 1 TRUE GOSPEL and OUR LORD MADE AWAY FOR ME TO GET TO HEAVEN WITH HE and I will have ANOTHER MANSION there for me, NOW DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT REAL, REAL SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to save yourself and learn
                    To pray for the people who u feel need Prayer, and Since you don’t have
                    A Heaven are a H.e.l.l to put anybody
                    In what make your Dumb A…. Feel like
                    I need you for Jack, Especially since you started out talking Crazy Talk, and then Added God to the Comments to try and Get People to listen to your Nutcase A…..Miss Me
                    With your Twisted Fantasy…

• I-no-ur-end says:

Faithz you are just proving that you are ABSOLUTELY LOST and just like I said which is of TRUTH YOU ARE COMPLETELY DISCONNECTED IN THE HEART, MIND, and WORSE of all YOUR SOUL WITH GOD, unless you OBEY what God says. When they SEE YOUR DUMMY MESSAGES about THE TRUTH that I have spoken here to you, they will all see the one’s that have an open mind to SEE THE FULL PROOF OF WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ABOUT YOU GUYS MIND SET to whats really going on in the ENTERTAINER BUSINESS PERIOD, They will all see I been talking about what SATIN is doing to LIE, TRICK, and DECEIVE you, sad that you are not getting that but yet are see it all in your faces, and what I have been saying about what our Lord have said the whole time here on this board so the PARENTS, THE YOUNGER YOUTH,and OUR CHILDREN that don’t know any better because they are LOST TO WHAT IS COMING FROM GOD!!!!!. DUMB DOWN like I said they all will read your messages and then mine and see that you are lost, I been talking about God and Satin the whole time.

A/H….

Jealous, lost, hater, broke, pressed
                      Stick In The Mud….

Toughter than a Lion ain’t no need
                In trying to slow down Her Progress, with nonsense small chatter.

• I-no-ur-end says:

I’am PRAYING FOR YOU FAITHZ AND THE REST that our father OPENS UP YOUR MIND TO THE TRUTH of whats going on and why. The WARNINGS ARE NOT FOREVER!!!!. Some DIE and don’t even get the TRUE FULL WARNING of whats going to happen when their end comes. I hpoe you read 2nd TIMOTHY 3 to 5 for sure but you still need to read all I mean of it from GENESIS to REVELATION. See what God said what is coming.

You are a Silly season Loony Tune Clown,what in the world are You Raddling on and off about. And why are you here. You don’t like Rihanna,and she do not need You for Advice are to preach to any of us.Why are you Bothering the Navy Fans with all of these Questions. If you have that many Question and Suggestions then something has got to be Bad wrong with your Dang Elevator it is stuck some place between the Basement and the First floor, for real.

• I-no-ur-end says:

When did I say I don’t like Rihanna, Let me make this real real clear so you can stop LYING to have something to go on for yourself and you really FEEL A SHAME ABOUT it. You have to like and love her and I have to like and lover her, if you faithz, Jayne and rihanna was on the ground HURT I will help you I TRULY DO CARE LIKE I SAID BEFORE I hope your SOUL DON’T GO TO THAT PLACE TO BURN UP FOR ALL ETERNITY and it is a must to love and care for one another because God the most high said so. I hope you TRULY UNDERSTAND THAT some day.

We get it I believe in heaven, salvation and h.e.l.l, but I also believe
                that where each of Us, Spends, Eternity is Entirely Up to each of Us and GOD
                Indivually that decision is not made up by you are me . The Bible says Judge ye not one another, and in the
                Ten Commandments you, me are no
                One has the right to Call another person a Dummy like you have done, to Rihanna and Her Fans, and then turn right back around and try to preach
                The Gospel According to yhe Bible. That is where We Differs.

Also you are the one passing Judgement, on others. I am saying
                  Let Rihanna, her Fans and people in General live their lives and its good
                  To Remind people about Salvation, but still let people live their own lives.

Nobody want to hear you talk about
                    Who is using who Where as Her Career goes, because that’s not your call.. And just so You know where we
                    Are coming From, You lost all of Your
                    Common Sense and Good Will, When
                    You let your M0nkey A…..Type and Ask the Question as to what She had
                    To do for JZ to hire, her, that’s the thing with Haters, you don’t realize that many of Rihanna Fans are Critical
                    Thinkers and Real People with Brains
                    That is Working Perfect, and they are able to Look Through Muddy Water
                    And See Dry Land.

Those who Walks with GOD
            (Rihanna And Fans) Will always
            Reach their Destinations.

• I-no-ur-end says:

Rihanna SEALED HER DEAL when she SOLD OUT ON GOD to Satin for his fame so Rihanna’s LAST AND FINAL DESTINATION is the LAKE OF FIRE, and for you faithz your DESTINATION STILL HAS A CHANCE even Rihanna herself knows that and satin, thats why he’s trying to DESTROY your MIND, trying to DISTRACT FROM GOD by using RIHANNA. Its all in God’s word READ IT ALL FOR YOURSELF and you will SEE THAT THIS IS THE TRUTH.

She did, well keep Rihanna and the rest of us in your prayers, that is if your Sorry Finger Pointing A….can
                get a prayer through, you hear.

Stop trying to make people think you are smarter then a second Grader.

You do know that you are picking in the right cotton field to get a hundred trying to go up against a
                    General in the Rihanna Navy Right. You have Already been exposed as a Hater, who is envious of her continued success in the game, while
                    Her past, keep Styling that new exciting Jail House Rock, clown suit.

Since you are such a Devoted Demon
                      I mean Christian, why not say i mean
                      Keep praying for the World, and Stfu….why are you still Typing to Me
                      Chicken Head, I got you
                      Good and clear. You want Rihanna and her Navy to Kisd the dirt while everyone else keep right on walking on it.

Relax to you a tall glass of stfu.

• Jayne says:

…..and you go wash your ass!!!

• I-no-ur-end says:

What GOD ARE YOU THANKING, SATIN OR THE 1 TRUE LIVING GOD you know the 1 that has a HEAVEN or HELL/ LAKE OF FIRE to put HER AND YOU IN IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT.

Some of the many Trolls need help and they need it bad,all we as Rihanna Navy can do is to try to help you if we can. Rihanna keeps right on Winning.

The Greatness that is Rihanna will shine on
        Forever. Shes doing the dang thing and isn’t it wonderful to see her go out catch life by the Lapel and Accomplish so many Ground Breaking Features in the Entertainment World, at such a Young Age. Don’t you just Love a Hard working Artist , that It seem the More you Hate on Her the More it keep Her and her Fans “Motivated”upon High. Hard work is always good and always pays off the end,,,,,
        Take Your Meds.

• Jayne says:

I agree with you, I seriously think meds are involved here and were skipped for some reason. Another lunatic on the loose!

JAYNE You said a mouth full and uou have got me Smiling Big right now. On my way to bosip to see what they are
            Bashing Rihanna about today, Wink, wink.

Haters will keep doing what they are best at, and that is trying to talk a Successful Artist down from their Successful
        Career when will they learn single most Important thing is to Enjoy your own life,and to try and make yourself Happy Like Rihanna and Her Navy does Because in the Final Analysis that is all that Really Matters anyway.

• Jayne says:

The same God you believe in and serve. How many Gods do you know? You too will be in with us that same day of judgement.

• I-no-ur-end says:

If you knew anything about THE MOST HIGH really, then you would know that HE SAID that the RIGHTEOUS WILL NOT BE JUDGE WITH THE UNRIGHTEOUS now go and READ IT ALL FOR YOURSELF DUMMY TO THE TRUTH.

Trouble making troll.

• realist says:

U calling ppl names u worthless long comments foolish nerd yellow teeth ass

• I-no-ur-end says:

FAITHZ I didn’t know that speaking THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT YOUR EYES SEE AT FACE VALUE and SPEAKING THE TRUTH ABOUT GOD is TROUBLE MAKING. Its about whats right whats THE TRUTH. Can you please tell us all why do people get MAD at the TRUTH WHY?. If speaking about God is TROUBLE MAKING then how do you REALLY FEEL ABOUT RIHANNA DEEP DEEP DOWN INSIDE, Did you say you are in the HOOD. I think you are SCARED and I think you SECRETLY DO HATE RIHANNA but you are trying to put it off on others and me in which I’m telling you to watch out for the TRICKERY.

Don’t u know that each of us has different roads that we will travel The roads we travel no matter if they they are windy with a lot of curves or Hilly with many bends or if they are straight and narrow each road will lead each of us to our Final destination.

In Live the only Difference in each of us on Out Journey is each of us will do it entirely different from the next person as we travel along. The only difference is how many rest stops did you make use of along the way and how many times did you stop and ask for directions And how many times did we try to make others believe what we believe.

• I-no-ur-end says:

Everything you faithz, Jayne and some others on here just shows YOUR REJACTION TO TRUTH OF WHATS GOING ON AND WHAT GOD SAID IS COMING FOR THE ONE’S WHO ”OBEY”!!!!!! HIM NOT. I even give you SCRIPTURE PROOF many times before and you still will put in to ACTION with your BEHAVIOUR and still SPEAK AGAINST GODS COMMANDMENTS THAT IS SET UP VERY GOOD FOR YOU it is not me, the mail man, the EVIL WORKS IN THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS, or who ever that you HAVE TO OBEY AND LIVE YOUE LIFE FOR, It is God, the 1 an only TRUE GOD who MADE HEAVEN, THE LAKE OF FIRE, AND EARTH. What I believe in is of TRUTH and THERE IS PROOF. Do you know the way you are speaking and acting THE LORD JESUS EVEN SAID that thats how you are going to be when the TRUTH IS OUT THERE, because YOU WANT TO DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AND SEE IT FIT, THE LORD EVEN SAID THAT. Now who is RIGHT you faithz, Jayne, me OR GOD THE MOST HIGH.

When you take the time to stop and ask your soul for directions you won’t make as many mistakes (As You Make) and it wouldn’t take as long to reach your destination. When you take the time to rest and regroup like
            (Rihanna) it gives your body and mind time to catch up with each other. This creates harmony of mind, body and spirit.Practice what You Preach mam are sir.

If God brings you to a situation
        He will bring u through what
        Ever it is, Rihanna and Her Navy
        Got this, Trust.

You wouldn’t know truth and how
        People are supposed to act toward
        each other, if how to act busted u
        In the mouth.

Four wins out of six nominations – top that HATERS!!!!

Jayne go kick rocks

realist! Did you enjoy the wins last night!!!!!! Go grind on some wood!!!!! All Night! Surfboard!!!!

Trolls was up all night trying to
          Drink themselves to sleep, While
          Rihanna and Her Navy slept like a Baby.

I know we slept well!! Counting wins!

Indeed we did.

I love her Get It Rocking, and
                Moving Attitude.

The reason the Naysayers are Preaching the Gospel so hard is they
                  Are Fans of Others and can’t stand that She’s not entertaining them any
                  more on her Social Networking, a lot any more. She’s at Her Very Best right
                  Now.. She’s One to be Reckoned with.

• realist says:

Who thw phuck is sosmandown a big joke

• Jayne says:

SOSMANDOWN is a loyal fan of Princess Robyn Rihanna Fenty, Rihanna Navy! Now who the hell are you a freak and a lunatic that needs to go back to school?

• realist says:

U seems so thirsty im just laughing at u with all that going back to school talk u no how u texts n message ppl n u make it short n quick how is that u have to go school stupid heffer u go up there n read n spell every letter I dont have time to please u as long as u get the memo u thirsty ass

Well done Jayne! Enjoy your weekend!

If you was a Big Fan and not a troll
            You would Understand,and not be asking silly Questions ,but instead Enjoying the moment like
            Us Fan are all doing.

You are hooked on stupid.

U lost of words idiot

How Sweet it is to see Rihanna Winning,
        looking Exquisite and She and Her Navy are
        as Happy as ever Over the Great News and the New Milesrtones She has Set for Herself and Her Fans and Team.

Funny how you and that other Nutcase are always Whining,
        if it pains you so bad, then why not get gone.

Empty train, empty brain.

Hahahaha, That’s right!

Jayne I know that’s right,Let us Rejoice and
      Enjoy this Because its a Beautiful thing to see.
      Less also put on Our Battle Gear, because We Know
      there was/Is Massive Melt Downs Going on Over This Exciting News, Wink, Wink.

10. Nick White says:

Congratulations to Rihanna! Winning 4 awards out of 6 nominations sure is a great accomplishment. Even though I’m not a fan, I’m still happy for her. Don’t know what’s up with the gothic look although I do prefer it to the nude Lui photos, that’s for sure! The comments she made about being a pain were also confusing for me. Even with all of that said however, miss Fenty still deserves what she’s gotten. Hope she continues to succeed and I do pray that she glorifies God in her life (she talked about “the Almighty” in this speech). Goodnight everyone!

Cheers!!!!!!

• Jayne says:

When Monica (her mom) presented the Icon award to her, do you remember her first sentence? Go watch it again. She does not have to shove God down everyone’s throats to prove anything like some folks do. Most of them who try to use God in every other sentence are the most wicked there is on earth. That is a fact! What makes anyone think Rihanna does not have God in her life is beyond me.

• Nick White says:

You’re certainly right; there are people that misuse God to try and shove their hypocritical self onto others. That’s not what I was implying. When I wrote about glorifying God, it was more of a general statement about God blessing and using Rihanna. As for the Icon Award: that was definitely a special moment for Robyn and I’m proud of her there as well. No harm or preachy thoughts were in my mind. As Rih would say,”Cheers (Drink to That)”!

• Jayne says:

Ok, we are on the same page then, I might have misunderstood you and I am sorry for that. I think that “I-no-ur-end” person needs medicine, seriously, because whatever they think, cannot stop us from being loyal fans of Rihanna, that is totally up to us. They don’t seem to get it.

• I-no-ur-end says:

Nick White you are for sure a ”COUNTERFEIT CHRISTIAN” 2nd CORINTHIANS 6:14, infact you are ONE OF SATAN’S AT HEART SECRET HELPERS, you are JUST A ”YES MAN”!!! PERSON that is calling yourself A CHRISTIAN. JEREMIAH 5:26 FOR AMONG MY PEOPLE ARE FOUND WICKED MEN:.and also you can keep reading on down from JEREMIAH 5:26 to 27. I see your WHOLE MESSAGE ESPECIALLY the ENDING. THE LORD TELLS US TO WATCH OUT FOR FAKE CHRISTIAN THAT ARE REALLY SATAN’S WORKERS.

• I-no-ur-end says:

Rihanna SHOWS PROOF SHE IS APART OF THE PURE EVIL STUFF THAT IS GOING ON IN THE MUSIC INDUSTERY and than say OUT HER OWN MOUTH SHE’S NOT but yet you all SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYES SHE IS. Rihanna SOLD OUT ON GOD FOR LIES AN SATIN’S FAME even HER MOTHER KNOWS THIS. The GOD that Rihanna SERVES is SATIN PERIOD. You all see that but A SHAME TO ADMIT IT. A SHAME TO ADMIT, YOU FOLLOW SOMEONE WHO IS PURE EVIL an that WORKS TRICKERY ON YOU WHO YOU CAN SEE SHE SOLD OUT ON GOD.

• Jayne says:

You need to chill out because you don’t know for sure what you are implying here. If she is “PART OF THE PURE EVIL STUFF THAT IS GOING ON IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY”, it is definitely working for her, her success is proof that something is working. It looks like blessings to me. Because you may not like Rihanna does not mean she does not know God…..and we (Rihanna Navy) will continue to be loyal fans!

• I-no-ur-end says:

Success is not measured by how much money or possessions one has. That is one of the greatest tricks that is in your eyesights. They (the high-ups and the artists, being agents of Satan’s plan) are showing you great material things, making you, the people, believe that it is GOD the Most High Who is blessing them when it is actually Satan deceiving you by using them. 2nd Corinthians 12:14 proves that Satan can even deceive people into believing that what he is doing comes directly and that there are blessings attached to them. What makes a blessing a blessing is that it is spiritual – not material *Ephesians 1:3. No material or monetary gain – especially if it comes from Satan – is a blessing from GOD the Most High. This is what is going to destroy people’s souls (celebrities and non-celebrities). “There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death” – this is exactly how you will read this in the Scriptures in Proverbs 16:25. The reason why it is working for her is because she sold herself out to Satan at the expense of GOD by rejecting HIM, even Rihanna stated in a magazine that SHE KNOWS GOD AND THE LORD JESUS!! So, don’t you think that Rihanna knows that she HAD TO REJECT GOD in order to receive the “blessings” – as you say- she gets from the music industry? If she says she knows GOD, then don’t you think that she knows precisely what she is into? You have admitted by your message that her “success” is proof that something is working. But what is that “something” ?- that is the key question at hand in the face value of the discussion. On the record, I love and like Rihanna as a human being and her soul because I sincerely do and because it is a must from the LORD GOD the
            ALMIGHTY.

• I-no-ur-end says:

All that you are being warned of – not only from me but from others as well from the internet – the worst thing is that they are actually doing it in your face, I mean, right in your face from their songs that barely matches the music videos. You here the song and then watch the video and see that some of it does not even go with the song. You see it in their clothes even. How is it that some of the Hollywood actors and actresses that do not even have a singing contract but are doing the same precise thing that the music industry promotes being two different forms of entertainment? For example, we see them putting up the devil horn hand sign, which does not mean “Rock on” at all with further proof substantiating this, along with the 666 hand sign, covering their one eye, etc. They all are doing these things in plain view – in your face. You asked for proof, then you get it but turn around and say that it is not it and that it is a conspiracy theory. However, all the warnings and proof you are getting is plainly in front of you. Help me to understand why you reject the proof that you asked for, if you really love me as a fellow human being as I truly love you and Rihanna and the other celebrities. You don’t love hate, correct?

11. SOSMANDOWN says:

Navy Or Die!!!!!! Congratulations Navy! Is it me or is this shit getting to easy! I mean, where is the competition? Is there any out there? Hello? Navy calling!!!!!! Damn, no one picking up!!!!!!!

Congratulations Rihanna!!!!!!!!

Navy We Have got Bragging Rights again
    Less Smile,Clap and Enjoy this New Milestone.
    Shes Reaching New and Exciting New Heights in
    Her Luxurious Career.

Shes the Ravishing Lady Dressed In Black lace,looking like One In A Million.She know that she have something to Do,Awards to be Won, and is always Mindful that there are many New Adventures She want to go on and take Her Loyal Navhy with Her on Her Exciting Journey. We love that shes doesn’t take Herselfall that Serious,Rihanna is just Happy to be doing something she Loves doing and she Gets Paid for it. How many are doing the Job they Love the Most ,Enjoying the Job and all the while Getting Paid for Your Work.

Love all of the lace and the Artfully Details of that Majestic look
    was the Bomb.

• I-no-ur-end says:

You CALL A GOTHIC LOOK, ARTFULL AN MAJESTIC. Why do you mistake MAJESTIC for GOTHIC.

Don’t Question my Opinion, its mine
        Not yours. You keep holding Church
        And let me do as I please. If you don’t
        Like it then why don’t you skip, hop, are slide down to that basement and get in line with the rest, and wait for me to give a single F,,,,,about your
        Whining Complaining behind., its just
        An Opinion for Talking points, nothing more nothing less, I am not
        Running for Political Office here.

Loved Reading that she was stuck in Traffic,Arrived Late, But was Present to pickup her Award for Best Fan Army, Artist of the year,Song of the Year.
    And she was In Traffic when the Hip-Hop/R&b Song of the Year for her song “Pour It Up”.,Was Announced….

And Epic Word she Hollered Out Thanks everybody who has worked on my Projects with Me, Because I know I am a Pain in the A,,,, It don’t get no More Real then That Navy and Trolls.

Despite all the hate and anger towards Rihanna by realist and the others – we (Rihanna Navy) would like to take this opportunity to thank you (the haters) for giving us the inspiration to continue as loyal fans to HRH Princess Robyn Rihanna Fenty. The more you hate on her, the more we will continue to LOVE AND SUPPORT HER!!!!!!!

90 \(O) // I love You ROBYN <3 <3 <3

20. realist says:

My new name for Rihanna is Flat !shes flat chested flat ass flat face the only huge thing she has is forehead even her front is flat now jayne faithz sosmandown run along about I cant spell who gives a dam what u have to say rass asses

21. realist says:

FLAT!!!

22. realist says:

Fools u think I have time to read n spell every letter or words when u intelligence u can look at any writing even if its short cut n figure out what the person is saying or coming from everybody does it for ur inforwhosoever having problems understanding to bad

Rihanna is suck a free spirit
    and she’s so Humble.

When any of us choose our dreams
    we learn things about ourselves. You
    Learn more about what you are so very Capable of doing.

• realist says:

Aren’t u tired n old borderline

• I-no-ur-end says:

Yes and it all turns into SIN AGAINST GOD and GOES FOR WHAT SATIN STANDS FOR. MATTHEW 7:18. A GOOD TREE cannot bring forth EVIL FRUIT, neither can A CORRUPT TREE BRING FORTH GOOD FRUIT. NOW, MATTHEW 7:27. And the rain descended, and THE FLOODS CAME, and THE WINDS BLEW, and BEAT UPON THAT HOUSE; and IT FELL: and GREAT WAS THE FALL OF IT. Check it out and Read it for yourself. Its all there. Faithz you are in a GREAT FIGHT WITH SATIN and DON’T EVEN KNOW, But yet you are GETTING WARNING!!!!!!

25. realist says:

Mekaela u have a strong thirst

26. Nick White says:

Man, looking at some of the comments on here…I can’t stop either laughing or feeling sad. I mean, the Rihanna opponents can’t stop hating or preaching or calling folks names. Then her fans have to respond – sometimes graciously but other times they stoop to the haters’ own level and then other people…well…they’re just a bit nuts. I think we ALL would be better served if we were more kind and gracious with each other here. To Rihanna’s haters: Please stop with what you’re doing. Just because she is successful doesn’t mean that you have to slam either miss Fenty or her fans for it. You need to get out of the rain and grab your umbrella. If you’re preaching God’s truth, do it in love.
    To her fans (navy): Do not EVER stoop to their level. Don’t be afraid. Trust in God and in each other. Most importantly, keep yourselves pure from evil. (This goes for me too even though I’m not one of you.)

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have some Switchfoot music and updates to catch up on so I’ll call it a night.
    “We were meant to live for so much more/Have we lost ourselves?/Somewhere we live inside” – “Meant to Live” from their 2003 album “The Beautiful Letdown”
    (Switchfoot is an alternative rock band from San Diego, California. They’ve been around for 17 years and they’re my favourite band.)

Great Comment, and May i add to this Great Read,,,To those who feel that Rihanna isn’t thinking about the Children, Shes was Honored at the DKMS Charities
      Katharina Harf, COO of DKMS Americas presented an award to Rihannain recognition for her tireless work in the fight against leukemia. “Anyone can be affected by leukemia,” said Rihanna. “”It is the number one disease children in the U.S. die of and we can change that. I encourage people to become bone marrow donors with DKMS. If we have more donors, we can save more lives.

Rihanna has such a Giving Heart, and shes so Humble and Love
      People,all people.

She is also Spokesperson for VIVA GLAM, AND Shes working with UNICEF, Just saying. Because People often
        times are so busy pointing the Finger at her that they tends to forget.

• Jayne says:

You are absolutely correct. I agree with you here 100%, but I refuse to be bullied by a**holes, and therefore I have to let them have it, because I have a backbone that is very strong and I would not call it stooping to them, I call it letting them have it back especially when they start the name calling…..but you are right and none of their negative hate will not and cannot change anything. Great comment by-the-way, thanks!!

Started from the bottom.

hey while you enjoy may 5th. buy a cup coffee for some one . In the left hand corner of this site. it is only a dollar. 1 euro. maybe 1 lap dance . well almost !!